Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Tomlinson fit to return to work, says pathologist. More soon. 2
dominic_mcg 3 years
Big Fairy Creases - concerns for laundry sector. 0
timyarby 3 years
Pukka Pies shares up 20% as Euromillions winners announced 1
tedweasel 3 years
"Dishonest" Tomlinson pathologist actually appprentice bricklayer, claim experts 0
Gary Stanton 3 years

The pathologist who wrongly diagnosed the cause of death of G20 protestor Ian Tomlinson as ‘dodgy ticker’ was an apprentice bricklayer who had forged his degree certificates, according to a...

Call for ban on BBC News as confidence returns during news blackout 0
medici2471 3 years

The Institute of Directors has reported a significant increase in confidence amongst it’s members over the last few weeks. Director General of the IoD Simon Walker said ‘First indications were...

Sideboards are the new must-have since Wiggins success 1
Duff 3 years

Britain’s artisan furniture makers have reported an extraordinary rise in demand for sideboards since the Olympics and are attributing it to Team GB’s success; in particular cycling gold...

Usain Bolt claims stubbed toe in an attempt to qualify for paralymic team 0
Scronnyglonkle 3 years
Boost for economy as someone buys rail season ticket 0
apepper 3 years

The British economy received a huge boost when someone walked into King's Cross station and ordered a season ticket between London and Edinburgh. "That's a £12 billion injection into the money...

Hard of hearing religious extremist regrets attempted suicide bumming 0
nyarlathotep 3 years
Commuter maced in Monday morning conversation error 2
BAJDixon 3 years

Canadian tourist Alan Silvers' summer holiday came to an abrupt end on Monday morning as he was temporarily blinded with mace whilst attempting to strike up conversation with a fellow Central line...

Footballers condemn 'Shameful' behaviour of Olympic athletes 0
WatcherMark 3 years

Footballers from across the country have spoken out in disgust at the behaviour of Olympic athletes during the 2012 London Games. [i]"Now that the games are over, I feel that I can finally break my...

Cameron censured by 1922 committee for 'Wiggo' sideboards 0
Alfred Noakes 3 years

The prime minister was today criticised by the influential, backbencher 1922 committee, for wearing fake Bradley Wiggins sideboards at last night's Olympic closing ceremony. Cameron was paying...

Prediction...... 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

Flame throwers all the rage at Brazil games, 2016...

Olympic flame goes out; mother flame tells it to be back by midnight 0
apepper 3 years

More to follow...

Human dressage to become Olympic event 0
kga6 3 years

Human dressage is set to become a new Olympic event from Rio 2016. Typical dressage involves a posh person sitting very still on a horse as the thoroughly trained thoroughbred performs a series of...

Todmorden Greco-Roman Wrestling Club braced for influx of inspired youth 1
grottymonty 3 years

Brian Gloss-Paint, the president of the TGRWC has explained that their doors are open and are looking forward to increasing their membership as result of the olympic coverage. As the third largest...

Post Box Miracle Cures Surrey Vicar's Internet Identity Crisis 0
Nowherefast 3 years

The Reverend Brian Elshaw of Carshalton's All Angel's Parish Church is convinced that God has personally intervened to guide his hand, after delivering him from a fruitless attempt to secure an...

Primary school corridors to be fitted with hurdles, says Gove. More soon. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
British rocket scientist produces creamy lettuce 0
apepper 3 years

More to follow...

Cameron's school sport plans could produce Nietzschean Übermenschen experts warn 4
roybland 3 years

David Cameron's plans for two hours of competitive sport a day in primary schools could produce a race of Nietzschean Supermen,' child psychologists warn. 'Within a generation,' said educational...

Fears that London's post Olympic friendliness is fading fast 0
Duff 3 years

Fears are growing in the wake of the Olympics that the capital's much-praised feel good factor and friendliness, said to have been in evidence everywhere in the city during the past fortnight, is...

'Six inches does the job,' says poll 1
Hooch 3 years
Two solid weeks of TV watching credited for Team GB Gold medal haul 0
simonjmr 3 years

"I earned everyone of those medals, through blood, sweat, beer and scratchings" said 45 year old Dave Berrywood. "Without my Olympian endeavour I'm sure we would only have won half of those medals,...

Australia finally to be tried for war crimes 0
simonjmr 3 years

Early this morning the United Nations finally charged Australia for war crimes, crimes against humanity and serious grouchiness because of lack of Olympic golds, and Team GB successes. The UN motion...

Fans disappointed by lack of chair shots in Olympic Wrestling Final 0
Hooch 3 years

The Olympic wrestling gold medal matches was competed in the spirit of sportsmanship, involved no cheating and the better man won, much to the annoyance of wrestling fans around the globe....

Vatican hails drop in choirboy STD rates as vindication of new condom policy 0
pere floza 3 years
8000 illegal immigrants deported from Heathrow today, claims UK Border Agency. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
Sales of KFC Spicy Bingo Wings soar following Olympics closing ceremony 2
wallster 3 years

First positive drug test sees 2 year ban given to George Michael 4
Perks 3 years

If only they were performance enhancing...

Olympic Motto committee say 'My Generation' an inspired choice to close games 0
Midfield Diamond 3 years

. (even if performed by 60-somethings)...