Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
David Cameron is to realse a cover version of "Should I stay or should I go" 0
Ian Searle 3 years
Badger unable to join Ratty and Moley's riverside picnic due to persistent cough 0
cinquecento 3 years
Brooks Adopts "light cannot exist without darkness" defence in Committee Enquiry 6
thisisall1word 3 years

Rebecca Brooks wrong footed the Commons Media Committee today by claiming that her actions and reign of terror within News Corp were required to bring balance to life itself., "Light cannot exist...

Battery farmer invents rechargeable chicken 3
nickb 3 years
Devon farmers to sell black-and-white striped jumpers 0
Sinnick 3 years
Rupert Murdoch "has no recollection" of shaving foam attack 5
nickb 3 years

A confused looking Rupert Murdoch insisted he could not recall being attacked this afternoon by a man in a checked shirt wielding a paper plate with shaving foam on it. “A paper what?" He asked...

Whistleblower given ASBO 0
antharrison 3 years
Shuttle to be delayed on re-entry - space customs to check handluggage 0
Leeboy007 3 years

rumours of '200 extra fags' circulating around NASA...

Adele to be quizzed by leading scientists over claim she 'set fire to the rain' 0
Leeboy007 3 years

Pop songstress either 'genius' or 'mad as a hatter' says leading Prof...

Psychiatry condemns coalition plan for tax on free association. 0
f0zz 3 years
Green Group Calls on American's to Boycott the Sun 0
snorkyadams 3 years

Washington DC: Supporters of alternative energy lobby group [i]Americans For Long Term Renewable Energy[/i] have flocked to the nation’s capital this week, calling on Congress to introduce...

Man's childhood memories live forever as answers to his security questions 4
Dumbnews 3 years
The Sun to start anti shaving foam campaign 0
virtuallywill 3 years

more later...

Insomniacs 'less efficient at work' claim Psychologists. 0
SpankyMonkey 3 years

More obvious claptrap soon...

Honour killing suspected as Spoon's brother arrested over murder of Dish 0
SpankyMonkey 3 years
David Cameron returns from Nigeria with a cheque in his hand to help the 0
guffaw 3 years

national debt,once this cheque clears at the Chiswick branch of the Western Union we will be back on the road to recovery.Although it was a tragic boating accident that led to my internet friends'...

Sunshine, Moonlight, Good Times arrested as new DNA technology clears Boogie 20
allmyownstunts 3 years
The Value of Comedy Gold Reaches a New High 0
Quaz 3 years

Investors move cash into to DVDs of Porridge and Dad's Army...

Nepotism in Murdoch empire is staggering, says Channel 4 News's Snow family 0
ronseal 3 years
Johnnie Marbles wins Harper Collins book deal from its grateful proprietor, Mr M 0
ronseal 3 years

Harper Collins bosses were so pleased with Johnnie Marbles dramatic stunt that they've offered him a book deal. In fact, the proprietor of the company, a Mr Murdoch, personally wanted to thank Mr ...

Mommy, Charlie hid my laptop,they found it, oooooooooooooooooooooh 0
guffaw 3 years
Radio 4 Broadcasts Smuggest Afternoon Play Ever 12
Quaz 3 years

Champagne corks were popping in the Radio 4 studios, Hampstead, Islington and Notting Hill as Radio 4 broke the all time record for smugness with their middle class Environmentalist radio play...

McIlroy ex girlfriend blames split on his swinging obsession 0
charlies_hat 3 years
UKUncut's next stunt could be to occupy Grace Bros and bash up young Mr Grace 0
ronseal 3 years

Following the success of the attack on Rupert Murdoch, speculation is rife over the next target for revolutionary fervour. Grace Brothers Department store has beefed up its security, in anticipation...

Popular US proctologist "hasn't an enema in the world" 0
JohnA 3 years

Thank you and goodnight...

Eric Pickles complains of being “under-satirised” 1
nickb 3 years

Community Secretary Eric Pickles launched a scathing attack on the entertainment media, talking to constituents in Brentwood and Ongar yesterday. “I am constantly disappointed by the low levels of...

Disgraceful Scenes at Phone Hacking Committee Meeting 0
Drylaw 3 years

It was to be the event of the political year today as finally a group of elected MPs got the chance to grill Rupert Murdoch and his son James on their stewardship of News International during the...

New remote-igniting brooksack: perfect for weekend getaways 3
3 years

Do you feel the weight of the world news on your shoulders? Is the burden of proof too much to bear? Do you have a laptop that contains evidence that you lied to the Commons Select Committee? Well...

Agoraphobic gay; "scared to come out" 7
beau-jolly 3 years
Government To Issue Afghan Troops With Shaving Foam 0
Deimos 3 years

Liam Fox has announced that rather than issuing troops with expensive guns and ammunition, in future British troops will be issued with shaving foam. Recent tests have shown how effective this new...