Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Wombles arrested for possession of Cabinet papers. 0
Ralphy Snoops 3 years
New Generation of Blackberry to be named Raspberry 0
Drylaw 3 years
Oliver Letwin apologises for getting caught dumping papers in park bin.. 0
DiY 3 years

..paper trail led back to Cabinet Office...

.....yrreBkcalB ym morf tneS. 10
Griffin 3 years
Lambeth Walk is actually Rickets claim doctors 15
Steve Wilson 3 years

Doctors at Kings College hospital have today revealed that the Lambeth Walk, the cheeky cockney strut made popular by a 1937 musical is actually advanced rickets caused by poor diet and inner city...

Scientists calculate 1972 was the last time you could meet a virgin Madonna 0
simonjmr 3 years
Enraged First Bus passenger finally 'goes off on one' 0
dicky37 3 years

[More soon]...

Olive Oil wasn't virgin says Popeye 3
vertical 3 years

With a messy divorce predicted, Popeye issued a statement via his lawyers which cites Bluto as third party. 'I yam tellin' Olive she gotst to go' .(this week I shall be mostly writing about virgins)...

Cockney “Mother Brown” was early drag artist claims doctor 3
witless 3 years

Doctors at Kings College hospital investigating several cold cases from 1930's London, have today revealed that the cockney song Mother Brown, refers to an early drag artist who faced a horrific...

New rotating hat set to turn heads 0
dicky37 3 years

[More soon]...

London to tackle obesity by making pedestrians run 1
Midfield Diamond 3 years

Following the government's announced intention to address obesity by encouraging Councils to promote physical activity, London Mayor Boris Johnson is set to ban walking in the capital. Starting in...

Letwin Notorious for Out-Tray Public Behaviour 0
Drylaw 3 years
Brand new cars sell for £100 after pricing error 6
Perks 3 years

A motor dealership in Dagenham, Essex, was left red faced yesterday after a pricing error saw them sell 257 cars at just £99.99p. The Vauxhall Astras should have gone for £9999 but as the...

G4 meeting to discuss Boyzone 1
bonjonelson 3 years
Mystery condition that causes man to age 50 years in a few days... 1
John Ffitch-Rucker 3 years

identified by scientists as 'marriage'. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8826277/Mystery-condition-makes-woman-age-50-years-in-just-a-few-days.html...

Hillary Swank explains "I only wanted to know why the chechen crossed the road" 2
bonjonelson 3 years
Sony to assess cancer risk after a number of its TV sets started smoking. 3
simonjmr 3 years

Sony is to face censure from the governement after it's TV sets flout Smoking in public places legislation. More soon...

41% of mobiles in Birmingham are pretty shitty study shows 0
RJWinter 3 years
Public half-day holiday for iPhone 4S users 3
Boutros 3 years

Official: Businesses throughout the land are giving employees the morning off to collect their new iPhone 4S from stores on the much heralded day of launch. Anticipating long waits as busy sales...

Do ministers dump in the park? 0
Steve Wilson 3 years

Coming only weeks after the successful resolution to the question 'Do bears dump in the woods' a new eternal mystery has risen. 'Do ministers dump important correspondence in the park' Intrepid...

Japanese banana ban not bananas 2
witless 3 years

The Japanese government has acted swiftly, in response to the radiation hot spot detected in Tokyo, by banning banana imports, which they have also reclassified as a class A drug for good measure....

Cameron pans Letwin for "breaking recycling guidelines". More soon. 0
Al OPecia 3 years
Prince Charles divorces Camilla after introduction of horse whipping ban 0
Perks 3 years
“I was groomed.” A victim of abuse speaks out 7
henry deal 3 years

By Deirdre Longford “At one point I was being groomed by up to four people- two men and two women., They would force me onto all fours then shove me around as they took turns to rub a leather...

Corporate manager awes kids with tales of "fighting fires" 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Poor people should 'skip' Christmas, Government says 1
roybland 3 years

Poor people should consider skipping Christmas this year to show they are really poor, the Government says.,  , 'If, despite our benefit cuts, poor people are seen enjoying themselves at...

Change in succession rules brings British Monarchy fully into the 19th Century 1
JohnA 3 years
Batman to dress as a 'civvy' to get kids back 4
Perks 3 years
Triple Velvet's 3 year old star publishes his autobiography 0
Perks 3 years

Once a star in every nursery and playground, now, a washed up has been, 3 year old Dylan Jones tells the story of his life in his autobiography 'Toys out of the pram'. Read the exclusive...

'Eat less, exercise more', says government on obesity 4
SpankyMonkey 3 years

People need to be more honest about how much they eat and drink if obesity levels are to be reduced, ministers say., The government's obesity strategy said on average adults are exceeding their...