Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
New Inland Revenue campaign - Being rich needn't be taxing 0
weematt 3 years
THE WATER BOARD, THE ARMY AND THE NHS MAKE MAN’S LIFE A MISERY 1
Roger Povey 3 years

A man and his wife, Jill, intend to take the Water Board, The Army and the NHS to court following what he sees as atrocious behaviour from all three. The man and his wife, Jill, are required to make...

Heston Blumenthal latest. Canine testes on toast. The dog's bollocks say critics 2
weematt 3 years
Ticket sales "slow" for Hindenburg 2 maiden flight. 0
AledW 3 years

German aviation engineers left deflated...

Liverpool fans claim Andy Carroll was lifeless for more than 78 mins 0
charlies_hat 3 years
Shock as woman listens to Sunday Love Songs without ulterior motive 0
Oxbridge 3 years

Sociologists across Britain are hailing a breakthrough in human behaviour last Sunday morning as a 37-year-old woman from Buckinghamshire sat through Steve Wright's Sunday Love Songs on Radio 2...

CBI slam Love Your Neighbour religion as "anti-business" 0
blackbroom 3 years

Business leaders are pressing the government to change the established state religion from the Church of England to a non-Christian belief system. The CBI have expressed concern that worshipping a...

Leaked video of Tulisa sex tape apology "100% fake" say lawyers 0
charlies_hat 3 years
Michelle Obama asks De Niro "Are you talkin' to me?" 0
charlies_hat 3 years
F1: Expectations lowered at Scooteria Ferrari 0
JustSomeBloke 3 years
British Tourist Arrested At JFK.... 3
Jesse Bigg 3 years

."Just cos I asked an immigration bloke, where abouts can I buy some fags?"...

Tulisa ‘intimate moment’ online vid features star in romantic candlelit dinner. 3
Gary Stanton 3 years

X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has said she is ‘devastated’ after an intimate video of her sharing a ‘romantic meal for two’ with an ex-boyfriend was circulated on the internet. ...

Coalition delighted. 24/7 "I WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE" channel planned 0
weematt 3 years
Correct pronunciation of 'harassed' confirmed as causing internal smugness 2
MagnusOpum 3 years

Scientists in the University of Essex's socio-studies group have confirmed that people who read the word 'harassed' and pronounce it in the typical English manner receive high levels of dopamine...

Family brought together to support sick relative becomes dysfunctional again 0
Midfield Diamond 3 years

A family that put their troubles to one side and came together in support of a desperately-ill family member has fallen out again, with many divisions. Rivalries and long-standing feuds were only...

Carefree OAP Blaring Ace Tunes on Bus leaves 3 Teenage Boys Terrified. 0
Tenpenny 3 years

Sara crouch(37) recalls the 'tense atomsphere and sheer intimidation factor' caused by who she describes as a 'social misfit' and 'menace to public safety'., 'She was slouched back in her seat...

Toulouse gunman "brought to his knees" 0
Haywood Manley 3 years
"Power of Prayer" lobby targets Clarkson, Pickles, Gove. 0
nickb 3 years

Football crowds round the country will be recruited by the new Power of Prayer movement to stop the hearts of unpopular public figures.  But football fans who like Jeremy Clarkson have both...

Granny Tax critics include Ann Robinson, Mick Jagger and Wayne Rooney 0
ronseal 3 years
Fat bloke who can't stop sending boastful letters identified as Round Robin 0
ronseal 3 years
Palace reveals Queen 2.0 4
Boutros 3 years

The Palace revealed the long anticipated Queen 2.0 at Parliament today. Completely revised and overhauled, the new Majesty should be good to see service for another 25 years, a spokesman said. It's...

Armed French police delayed storming flat to get more overtime. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Shoe repair shop defies laws of physics by not offering key cutting service. 0
dandare70 3 years
Yacht club members looking forward to Budget Tacks cut 4
Iamthestig 3 years

Editted due to my own stupidity and lack of internal spell checker...

It was a perfectly legal business practice says accountant for East Africa Co 1
ronseal 3 years

A slave trader from the Royal Africa Company has hit out at critics who questioned the morality of his offshore wage avoidance scheme. "Can I just remind you that it was a perfectly legal way of...

New Coalition website launched- moneygrabbingbastards.com 0
weematt 3 years

Surely I must have seen this before somewhere...

Salmon migrate 'because they are thick', experts say 6
Oxbridge 3 years

For years, it was one of the great mysteries of the natural world. Why do salmon of all kinds travel over such great distances and brave so many dangers to spawn in the exact place of their birth,...

Budget: Returning millionaires to create mansion shortage. 0
weematt 3 years

Thousands of millionaires returning to the UK after the budget give away by Chancellor Osborne are almost certain to cause a shortage of suitable mansions. This has been forecast on the Lucky Bee web...

Steven Spielberg to Film new Chippy Minton Biopic entitled "Saw Horse" 0
Scronnyglonkle 3 years

more to follow!...

The Dutch Death Mobile 2
CrazyJay 3 years

I can’t believe the Dutch are planning on rolling out a mobile euthanasia programme. Don’t they learn anything from history, or their neighbours? The Germans tried it over sixty years ago, and...