Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Devil's advocate resigns, unable to cope with internet forum workload 5
Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years
Blair eyes 0
waggy 3 years

Former Prime Minister Tony Blair says he reads the Koran and the bible on a daily basis, If I was married to Cherie Blair I would say a pray most days...

Britain to end foreign aid: tourists urged to speak English quickly and softly 5
3 years

Still in the grip of recession, the British Government is to open debate on the sticky subject of foreign aid. Over £10bn a year is spent overseas, mostly in France, Spain and the delightful coastal...

Bin Laden hideout village in shock over Blackburn twinning 0
roybland 3 years

The town where Osama Bin Laden hid for a number of years has expressed 'shock and horror' at its discovery that it was twinned with Blackburn in Lancashire. Villagers in Abbottabad in Pakistan claim...

Abi Titmuss traced to small village in county Durham. 0
charlies_hat 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13752688...

"Massive bombshell" as Hiroshima and Nagasaki withdraw Olympic 2020 bid 2
JohnA 3 years

"The fallout will be huge" [url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/13746363.stm], http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/13746363.stm[/url]...

Bond "furious" at Q-branch PFI plans 0
Smaug 3 years
Andy Murray apologises for his failure to not win Wimbledon warm-up event 10
Qoxiivi 3 years
Japan to enter Mothra in Olympic 200m butterfly event 0
Qoxiivi 3 years

More soon plus hat-tip to JohnA for getting me thinking about Japan and the Olympics...

Duchess of Cambridge in frock sensation 1
roybland 3 years

Just weeks after the Royal Wedding, the Duchess of Cambridge has been seen in public wearing a frock.,  , 'I was standing outside Buckingham Palace,' said royals watcher Amanda Bates,'when I saw...

Rapture date still ‘okshober chwenty frwirst’ says Harold Camping, after stroke 8
Qoxiivi 3 years
Simon Cowell announces new shows: Britain's Best Baiter and Mock The Afflicted 6
John Wiltshire 3 years

Simon Cowell today announced 2 new shows to cater for the rapidly-descending taste of Britain's TV audience. 'These shows will be huge,' said Cowell, tight-lipped as always due to the botox. 'In...

Olympic games to follow Formula 1 rules 6
John Wiltshire 3 years

In an effort to make the Olympics as exciting as Formula 1, the IOC has announced that the 2012 Olympics will follow F1 rules. The main change will be that in all races, there will be a couple of...

Daily Star's glamour models escape from office: 'Phwoarmageddon' predicted 0
simonjmr 3 years
Finnish football fixing fuels fears of further alliteration 7
Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Initial inquiries in the investigation into the Finnish football fixing scandal have caused concerns that this may just be part of the problem. The controversy has led to the uncovering of a...

Bill Gates vows to 'eliminate polo in 5 years' 0
John Wiltshire 3 years

Multi-squillionaire Bill Gates, who made his fortune by inventing the most unreliable computer operating systems known to man, has vowed to eliminate the evils of polo in the next 5 years. 'We have...

Harold Camping suffers stroke claims start of the rapture has come early 0
simonjmr 3 years
Syrian behind "Dumb Yank in Edinburgh' Blog 0
Dun Dunkin 3 years

The worlds press have been shown to have been jumping on the bandwagon when a world famous blog about a Tom McNomates, a supposed student in Edinburgh, protesting against his authoritarian professor,...

Vorde 0
waggy 3 years

Carol Vorderman winner of rear of the year says it's all behind me now...

Pippa Middleton splits with boyfriend - says 'What a bummer!' 0
John Wiltshire 3 years

Pippa Middleton, the famous sister of what's her name, announced today that she has split from her boyfriend, Clive Nonne-Entittie. 'It's a real bummer, which ever way you look at it - back, side'...

Ryan Giggs 0
waggy 3 years

Football pundits have been wondering all season how Ryan Giggs keeps so fit, now you know...

Republican actor Colin Firth accepts CBE for services to "rampant hypocrisy" 2
JohnA 3 years
Winner of BBC's ‘So You Think You Can Dance?’ says ’Are you asking?’ 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
"Dolly the Sheep" scientist accused of making "obscene clone calls" 0
JohnA 3 years

Just have to get it out of my system...

BBC finds innovative solution to ending Norton contract 4
button 3 years

Television centre, the landmark West London home of BBC television in is to be sold in a bid to rid the station of Graham Norton. The Corporation said that after all other attempts to end the 6 year...

London Olympics cancelled: 'can't hope to match excitement of Canadian GP' 4
3 years

EDIT: that was AWESOME!...

BBC to dispose of TV Centre via special dual episode of DIY SOS & Flog It! 0
charlies_hat 3 years
Kate McCann talks to MPs about problems of parent guilt following child neglect. 0
Dickens or Shakespeare 3 years
Millibrad Borthers to unite as 'Dedward' 2
Quaz 3 years

You have to say it out loud...

French Mime artist accused of making obscene phone calls. 0
Ian Searle 3 years