Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Dennis Waterman to host a new dating show on ITV, "Knock me out!". 0
Ian Searle 3 years

"No fighty, no likey"...

Slip of the tongue sees Queen dedicate herself to the United Arab Emirates 0
ianslat 3 years

The Queen was left red-faced earlier today as she accidentally dedicated herself to the United Arab Emirates in her Diamond Jubilee speech to the Houses of Parliament. ‘We’re honoured’ said...

NHS to recruit US hairdressers as cancer consultants 0
weematt 3 years

Following reports from the USA that hairdressers are well placed to spot and report early skin cancers the head of the NHS Latest Fads has recommended that American hairdressers be recruited and...

Fabrice Muamba update: Now playing piano and solving advanced calculus problems. 1
grottymonty 3 years

More miraculous improvements later...

Budget News: Defence spending cuts - Corporals to be privatised. 2
weematt 3 years

Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP announced today that the rank of corporal in all its forms is to be eliminated and the ranks of sergeant and above will handle their own privates in future. "Not also do we...

Boost for hassock makers as Vatican recommends better support for abuse victims 0
cinquecento 3 years
View from the Mound - a hot lesbian's take on today's world news (3/17 edition) 5
SugarTits69 3 years

Greetings lesbians! (And friends of lesbians!) What can I say? There's no excuse for the massive yawning gap between my posts, but I hope you'll understand when I tell you that me and my superhot...

Vince Cable delighted to be chosen for Buenos Aires leg of Olympic torch relay 0
ianslat 3 years
Man plunges to earth in cloud computing mishap 3
weematt 3 years

A recently qualified software developer fell to his death during what was his first solo cloud computing session. It is understood that he had recently passed all the tests required to obtain a cloud...

Road Privatisation begins as M60 Junction 7 is signposted "For Sale". 1
seymour totti 3 years
China's phone network crashes. Dumb SIMs to blame 1
weematt 3 years
Schoolchildren complain after field trip turns out to be trip to field 1
Stan 3 years
Barry Humphries retires Dame Edna: "I didn't want the act to drag on any more" 0
simonjmr 3 years
Muamba to quit professional football - claims his heart isn't in it. 0
bonjonelson 3 years

Just to divert the flack from roybland for a while!...

Olympic torch route to become one massive toll road. 0
Boutros 3 years

Olympic torch bearers were shocked and disgusted to discover the high cost of their participation when every road along the route becomes a toll road for the duration of the event. "I was looking...

Affable Stoner Hedge Fund Corners World Markets in Pickled Onion Monster Munch 0
thisisall1word 3 years
FILTHY RICH! Toffs found to have large carbon footprints 0
weematt 3 years
Relaxation of Sunday trading law builds on 'late-night opening' riots of 2011 3
Mandy Lifeboat 3 years

Chancellor George Osborne has announced plans for shops to open longer during the Olympics. In an interview on the Andrew Marr show he said: "last summer we saw a huge demand for late night shopping...

Muamba sits up, waves imaginary red card 0
Drylaw 3 years
Road to Hell to be privatised. 0
Ian Searle 3 years

As price of 'good intentions' paving stones rises...

President calling for less tolerant society horrified by less tolerant society 0
Mandy Lifeboat 3 years
Olympic torch relay to visit Buncefield oil storage terminal ... 1
Kramaring 3 years

no more soon...

Three billie goats gruff first to bid for Troll Road contract 2
dvo4fun 3 years

more later...

Argentinian Universities minister's visit to IOW fuels friction 3
simonjmr 3 years

Argentina has further fuelled controversy and has been accused of "illegally increasing it's military presence on the Isle of Wight". La Isla Blanca (as it is know by the Argentinians), has been for...

Osborne plans two headed coins. Intended to reduce financial uncertainty. 0
weematt 3 years

Chancellor George Osborne in his budget will announce a plan for the introduction of two headed coins. "These are times of great financial uncertainty " said Chancellor Osborne "Some critics have...

Anger in American cocaine community as poor, defenceless cocaine stuffed up arse 0
AllThisYoghurt 3 years

The American cocaine community has expressed it's anger today over the harrowing story of a poor, defenceless key of cocaine that was forced into a person's rectum and sent on a 15 hour trip from...

iPad 3 to feature 'I've got an iPad 3' t-shirt and mug 10
3 years

Details are emerging for Apple's much-anticipated iPad 3, which promises to fundamentally change the way people think about their iPad 2. With record pre-orders from people who don't care what it...

Hague in Scottish Falkland Islands gaff 2
medici2471 3 years

Foreign Secretary William Hague was humiliated in front of a class of 10 year-olds today when he failed to find the Falkland Islands on a map of the world. Teacher Mrs Fiona Bedlam explained....

Ed Balls revealed as Frankie Howerd's secret love child 0
nostra da mouse 3 years
Scotland to vote on independence from 6 Nations. 4
Griffin 3 years