greg various 3 years
Its not news but? 0
Debs 3 years

Joan, is that you?...

Cameron seeks advice from Obama on 'Not having a vacuous tit as deputy' 0
antharrison 3 years
Bill Bryson to be Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police 0
Awkward Facts 3 years

A typographical error has led to the appointment of Mr Bill Bryson as Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police. Since this is a Royal appointment it cannot now be rescinded without an Act of...

People who grass on looters to be given Nike trainers as reward 0
antharrison 3 years
Prisioners to face eviction. 0
arflaethel 3 years

The home office is to review the faces of all prisioners convicted in the last few years to see how many are Anglo-Saxons and therefor may have forfeited the right to rot in jail for being black....

Agorophobic obsessive compulsive wins UK's tidiest home award for the fifth time 3
Screenie 3 years
PM At A Loss What To Do Next..... 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

Since breaking ties with News International...

Cameron To Star In New Horror Film - "The Rise Of The Bankers"...... 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

.Or "What A Mess We Made, George!", plus a gimmicky, US cop, to make up the numbers...

Northeast Holiday Company To Advertise "Geordie Heaven Holidays"..... 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

..With strong beer, for the bruised masses down South, under the slogan, 'Come to the Bigg Market, down a Newcastle Brown and relax under the table afterwards.'...

Lenny Henry Hollywood bid thwarted again after 'Luther' biopic audition flop. 0
Corrigan 3 years

Comedian Lenny Henry admitted to being ‘gutted’ yesterday after performing a disastrous audition for what he believed to be a biopic of soul singer Luther Vandross. Henry, whose Hollywood career...

See Shell's oil spills on the sea shore 5
Screenie 3 years
Asked what he thought of the rioting 11
Jason 3 years

and looting in the UK,Max Mosley said.when I was their age I had respect for the law and other peoples property and my elders,we all did.Id never do anything to bring shame and embaressment to my...

China to launch new Appel Stores around the world. More Soon. 0
Boroughbloke 3 years
Mystery surrounds ownership of 'Swagland' stores popping up across London 1
allmyownstunts 3 years
Swagland Owner Fights Back 2
Boroughbloke 3 years

Tonight, the husband of the mysterious owner of Swagland hit back at claims that his wife was trying to conceal his income from HM Revenue and Customs. Philip Greene, controversial owner of retailing...

Sting 'likely to be prosecuted' after lute music incites dyslexic rioters 0
dicky37 3 years

[More soon. Although hopefully not]...

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter TV ad to feature Last Tango in Paris Scene 0
nickb 3 years

It's a prop as famous as Gene Kelly's umbrella, or Groucho Marx's cigar. But Marlon Brando is to become famous again for a movie sequence - and a prop - that shocked the world, back in 1972. Two...

Cameron orders 16000 police presence for A Level results day 0
roybland 3 years

David Cameron has ordered 16000 police onto the streets outside secondary schools in readiness for Thursday's A Level results. 'Those teenage girls contemplating uncontrolled histrionics when they...

Downing Street Resident Evicted 0
Boroughbloke 3 years

A 44 year old father of three of Downing Street, Westminster, has been issued with an eviction notice by Westminster Council following their conviction today for taking part in the riots that swept...

Looter's anger fueled by high cost of goods from Salvation Army 1
Dumbnews 3 years

Do they have Goodwill and Salvation Army, thrift stores in UK?...

Police nab looters after they return to stores to purchase extended warranty's 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Looter's Moms all describe their sons as quiet boys who kept to themselves 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Riots: Senior Judge asks 'Where are the nannies?' 0
Skylarking 3 years
Kentish Town applies to move back to Kent to avoid further rioting 1
Stan 3 years

Appalled by week’s riots, residents of Kentish Town have renewed their petition to the Boundaries Commission to have their community moved back to Kent. Community leader Eric Dixon said that...

Call My Bluff announce tragic floccinaucinihilipilification of Robert Robinson 1
rickwestwell 3 years

More soon. (Thanks to domincic_mcg)...

Glorious 12th marred by Pheasants Revolt 0
greg various 3 years

which is a bad thing...

Police confident of even more arrests after studying CCTV from balaclava shop. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
Robert Robertson dies: Eulogy to be delivered by sister and eldest son 1
virtuallywill 3 years
New homeware brand aimed at rioters' mothers is launched at www.ScummyMummy.com 0
wallster 3 years