Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Curry headline made into a tikka 0
arthurminnit 3 years
M&M's World, Happiest Place On Earth 1
Comrade Tweed 3 years

I can't breathe. Not a metre into this place, and I can't breathe. The smog here is so suffocating that in under a minute I feel nauseous, I have minor stomach pains, and a slight headache. It's so...

"Liam Fox is my imaginary friend" - Werritty 0
apepper 3 years

Adam Werritty has claimed that Liam Fox was an [i]imaginary [/i]friend. "I certainly didn't think he really existed. How could he?", said a confused Werritty. "I've sometimes felt a bit lonely on...

bager cull rumoured to be a Ga Ga idea 5
4ty2 3 years

in attempt to revive the fur trade so empoverished artists don't have to wear cloth made from beef but can wear some decent fur instead - and taste of lobster...

Small independent bookshop sells book 5
roybland 3 years

Small independent bookshop Real Books yesterday sold a book, according to an unconfirmed report from the Small Independent Bookshops Association. Penny Wilson (76) said she was browsing in the...

Mumbai refuses to be twinned with Southall saying "we have standards to uphold" 0
witless 3 years
State Pension age down to 40 as Health and Safety Executive disbanded 0
bootjangler 3 years

We were all living longer, or so they told us, so the State Pension age went further out of our grasp to the point where we might simply need it to pay for a nurse to pop round to wipe our bottoms....

moshi monsters to be banned under the human rights act 1
4ty2 3 years

as judges claim there is no right to laugh., Next case is to Ban Fox news as parody act on former UK polotician...

It's Only a Paper Moon, says Renowned Physicist 1
Drylaw 3 years

A Nobel Prize winning physicist has astounded the world's science community by throwing doubts on the basic rules of the Cosmos and it's "furniture". "It's only a paper moon," announced Professor...

Quack doctor boasts he gets great results that can not be replicated 0
Dumbnews 3 years
CPRE to oppose growth of trees in rural areas 0
roybland 3 years

The Campaign to Protect Rural England is to oppose the growth of trees in the countryside.,  , 'These unsightly structures are increasingly an eyesore on the rural landscape,' said CPRE...

Grocer voted Cambridge University Chancellor 0
roybland 3 years
England return victorious in World Cup of Dicking-About 0
SwissFamilyGobinson 3 years

Messages of congratulations have poured in for England’s Dicking-About team, which touched down earlier today at Heathrow following a successful World Cup campaign in New Zealand. Under the...

Brent refuses to shelve libraries closure plan 0
roybland 3 years
Warburton banned for three weeks. Hovis set to capitalise 1
kga6 3 years
Badger cull halted as top chef claims 'they taste like lobster' 11
3 years

Campaigners have welcomed a moratorium on badger culling, following Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's claims that the lumbering herbivores 'taste just like lobster.' The startling announcement was made...

Rugby world cup shock; "someone who cares" is discovered 1
apepper 3 years

A shockwave has gone through the sporting world as a Mrs Johnson from Solihull has admitted she gives a small damn about the result of the rugby world cup...

newsbisquit to be banned by lady Goo Goo 0
4ty2 3 years

in order to protect her ingenious cult status and to prevent them from publishing silly lines like my stroller's pretty and my diapers are silk, I throw my toys out if I don't get my milk ond any...

outfoxed 0
edmartin 3 years

I can't think of any substance to this subject...

Isle of Wight to be switched off in October 2012 2
roybland 3 years
Rome protests against cunts, Berlusconi in favour of 'minor' ones. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
115 year old womans DNA proves mother raped by tortoise (very slowly). 0
MADJEZ 3 years
English go back to hating Welsh after they lose American Football game. 0
MADJEZ 3 years

Something like this soon. Here's hoping anyone but the frogs win whatever sport it is...

Bar on Ilkley Moor 'tat' claims Michelin Guide. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Obama to add more jobs by changing definition of jobs 1
Dumbnews 3 years
Army adamant that internal auditors were not misled prior to Afghan deployment 0
antharrison 3 years

The Army has reacted angrily to refute suggestions that aspiring internal auditors have been recruited by the force, supposedly on a mission to count paperclips, but have instead been employed as...

"I'll be back," vows Fox - "Me as well," vows Werrity 0
Drylaw 3 years
Court of Appeal rules Haribo 'Eggs' conviction unsafe. 0
Mrblacker 3 years
Protesters demand end to global financial system and early release of iPad3 0
Ostsee 3 years
Is the return of the death penalty in Britain the answer to suicide bombings? 15
Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Capital punishment is a topic often debated in Britain, with many advocates calling for a return, and equally, many opponents. One aspect that seems to slip under the radar though is the part it...