Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
24 hour bug reports in sick due to stress caused by heavy work schedule 0
Basil_B 3 years

The bug commonly known as the 24 hour bug did not report into work today due to feeling generally stressed out from being over worked., 'I can't take anymore' said the bug 'i've had to deal with...

Big Society was Camping's idea, claims Cameron 0
butagirl 3 years
Only Camping raptured, wants to come back.. 0
pere floza 3 years
Super Injunctions unfair says P.M ***** ******* 0
virtuallywill 3 years

More L***r...

Twitter Storm hits England - no fatalities 0
bonjonelson 3 years
Michael Ball unenthusiastic about latest tour 0
dandare70 3 years
Hollywood mogul admits 'No new ideas' 0
acwanaut 3 years

Following the recent release of another Hollywood-blockbuster-based-on-a-comic-hero, Thor, a studio mogul with MGM has revealed that writers have completely run out of inspiration and that there are...

Saturdays Rapture big flop as 'taken' discover it coincides with Dr Who. 0
Steve Wilson 3 years
Law firm applies for superinjunction on reports that they advised R*** G**** 0
ronseal 3 years

A law firm, which cannot be named, has applied for a super injunction to prevent people finding out that they were the experts who advised R*** G****. 'You can imagine they're pretty embarrassed,...

Chris Huhne to host Play Your Cards Right? 0
paul_prude 3 years

Energy Secretary Chris Huhne has been asked to host a new series of the classic TV quiz show, 'Play Your Cards Right', formally hosted by Victorian favourite, Bruce Forsyth. Following allegations...

Man spends years trapped in newsbiscuit.co.uk wilderness. 1
Mr Payne 3 years

'I didn't realise it was a parallel universe,' said the man. 'I literally lived there for eons, looking to see whether my puns would be accepted into the hallowed halls of journalistic rapture. It...

Anonymous celebrity's first "is in soccer" 1
Andrew 3 years

The celebrity, who cannot be named for legal reasons, bought, attended, stole, used, had sex with or participated in a major or minor night club, actress, actor, event, play, TV show, object, city,...

Novice journalist promises "I'll vote for you if you vote for me." 0
pumpernickle 3 years

Spoof news site newbie realizes subtle puns aren't going to crack a tough audience.Promises more obvious jokes in future...

Trudi Styler 'vaporised' in Tantric blast 1
pere floza 3 years

After decades of choking back their orgasms, Tantric sexperts Sting and Trudi hit the point of no return with tragic consequences. "One minute we were working the Reverse Gandhi and the next she was...

End of the World delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances. 1
deskpilot3 3 years
Police post sketch of suspects wanted after toy tiger helicopter search incident 1
Ian Searle 3 years

http://danielbyles.squarespace.com/storage/004.jpg...

Twitter takes out super-injunction to protect contributors 0
Sinnick 3 years
New downturn warning as hat prices reach only £80000 1
roybland 3 years
New British film about fighting for freedom: Saving Ryan's Privates 5
ronseal 3 years
McDonald's: Happy Meals for children of all ages 0
mbalton 3 years

McDonald’s stockholders have voted down a recommendation that the company stop marketing its products to children to counter the growing obesity epidemic among the world's youth. The plan called...

Premiership soccerist buys Welsh model several one-horse, sprung carriages... 0
be reasonable 3 years

but not Tilburys, Stanhopes or Whiskeys...

Ryan Giggs shows model his testimonials... 0
be reasonable 3 years

at least, I think that's what they're called...

Famous Welsh model begins UK singing tour; starting with gigs in Manchester 1
thackaray 3 years
Ryan Giggs gutted the world didn't end yesterday. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
‘Amazon’ warehouse staff have no concept of time. 2
Milo Shame 3 years

Anthropologists have discovered a tribe in a large warehouse close to Swansea who appear to have no concept of time and have been cut off from civilisation for many years. When social scientists...

BBC sued following coverage of anonymous footballer 1
Deimos 3 years

Lawyers acting for the footballer seeking anonymity have started legal action against the BBC following their coverage of last Saturday’s football. A representative of the legal firm acting on...

Judges block Home Secretary from deporting Nick Clegg 0
3 years

Sighs of disappointment have rung through Conservative headquarters as judges ruled that Nick Clegg couldn't be deported, not in a wooden crate with a nailed down lid or even in a plane toilet...

Filming starts on Pirates of the Caribbean #241 0
3 years

Hollywood is said to be buzzing as Disney announces top secret filming of Pirates of the Caribbean, in a nursing home., Director Jerry Bruckheimer has confided "There will be some sea involved, but...

Pink drags Jordan by her hair for animal cruelty 0
3 years

Following a film shoot where Jordan put hair extensions on a horse, Pink is purported to have jetted over to the location, socked Jordan in the jaw, glued her hair extensions to the horse's mane and...

'Elf N Safety prevents Rapture from taking place 0
3 years

Due to lack of scaffolding being erected in time to assist believers in being propelled to Heaven and not enough mattresses on the ground for when God realises he's accidentally included Tony Blair...