Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Liam Fox it up at MoD 0
charlies_hat 3 years
Gaddafi "disappointed" not to win Peace Prize 0
apepper 3 years

Former Libyan leader Mumar Gaddafi has expressed his disappointment in being overlooked for this year's Nobel Peace Prize. "It's political correctness gone mad.", he claimed, "This year, they...

Liam Fox declares, "I did not have sexual relations with that man" 0
Perks 3 years
Fox To Inquiry: "Oh, You Mean *That* Adam Werritty" 0
Textbook 3 years
Opening times of long day care centres to be extended to 18 years 0
Nick McCarr 3 years
Hurdling steep food prices ‘no walk in the park’ for London 2012 picnic hopefuls 10
3 years

As the final size restrictions are announced for families wishing to take their own food and drink to the London Olympics, one Briton is confident of victory in the 'Snack and Field' demonstration...

He's not the defence minister. He's a werry naughty boy. 2
Awkward Facts 3 years
Video showing Fox and Werritty ‎sharing a bath with Gadaffi "raises questions" 0
bonjonelson 3 years
Leaked cabinet papers reveal “Brown Knows” plan. 0
3 years

Leaked cabinet papers have revealed that after his popularity as prime minister slumped, the Labour party outlined a plan to re-ingratiate Gordon Brown back into the public’s favour. The papers...

BT broadband outage puts thousands of unconvincing relationships on the rocks 14
Qoxiivi 3 years

A massive power failure at one of BT’s main exchanges in Birmingham has put thousands of stilted and unconvincing relationships in jeopardy. Adam and Jane are just two particularly tedious...

48 trillion Nectar points to be put into the economy to boost recovery. 3
nickb 3 years

In an announcement which will delight shoppers and the city alike, a fourteen-figure number of Nectar points and Tesco Club Cards points will be released into the economy to boost consumer spending. ...

Osborne Announces Big Bag of Breadcrumbs for the Poor 7
TokyoTomato 3 years

The chancellor, George Osborne, is to announce plans for a giant bag of breadcrumbs to be scattered in the general direction of poor people as a central pillar in his policy to help struggling...

Mike Tindall 'alarmed' by white Fiat Uno parked in tunnel at Eden Park stadium 19
3 years

Mike Tindall is said to be 'somewhat unnerved' by reports that a white Fiat Uno has been spotted in the tunnel of New Zealand's Eden Park rugby stadium. As a team coach confirmed, "This has really...

Hague supports Fox "What's wrong with having an old chum share your hotel room?" 5
dvo4fun 3 years
Cameron not charged after murdering intruder at No10. Cleggs family informed 0
Perks 3 years
Cameron “changes his mind” on Fox hunting. 3
nickb 3 years

In a conversation with friends, it’s understood David Cameron may have thought afresh about Fox hunting. “The Fox is a filthy dangerous vermin, responsible for huge damage to our country. I...

Liam Fox denies being Secretary of State for Defence 3
Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

More soon. Anybody reckon this is worth expanding?...

Teenager Found in German Forest Being Treated for Severe Brand Deprivation 7
TokyoTomato 3 years

The mystery teenager who walked out of a German forest last week having apparently spent the last five years living there with his father is being treated for acute brand deprivation, a Foreign...

UK parliament to consider permanent switch to Hammer Time 29
Gary Stanton 3 years

As British Summer Time draws to a close and the clocks prepare to go back, the Secretary of State is to conduct an analysis of the costs and benefits of adopting the highly controversial U.S....

Man destroys wind-up radio after it calls him a tosser 10 times in 5 minutes 1
brownpaperreporter 3 years
It's not unlike 'Eric and Ernie', insists Liam Fox 6
Darkbill 2.0 3 years

Defence Secretary Liam Fox has insisted that his relationship with friend Adam Werritty is completely innocent and similar to that of the comedians Morecambe and Wise. "Eric and Ernie often shared a...

Miliband Sacks Old Guard 0
witless 3 years

RMT revolting...

Next Generation Portable Computer Announced: The 'Guttop' 0
kga6 3 years

Computer manufacturers, HP, who also sell a range of table sauces, are set to capitalise on their combined knowledge of the food and computer industries with the release of the 'Guttop', a portable...

New ministerial vested interest scandal could measure 0.2 on the Mandelson Scale 0
ronseal 3 years
Prisoners to be given Vote "Diamond Idea" 0
Drylaw 3 years

"So who are you voting for in the election then, Nosher?" "I dunno. I haven't studied the form yet, Crusher. Last time I went a bit tactical if you take my meaning. I'm naturally a Lib Dem but I...

Victorian Scotland-Ireland rail tunnel plans "a total surprise" considering.. 0
Al OPecia 3 years

..where you start and where you end, both ways, said a spokesman today...

Government Orders NHS To Amalgamate With Welfare Parks.... 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

.As new health policy is "all swings and roundabouts."...

UK Bankers Demand Government Protection At Bonus Time..... 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

As it coincides with "Gobbing Season."...

US Ploughing Competition To Be Held At Twickenham This Year.... 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

.As all done and dusted at Wembley...

Rich, Public School Boys' Economic Wheeze Goes Wrong....... 2
Jesse Bigg 3 years

."What do we do now George?" "Let's blame it on Boris."...