Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Pippa moves to France - 'I'm putting the past behind me' 4
John Wiltshire 3 years

Pippa Middleton has announced that she is moving to France. In an interview with The Sun, she said: 'I'm putting the past behind me, or derriere moi as they say there. The bottom line is, people are...

Leicester City Council 'unprepared for many unlikely apocalyptic scenarios' 3
JohnA 3 years

There was consternation in the East Midlands as people woke to the news that Leicester City Council was entirely unprepared for an invasion of zombies. "We're very sorry that we haven't prepared for...

King of Lilliput blames Big Society for all social ills 0
Dick Everyman 3 years

In a shock statement targeted at the coalition the citizens of Lilliput have joined in with the row started by the Archbishop of Canterbury to voice their misgivings with David Cameron’s Big...

Ministers agree major NHS rewrite : voting between SHN and HNS 4
charlies_hat 3 years
Goat farmers upset at sexualisation of kids. 3
be reasonable 3 years
Pensioner ‘stable’ after Scottish Power refund 6
Dick Everyman 3 years

A pensioner from Dunfermline is in a stable condition today following a shock refund by Scottish Power. When Mrs Gladys McArthur, 92 saw the envelope from the utility company she sat down as usual...

Greek sovereign debt crisis: the Bubble bursts 0
Des Custard 3 years

Just getting my headline in early. Won't be long now...

Cameron's new NHS plan shock - 'Doctors and nurses will help make people better' 0
John Wiltshire 3 years

Under radical new plans unveiled by David Cameron, medical staff in the NHS are to be allowed to make people better. 'We've stopped and listened,' said Mr Cameron. 'Mostly to our spin doctors who...

Gavin Henson to star in "The Muppet," a biopic of his late father Jim 0
Iamthestig 3 years
Media shock at revelation that not everyone posting on blogs is entireley honest 0
button 3 years

Did I mention that I'm actually a millionaire playboy nobel prize winning ex model? I am not, however, a lesbian...

Lesbian website content revealed to be created by straight men 1
charlies_hat 3 years
Fans praying Rincewind The Wizard finds Alzheimers cure before it's too late. 2
SingingHinny 3 years

Or Vimes?! Someone must be able to find it!...

Images Of Toast Found In Pictures Of Jesus 3
Textbook 3 years

Believers and biblical scholars the world over are flocking to examine reports of the faithful detecting hidden images of toast in pictures depicting Jesus Christ. "Sometimes it's in the folds of...

Gavin Henson in TV row about dignity in dating 0
Wicked Lady 3 years

Welsh rugby player Gavin Henson has stirred up a storm by taking part in the live portrayal of dating during a controversial TV show. He said that putting himself in the shoes of ‘The Bachelor’...

Medhi Hasan to be guest Archbishop of Canterbury 2
ronseal 3 years

Friends fear that Medhi Hasan may not be irritating enough when he takes over as guest Archbishop of Canterbury. Hasan has impressed in his role as shouty man on TV debates, who knows the answer to...

Cash strapped Londoners shun the Dordogne for hop picking 0
Dick Everyman 3 years

The Dordogne is no longer the destination of choice as cash-strapped Londoners head for the hop-fields of Kent. Land Rover Vogues are also no longer de rigueur with JCB and John Deere fast becoming...

Jeanette Winterson condemned for Sexing the Cherry 0
simonjmr 3 years
New Balls 2
waggy 3 years

Andy Murray says winning at Queens should make up for the disappointment of losing at Wimbledon this year...

Govt to enter "go to your room and think about what you've done" period over NHS 0
SingingHinny 3 years
Little lambs 5
waggy 3 years

Lambing Live on each night last week on BBC2, In the old days wouldn’t that have just been a schools programme?...

Iraq probe "couldn't even find the right hole", say lawyers. 0
SingingHinny 3 years
Admiral warns prolonged Libya campaign may restrict UK forces to 3rd party cover 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
‘Too many judges sleep through sentencing’ says report 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Lagarde and Carstens rule themselves out of Birmingham City managerial vacancy 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Ornithologist who angered Sinatra fans: "Egrets? I've had a few" 9
FraserWords 3 years

Keen ornithologist Stephen Gasket was last night thrown out of the Frank Sinatra Appreciation Society after ‘Songs for Swingin’ Plovers’ was declared one pun too many., A clearly upset Gasket...

Al Murray Delighted With Win At Queens. 12
The All New Jeni B 3 years
Prince Philip's cure for NHS crisis: “Stop bloody whining and get on with it” 1
FraserWords 3 years

In a dramatic new U-turn on NHS policy, the Government last night placed the Duke of Edinburgh in charge of sweeping reforms. He acted immediately by telling patients: “Stop bloody whining and get...

Protests as man dies in front of TV cameras: Graham Norton, BBC1, 11.35pm 1
FraserWords 3 years
Finger Leaking Good 7
finneyp 3 years

Chaos and scandal have once again reared their ugly heads in the world of fried chicken, after it was announced that Julian Assange was on the verge of leaking the famously secret KFC Original Recipe...

Journalism, business & politics in chaos as computer virus disables all clichés. 0
be reasonable 3 years

M%!^ s**£...