Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Last Comment
Chancellor George Osborne revealed to be on Workfare placement

Treasury sources today admitted that Chancellor of the United Kingdom, George Osborne, otherwise known as Oik, was infact at the Treasury on a workfare placement. Questions were raised with regards...

shambles 31.03.13 4:33pm
sydalg
Media offer reward for 1st picture of David Milliband awkwardly eating a Hot Dog 1
reforse 31.03.13 4:13pm
sredni vashta
'Players can referee their own games', says FA...

With the players convinced that they know better than the match officials, they will be assuming the duties of the referee and linesmen from the start of next season. Brian Beecham, Press officer of...

Tripod 31.03.13 4:11pm
Tripod
Viral infection hits back at do-gooders

The lung infection affecting Nelson Mandela’s chest has hit back at the thousands of people who have been offering up prayers for the former SA president over the weekend, reminding them that it...

Gerontius 31.03.13 3:29pm
Squudge
Families 'denied justice' as police chief escapes censure

David Cameron has denied that 'government pressure' was behind the death of a religious activist in the Middle East but assured relatives there would be a full investigation into the matter. The...

baron la croix 31.03.13 1:40pm
baron la croix
DPRK Apologises: Young un too busy eating Easter eggs to come out to play today.

More belligerent rhetoric from t' chubby North Korean lad tomorrow....

Nowherefast 31.03.13 1:33pm
Nowherefast
Gregg Allman's autograph revealed in corner of Turin Shroud 0
Drylaw 31.03.13 1:29pm
Drylaw
Leading particle physicists involved in head-on collision

The world of nuclear physics was rocked today when two leading particle physicists, driving in opposite directions on the M25, were involved in a head-on collision. Professor Richard Feynman, in a...

baron la croix 31.03.13 12:33pm
Not Amused
Polish Shops

Apparently Polish is now Britain's second language. There are several Polish shops in my town. On the front of each shop is written 'Polish Shop'. So I went in and asked for a tin of polish. For my...

Thewoodenleg 31.03.13 11:55am
Idiot
NHS to use Carry Ons as training films for new nurses

Extra large matrons will patrol wards, doctors will be encouraged to adopt silly names and there will be free access to laughing gas for patients under a new regime aimed at regaining the affection...

nickb 31.03.13 11:31am
Al OPecia
Arrival of pirate fleet from Barbary Coast immanent.

Moors soon. Seventeenth century puns - nearly as old as some of the other jokes on this site. Happy Easter...

sigmund 31.03.13 10:51am
sigmund
Hilarity ensues as flowers pop out of North Korea rocket explosion

Kim Jong-un has been elevated to the status of ‘King of the Pranksters’ after launching a rocket towards Seoul, only for a bunch of roses to emerge upon detonation. The leader is said to be in...

kga6 31.03.13 10:21am
kga6
Ann Summers recall Rampant Rabbits following 'outbreak of myxomatosis'

Ann Summers have been forced to recall thousands of Rampant Rabbits following an outbreak of myxomatosis. This comes just weeks after the disease forced the quarantine of a Playboy Bunny. ‘We...

Perks 31.03.13 10:13am
godly1966
Emergency services at Calvary took three days to respond

There has been angry reaction to the case of a crucified man who waited three days for paramedics to arrive last weekend. However, Golgotha Health Trust has denied any wrongdoing. "We were under...

sydalg 31.03.13 9:40am
Al OPecia
Easter Coming Up....

And we're already crucified, thanks to the Tories...

Jesse Bigg 31.03.13 8:08am
Sinnick
Politico says it sounds unbelievable I was raised by monkeys but its true

http://www.google.co.jp/imgres?imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9qCa6pf_u-4/TIVosfFMSxI/AAAAAAAAASE/sFf6ns3nfYg/s1600/david-milliband-banana-415x275.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fullabeanz.blogspot.com/20...

happi 31.03.13 8:01am
Sinnick
Lord Carey accuses government of getting rid of Easter "one hour at a time"

The former archbishop of Canterbury, Lord Carey, has accused the government of trying to remove Easter from the calendar "one hour at a time" under the guise of British Summer Time. "This is another...

bigyeti 31.03.13 1:11am
sydalg
Rising from dead only way to avoid posthumous allegations of abuse, says Jesus 0
sydalg 31.03.13 12:56am
sydalg
North Korea entering "a state of Waugh". More soon. 0
Al OPecia 31.03.13 12:48am
Al OPecia
Feminists rename hot cross buns "menopausal buns". More soon. 2
dominic_mcg 31.03.13 12:41am
Squudge
Jesus decides it's safer not to come back till Operation Yewtree is over 1
sydalg 31.03.13 12:38am
Al OPecia
Team of Premier League translators to replace QPR next year

In a shock move, the Football Association have sanctioned the introduction of a team of translators straight to the Premier League. Pablo Suarez, formerly of Spurs is their spokesperson. “The FA...

brownpaperreporter 30.03.13 11:11pm
brownpaperreporter
New Pope, New Poop

As is now well know the new pope is an Argie who openly opposes the 'colonisation' of the Falklands. What is less well known is that he is named after St Francis of Assisi, which is Italian for 'St...

Thewoodenleg 30.03.13 10:27pm
Big Ben
"If I were a Rich Man" ends run suddenly in Nicosia. More soon. 0
Al OPecia 30.03.13 10:17pm
Al OPecia
Miliband reveals real resignation reason

Harry Potter lookalike David Miliband today exclusively revealed the real reason why he came out of obscurity as the MP for South Shields to take up an even more obscure, yet much more highly paid,...

Reg Herring 30.03.13 8:45pm
Reg Herring
Confusion as Welsh sex shop takes delivery of 1000 Rampant Rarebits

[url=http://http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=58789]Just figured it out, I think[/url]...

sydalg 30.03.13 8:04pm
Squudge
Leeds Hospital surgeons bypass cardiac operation data. More soon. 0
Al OPecia 30.03.13 7:41pm
Al OPecia
International Rescue gets 'wrong Miliband' "We asked for the wooden puppet one"

more soon. sorry, I see I'm not the first on this theme but couldn't restrain myself...

dvo4fun 30.03.13 7:30pm
custard cream
As post office counter staff strike, we ask "How will we be able to tell?" 0
dominic_mcg 30.03.13 6:36pm
dominic_mcg
Government Traffic Congestion Remedy

Three years in the making and the government today finally unveiled its plan to unclog the roads., In a two pronged attack road crews will tirelessly scour the nation’s road network deepening and...

Dee71 30.03.13 6:28pm
Dee71