Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Admin error blamed for sacked worker getting E45 2
Mrblacker 3 years
Tough, Love. 0
3 years

The Equality and Human Rights Commission has published the findings and draft recommendations of it's two year investigation into High Street Supermarkets. It makes uncomfortable reading. Based...

Katie Price to play Ms Marple 0
John Wiltshire 3 years

Disney has announced that Katie Price will play Ms Marple in their new version of the classic stories., A spokesman for Disney said: 'We are thrilled to have such a renown actress play such a...

Jackie Chan reincarnated 0
gaijintendo 3 years

Jackie Chan is reborn...

Government to hold referendum on method of voting in AV referendum 0
John Wiltshire 3 years

Nick Clegg today announced that there will be a referendum on the type of voting system people want in the AV referendum., He said: 'At the moment, you can either vote Yes or, if you're particularly...

Search is on for a bunch of losers to represent UK in Eurovision Song Contest 7
John Wiltshire 3 years

The BBC has launched its annual search for talent-free no-hopers for this year's Eurovision Song Contest., 'It's an exciting time for us,' said Bill Dreary, the BBC's Head of Losing Things. 'It's...

University of Bedfordshire's new fees and slogan - "£4,500! Why pay more?" 2
BillyBitzer 3 years
Fearing defeat, Gadaffi takes out insurance policy for his good looks 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Universities break up for Easter: lecturers fail to notice 0
dannyboy206 3 years

(More soon)...

Cameron to run AV referendum using AV voting rules. More soon. 0
MC One R 3 years
Osborne to increase tax on pocket money 2
3 years

In a new bid to help reduce the deficit George Osborne has today unveiled plans to increase the current tax rate on pocket money from 0 to 5% on £2 per week and then a 10% level once pocket money...

England captaincy to be divided by AV 1
dannyboy206 3 years

(More soon)...

Cate Middleton watching "The Tudors" for marital advice 0
Nick McCarr 3 years
Corporal Gaddafi insists that Libya is "business as usual" 0
Nick McCarr 3 years
Dignitas to open UK branch at Beachy Head 0
Manifestations of Baboonery 3 years

I want to work this up into a full story but it just popped into my head (the idea for the story not topping myself)so I thought I'd ask you'll what you thought. Cheers, MoB...

Rick Stein to own the souls of every Cornish man, woman and child 24
Manifestations of Baboonery 3 years

Rick Stein to own the souls of every Cornish man, woman and child following a “tea-room” deal with the Government After successfully buying the entire village of Padstow in the early 90s and...

Red Arrows on standby for No-Fly Zone Grand Finale spectacular. 1
malgor 3 years

The organisers of Farnborough Air Display have announced a ‘very special event’ this year, with the show relocating from its traditional Hampshire setting to the ‘vast, empty skies above...

Royal Wedding's official creepy sycophant to be Ben Elton 1
ronseal 3 years
Royal Wedding Breakfast to be Fish and Chips from Ian Beale's. 1
Ian Searle 3 years

Wrapped in copies of the Walford Gazette...

Kate and Wills break with tradition and elope to Gretna 0
Ian Searle 3 years
Royal Couple to honeymoon in Newton Poppleford 0
Ian Searle 3 years
Little Fat Gypsies Seek Parity 2
3 years
I'm fed up with people hitting me says soap opera baddie actor Rock Bottom 7
ronseal 3 years

The modern trend for hitting Rock Bottom and using that event to turn one's life around is taking its toll on soap opera tough guy actor, R Bottom. Recently, celebrities, footballers and even...

British scientists create genetically modified swear word. 1
dominic_mcg 3 years

There were celebrations around the world today as a team of British scientists claimed to have developed the first new swear word for over 100 years. Under strict laboratory conditions a team from...

Referendum: Voters warned that using the TV remote button marked AV won't work. 0
deskpilot3 3 years
Is writing "please advise" annoying, please advise! 0
Dumbnews 3 years

Found this comment in the blogosphere that is right on the money: "I absolutely hate this phrase. It kills me when people use it. It usually is used as a passive aggresive way to drop the ball in...

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one mouse click 0
Dumbnews 3 years

New Chinese proverb...

Impatient hordes start queuing on street for latest Java upgrade 18
Skylarking 3 years

http://images.smh.com.au/2011/03/24/2249095/ipad2queue2main-420x0.jpg Hundreds of people have already started gathering outside Java's central London store, desperate to be among the first to...

Neasden University to Charge £9000 Fees. 0
Dun Dunkin 3 years

Because you look second rate if you don't...

Isle of Wight Motor Show unveils new hybrid car: half petrol, half diesel 2
nilbymouse 3 years

'It's simple really, once the petrol tank has emptied, it just switches to the diesel tank. I don't know why we didn't think of it before - this could be the future of motor vehicle design'...