Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Crewe man on arson charge after using flame thrower to clear weeds 4
Basil_B 3 years

Aptly named Crewe resident John Dangerfield is to appear in court next week on a charge of arson after burning down the entire street on which he lives. This was caused by his attempt of clearing his...

Firth reprises Royal role in sequel: The King’s Peach 0
FraserWords 3 years

Film critics are predicting the sleeper hit of Summer 2011 may be one of a slew of new movies aiming to cash in on the unlikely success of last year’s Oscar-winning Colin Firth hit The King’s...

Is BBC too obsessessd with itself, BBC TV news anchor asks BBC's BBC reporter 5
ronseal 3 years

The BBC is not obsessed with itself, according to a report by the BBC's BBC correspondent, Tim Ledger. Tonight on Panorama, the Britain's leading British Broadcasting Corporation conducts a thorough...

Britain's love-rat celebs resume 3-in-a-bed phone sex romps...for now 11
Golgo13 3 years

[center]RELIEF[/center], The Nation's celebrities breathed a collective sigh of relief today as the closure of The News of the World signalled the start of [i]open season for celebrity sleaze[/i],...

America ended space shuttle missions after complaints from God about noise 3
FraserWords 3 years

Right-wing activists have claimed America took the decision to end space shuttle missions after complaints from God about the noise., Members of the Tea Party movement say the Almighty had...

Potato genome decoded '166 years too late', says Irish President 1
Christopher Frost 3 years
Prescott and Pickles join hunger strike outside Cameron's home 0
Correction: We printed 'hacking' when it should have been 'hiccuping'. Apologies 0
Ostsee 3 years
Cameron inspires man to lose weight 0
England's female footballers prove they're equally as inept 0
The Queen is in shock after 5 of her dogs are killed by faulty boiler,Corgi to 4
doggone 3 years

investigate...

Miliband to reform 0
virtuallywill 3 years

NoW scandal, opportunity knocks...

Rupert Murdoch arrives to crowds, will play polo later and plant a tree 2
virtuallywill 3 years

May wear black suit and hat!!!!...

Void left by News of the World to be filled by ‘Beano on Sunday’ 0
roybland 3 years
Lesson 1 for Channel 5 weather girls: 0
greg various 3 years

An occluded front doesn't mean you have to cover up your tits...

MILLIONS WAKE UP TO HORRIFYING PROSPECT OF SCANDAL-FREE SUNDAYS 0
TheHack 3 years

Millions of slope-browed readers are waking up this morning in the knowledge that today is the last day they’ll be able to pass judgement on a selection of celebs, politicians, deviants and fellow...

Share values of SIM card manufacturers crash as NoW closes. More soon. 0
Al OPecia 3 years
Paul Weller disowns Jams 1978 hit single, 0
arthurminnit 3 years

but may re-release it as "the sun on sunday"...

Heston Blumenthal cooks himself in quest for culinary glory. 15
SingingHinny 3 years

Culinary wizard Heston Blumenthal is once again pushing the boundaries of taste, decency and ideas of what can be considered 'food’ by becoming the first chef to cook himself on television. ‘I...

Big Rise In 'Dogging' Incidents Expected.... 3
Jesse Bigg 3 years

.Due to closure of the News of The World...

Serious Crime Squad placed on high alert for Rebekah Brooks' next holiday 0
Chip Paper 3 years
Yorkshire Tourism Confirms All Attractions Open, With NoWt Closing This Sunday 3
mugwump 3 years
Archbishop Williams orders all Anglican bells to rung in celebration this Sunday 3
JohnA 3 years

"It truly is an answer to all of our prayers", said an exultant Dr Williams, "let no man say that God does not exist when He looks after his beloved flock in this way"...

"The sky is the limit", says Sarah Palin on news of NASA's rocket launch 1
Dumbnews 3 years
Marriage Ref panel takes 'Slightly too long to answer' on necrophilia dilemma 0
antharrison 3 years
Betty Ford finally beats breathing addiction 3
beau-jolly 3 years
OED rules that everything is now officially gay 8
Oxbridge 3 years

Compilers of the Oxford English Dictionary have declared that everyone and everything must defined as gay from now on. According to editor-in-chief Dr Mark Boyle, a team of linguistic experts from...

NOTW final edition proves so popular Murdoch decides to print again next week. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
View from the Mound - a hot lesbian's take on today's world news (7/8 edition) 7
Brenda SugarTits69 3 years

My apologies again for the large gap between my posts. I developed an RSI during Wimbledon and took some time off. Regular readers might recall that my super-hot Japanese girlfriend Akiko and I...

250 innocent journalists rescued from Wapping Hell Hole 2
ronseal 3 years

Today, The Newsbiscuit of the World can reveal how 250 innocent journalists were enslaved by a seedy MR Big called Rupert, who employed them to write showbiz stories, sports reports and gardening...