Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Long term unemployment scheme made redundant 1
Stan 3 years
It’s the Great Cop Shop Takeaway!! 2
dvo4fun 3 years

Following revelations earlier this week that former ‘Sun’ Editor Rebekah Brooks borrowed a retired Police horse, the Met has confirmed that other kit is also available, on a no-cost loan basis,...

£2 coin thrown at Portsmouth match considered as takeover bid by Administrator 2
Midfield Diamond 3 years

(re-work of old joke)...

Tornado hit town promises to rebuild (flimsy buildings made of wood obviously). 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Davy Jones death, no monkey business says coroner. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Dim son off menu at News International 2
Mandy Lifeboat 3 years
James Murdoch to focus on new project: "anywhere without UK extradition treaty" 0
dvo4fun 3 years
Davey Jones relieved to be a believer 0
Mandy Lifeboat 3 years
Ann Summers' work experience scheme goes tits up 3
dvo4fun 3 years
Pixies' "Monkey Gone To Heaven" re-enters charts. 1
Haywood Manley 3 years
Mediums Criticised By The Dead For Inadequate Message Relaying 3
UnoEye 3 years

The dead have angrily attacked mediums for their “vague, incoherent and largely inaccurate” relaying of messages to the living. ‘Why would I go to all the trouble of astral projection from...

Davey Jones to be buried at sea 0
bonjonelson 3 years
£20, 000 of improvement done to Tracey Emin artwork broken at teens' party 2
Ian Searle 3 years

It's now a different story...

‘Badger Baiting Live’ cancelled by Radio Bosses 1
Immunis 3 years

For 45 years, it has been a ratings hit for Radio 4, but last night the head of the channel’s light entertainment division finally called an end to ‘Badger Baiting Live’. The show that each...

. 5
Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years
Number 10 gets shirty as Argentina throws (British) toys out the pram 0
kga6 3 years

David Cameron has issued a YouTube video response following news that Argentina PM, Cristina Kirchner, has urged an embargo on British goods. "We get our shit from China anyway, losers!", he drawls...

New edition of Illustrated OED to define 'Prick' with photo of Chris Huhne. 0
Al McHogan 3 years
Politics fans protest as sponsor names Parliament The Tesco Cradle of Democracy 0
ronseal 3 years

Democracy fans up and down the country are up in arms after Parliament chairman John Bercow announced a sponsorship deal which will see Britain's most famous venue renamed. Some traditionalists have...

Met Police besieged by BMW loan requests 0
dvo4fun 3 years

more soon. [Have you got one in dark blue?]Hmm, I may come back to this...

James Murdoch returned to Met while horse heads for States in News Corp mix-up 0
Haywood Manley 3 years
Erectile dysfunction cream inventor finding it hard. 4
Boutros 3 years

"Having spent millions researching and testing my wonder drug, explains Bill Smedley, whose cream is clinically proven to solve male erectile problems, "I am gutted by the lack of success of my...

Tory minister concedes that being paid for doing fuck-all is actually ok 0
Haywood Manley 3 years
Kleptomaniac performer steals the show 0
Psycadelic Squirrel 3 years
Erotic magician accused of "dirty tricks" 0
grumblechops 3 years
Bribes allegation latest: "I took one for the team" says retired cop Andy Hayman 0
dvo4fun 3 years
New study confirms Crowne Plaza hotels as shit 0
JonnyJP 3 years

No joke here, I just had a really bad experience in one last Friday then saw an advert at the top of the Writers Room!...

Prostitutes 'getting brainier' report finds 0
roybland 3 years

Sex workers are getting brainier, a survey has found. 'Many prostitutes are now comfortable discussing the latest developments in hip- replacement, biochemistry, or the philosophy of mind,' the...

News International launch mobile phone 1
apepper 3 years

Free samples of the News International mobile phone are being handed out to thousands of celebrities. "It's our way of giving something back.", explained a spokesman...

Unrest in the US as Afghans 'accidently' burn copies of Domino's pizza menu 3
charlies_hat 3 years
Argentinians coming to terms with threatened shortage of digestive biscuits. 0
Al McHogan 3 years

Opposition to import ban crumbles...