Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Tories deny Cameron Fox interview gaffe 0
Drylaw 3 years

The government was today playing down the furore that has arisen on both sides of the Atlantic regarding remarks made by PM David Cameron in an exclusive live TV interview broadcast on Fox News...

Apple book of condolence only available to iPhone 4 and iPad 2 users. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Fake Steve Jobs seen in China 0
simonjmr 3 years
Putin finds jugs in Black Sea; Berlusconi unimpressed. 0
John Ffitch-Rucker 3 years

'If he’d just called me, I’d have had all the jugs he needed sent to his room’...

Kercher's Besmirchers: Foxy Knoxy called a Poxy Doxy. 5
rikkor 3 years
World in turmoil as all Apple products cease working on news of Jobs death 0
simonjmr 3 years

As news broke this morning of Steve Jobs untimely death, Apple devotees were soon noting that all Apple products are refusing to work, as they now enter iMourning. Ipods will only play Marche...

Republicans Unfazed By Apple Founder's Death, Say Obama Administration... 0
Textbook 3 years

Has Made Them Get Used To Jobs Dying...

Red Bull ‘Irresponsible’ for sponsoring the Extreme Fly-Tipping competition 4
Newsquelch 3 years

Britain is gearing up for the finals of the 2011 Extreme Fly-Tipping Championship, but with growing protests from local authorities and residents alike, this year’s seems set to be the most...

Pass away in the comfort of your own home - try the new DiePad 0
medici2471 3 years
iDied. 2
MADJEZ 3 years

Final announcement from Apple founder Steve Jobs...

People who sign off e-mails with 'Sent from my Cray-1' should be ignored. 0
Griffin 3 years
AA accused of institutional RACism 2
vertical 3 years

A mechanic who went undercover in the Automobile Association has exposed the unpleasant tricks used in AA subscription selling. Potential customers are routinely told that RAC patrolmen are chavs and...

Steer Jabs changed the wold 0
exigo 3 years

The wold was toady left stunt at the news of Steer Jab's dearth after a bottle against oiliness. Jabs had been the ironic tailman of the Apple band and his knew products were often grated with scenes...

US technology industry suffering from chronic lack of Jobs 1
charlies_hat 3 years
Plumber left struggling to work out how pretty lady customer might pay his bill. 9
malgor 3 years

When Dave Cormack finished tightening the nuts under the sink, he emerged at the feet of Samantha, taking in the view as he rose until his diminutive frame left his eyes level with her bosom. ...

Jobs Pops Clogs 0
Scroat 3 years
Apple kills off original Siri app, tells users to upgrade 0
Ostsee 3 years

Actual headline from New Scientist Online News. Great taste, guys...

Punters set for big splash as bookies offer 7-4 on Choppy Cam 1
kga6 3 years
Michael Palin not Running for President 1
apepper 3 years

Travel writer and former Monty Python star, Michael Palin has announced that he won't be running for President of the United States. This not wholly unexpected development is the first of what is...

Greece receives Nobel Prize for Economics 0
Griffin 3 years
Chuck Norris to hunt down everyone that has ever told or heard a joke about him 1
RJWinter 3 years

Yes, some of the jokes are very funny. Yes, he is the laughing stock of the internet., But Chuck “will get back at those responsible and anyone that has laughed about me” he said in an interview...

Al-Magrahi signed by Arsenal "to add stamina to squad". More soon. 3
Al OPecia 3 years
'Botham's Anger' as 1981 Test series is re-branded 'Dilley's Ashes' 4
dvo4fun 3 years
Osborne's response to latest financial crisis news "Oh Shit! What do I do now?" 0
dvo4fun 3 years
Tory party conference latest...... 1
edmartin 3 years

Harold MacMillan 'You've never had it so good', 50 years on.., David Cameron 'You've had it'...

Deep gloom for satirists as Sarah Palin announces "I won't run in 2012" 0
dvo4fun 3 years

More gloom later...

No Bail Out from Earth, As Mercury Threatens to Default on Debt 2
Perks 3 years

The International Bank of the Earth has today announced that it shall not be contributing to the bail out of Mercury. The potential worsening of the financial crisis within the Solar zone has played...

Police post topless women on every M4 bridge in new traffic strategy 1
brownpaperreporter 3 years

Superintendant Adams went at some lengths to explain. “It all came about after Reading Rag week when one girl was dared to go topless at Junction 11. The speed decrease was immediate, unfortunately...

Hurley & Me 0
vertical 3 years

Laid-back bloke Shane's sporty life is turned upside down when he brings home pushy, neurotic, manipulative bitch Hurley who soon brings him to heel, much to the chagrin of Shane's mates. It isn't...

Olympic sponsor BT launches London 2012-branded ansaphone... 0
dicky37 3 years

It picks up after 5 rings., You know, 5 rings? Olympic rings?, [shuffles silently away]...