Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Coolest Summer for Two Decades "Hangover From Labour Government" 0
thisisall1word 3 years
Man killed by Taser offered 'too much resistance' claim police - 2 51
Screenie 3 years
Chiles Set To Star As Bungle As Disney Sings Deal For Rainbow Movie 0
Duff 3 years

Cuddly Daybreak presenter, Adrian Chiles, is reported to have singed a contract with Disney USA for a seven figure sum that now sees the way clear for him to co-star as the somewhat effete bear,...

Danny Alexander Asked By Cameron & Clegg To Justify Poor Summer Weather 2
Duff 3 years

The Coalition Government's chief apologist, Danny Alexander, has been handed his toughest task yet since slithering into power with his fellow Lib Dem colleagues. Forget the disgracefully shoddy,...

Uncle of George W. Bush 'caught thinking' 0
Griffin 3 years
Microblogging Site Goes Into Meltdown As Cheryl Cole Posts Her First Tweet 0
Duff 3 years

It really is one of those [i]"Where were you when[/i]" moments; surely on a par with the assassination of JFK and Neil Armstrong setting foot on the moon. At 11.30 today Cheryl Cole posted her...

Comedian set to make big splash 0
Gerontius 3 years

Actor/comedian Matt Lucas, star of hit TV shows such as Little Britain and Shooting Stars will be heading for the fast flowing water’s of the Thames at the weekend to play his part in this year’s...

BBC Fail To Meet Irritating Accent Quota 2
Wheelright 3 years

The BBC is meeting its quota for presenters who aren't very good and who have odd facial mannerisms. However, it is falling short of its target of having 50% of presenters with excrutiating,...

Surprising Behaviour by Queen in Five Live Interview 0
Drylaw 3 years

BBC radio station Five Live thought they had the scoop of the century when The Queen agreed to spend time in the studio on star presenter Nicky Campbell's show yesterday morning. Increased listening...

Rebels stop hunting for Muammar Gaddafi between 5.30 am and 7.00 am 0
Mother 3 years

because first thing in the morning, most people look like that...

Filey Scarecrow Festival Passes Off Without Trouble 0
Aberdeen Correspondent 3 years

Community leaders expressed relief as the town’s annual Scarecrow Festival came to a close yesterday with no reports of trouble. There had been threats to cancel the event after outbreaks of bad...

Mrs Boycott called up for India ODI squad 6
Gerontius 3 years

Indian selectors, still smarting from a 4-0 drubbing in the recent Test series against England have answered criticism from supporters back home by including veteran Yorkshire all-rounder Mrs Hilda...

'Now Prime Minister Japan I am' claims Noda 0
Ostsee 3 years
Every Little Helps World Domination 0
Glib Hemingway 3 years

For the purposes of not naming names, the following theory discusses a hypothetical supermarket chain. Let us call it, ‘Tesbury’s’. It’s often said that stores like Tesbury’s want to...

Athletics World Championship: Bolt screws up. 3
dvo4fun 3 years

More soon on this thread I'll get my track suit...

'I 8-2 be an Arsenal fan at the moment' says comedian Alan Davies. 4
martin2381 3 years
Psoriasis of the penis linked to decreased stroke risk 5
3 years
RNLI in debt after Joss Bay fund raising event. 0
writinginbsl 3 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2031393/Rescue-operation-sees-dozens-rescued-lifeboat-50-swimmers-swept-sea-charity-race.html...

Onlookers shocked as a grandmother is found legless at Bridlington theme park 0
writinginbsl 3 years

I am actually ashamed of myself, I suppose there will be some kind of knee jerk reaction now...

Al-Magrahi to be brought back to UK before end of transfer window, says Wenger. 3
dominic_mcg 3 years
Pay frozen for second consecutive year at Birds Eye. 1
spoole2112 3 years
Usain't. 1
malgor 3 years
Arsene Wenger on defeat: "We'll have 2-8 and see what happens next." 0
martin2381 3 years
Harry Redknapp blames Luka Modric's ear for defeat. 0
rebel not taken 3 years

Tottenham's 5-1 defeat to Manchester City has been blamed on Luka Modric's ear., "Some geezers got in Luka's ear and it's cost us the game" said manager 'Arry Redknapp. Redknapp also claims Modric...

Wenger Heads For Saint Helena Island.... 2
Jesse Bigg 3 years

..As trail of pigsick is discovered, stretching from Manchester to Highbury...

Computer programmer's shame on confessing to never having seen 'The Matrix' 0
Midnight Dreary 3 years

The IT world was plunged into bitter recrimination last night after computer programmer James Renfield finally admitted that despite working in the industry for many years, he had actually never...

New York is not swept away by Irene. Some people are relieved. 1
Ostsee 3 years
England cricketer gave woman multiple orgasms. 0
rebel not taken 3 years

The contents of a private diary found at a boot sale in Yorkshire provide further evidence that Test Cricket can be a huge aphrodisiac. The journals of Fanny Old, Vice President of the Eccles...

Bolt shoots his. 1
rickwestwell 3 years
Librarian furious about loud noise at the Reading Festival 1
charlies_hat 3 years