Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Lost Gardens of Heligan to change name after 500,000 visitors during summer 4
sharkbones 3 years

Lost Gardens of Heligan to change name after 500,000 visitors during summer. " We just didn't think it appropriate anymore - the game is well and truly up", said a spokesman for the botanical...

Tart with a heart of gold sues NHS over cardiac transplant 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years

“Minxy Minnie, Tart with a heart of Gold, thats how everyone knows me. Now, what am I, Minxy Minnie tart with a second-hand heart from some 40 year old geezer. Gutted.” Her local NHS trust...

Australian Government authorises ".xxxx" domain names. More soon. 0
Al OPecia 3 years
".cum" bubble set to burst. More soon. 0
Al OPecia 3 years
German court tells Greek bail-out opponents that for them the fight is over 4
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Italian prison overcrowding at 'inhumane levels' 0
vertical 3 years

http://tinyurl.com/3ps2wrm makes you wonder who took it...

Crasshosts offer 'unmissable' .xxx deal 0
Pagantroll 3 years

Internet hosts Crasshosts have come up with the deal of the year. On offer is the option to buy the corresponding .xxx domain which matches your business portal's .co.uk or .com address, thus...

Sweet and sour spare ribs with dark soy sauce heads Chinese super-rich list 2
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
King crabs demand £6 million to quit the Antarctic 0
jp1885 3 years
Cameron's Input Re New Name For Scottish Tories.... 1
Jesse Bigg 3 years

..The Laird Party...

‘Gordon Brown drew a willy on my book when he was 8’ reveals new memoir 2
ianslat 3 years

The latest book to be published by a former junior school classmate of Gordon Brown has revealed more damning allegations against the former class prefect. ‘My back was only turned for a few...

Bin Laden family unhappy at 911 remembrance snub. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Coupon offered online to get Groupon IPO shares at 75% discount. 3
bonjonelson 3 years

obvious but....

Tory Education Cuts Could Mean Many 'First-Time' Voters.... 2
Jesse Bigg 3 years

.Only able to write an "X" on the ballot paper...

Photos of Apollo landers faked say conspiracy theorists. 0
martin2381 3 years
ITV apologises for uninterrupted coverage of England v Wales match 9
Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Adam Crozier, Chief Executive of ITV, has apologised to viewers for the coverage of Tuesday night’s Euro 2012 qualifier between England and Wales. The ad breaks were limited to during half-time,...

Think Tank answers problem of Police numbers 3
Pagantroll 3 years

A government sponsored Think Tank has come up with radical proposals to change public perceptions of police numbers. The 3000 page report suggests that officers should carry with them replicas of...

Dublin councillors bitterly regret inaugral 'Potatina' festival 11
3 years

A disasterous attempt to attract tourists to Ireland's capital has led to a bitter feud between city councillors. While some claim that the 'potatina' festival had been a fun mash up, most believe...

Yahoo! Anyone there? Anyone seen Yahoo? 1
Ostsee 3 years
Met Office worker sacked for getting caught in downpour without an umbrella 0
Midfield Diamond 3 years

A storm has erupted over the dismissal of a weather forecaster for his lack of faith in the Meteorological Office's work. Weather analyst Michael Ainsworth left the agency under a cloud after a...

Research confirms young women don’t actually fancy middle aged men 10
writinginbsl 3 years

Men of a certain age have been shocked and disappointed by research findings that appear to prove that young women are really ‘actually not attracted at all’ to middle aged men. Dr. Michael...

Sacked CEO of Yahoo set for top job at Freeserve 4
greg various 3 years

'To be quite honest,' said fired by phone ex-boss of Yahoo Carol Bartz,'I'd forgotten I had a job there. I didn't think the company still existed until I googled it.'...

Essex travellers demand £6m to bugger off. 1
rebel not taken 3 years

Travellers living illegally on the Ugley Green caravan site in Essex have demanded £6million of taxpayers' money to leave. The request was made by the gipsys' representative Paddy Pikey during a...

High-resolution Moon photos reveal kebab shop 0
Sinnick 3 years
New Zealand Has Difficulty Promoting Rugby World Cup 2
Textbook 3 years

New Zealand has been disappointed by the lack of ticket sales and international visitors for the upcoming Rugby World Cup, chiefly because of the difficulty in persuading people that there actually...

Study of real religious men aborts for lack of qualified participants 1
Dumbnews 3 years

Tips for better word choices?...

'Cheating' Bremner to impersonate Wayne Sleep on Strictly 0
jp1885 3 years
High 50p tax rate damages economy, say highest-earning economists 0
jp1885 3 years
Dirty laundry found in Gaddafi compound confirmed as British 5
jp1885 3 years

Prime Minister David Cameron has admitted that a large bundle of dirty laundry, discovered last week in the wash house of Colonel Gaddafi’s compound in Tripoli, ‘almost certainly’ belongs to...

Fire the size of Conneticut ‘was Conneticut’ confirm Fire Officers 13
Gerontius 3 years

Firefighters in Texas struggling to contain a wildfire that has destroyed over 500 homes think the fire may have either escaped from captivity or was released into the wild by its owner., Fires in...