Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
What do you mean I've got to put a title and something in the message body ????? 5 thackaray 13.02.10 9:30pm
thackaray
Smart-arse logs in first time with no hassle.

Love the new look of the site, very reminiscent of early 1990s shareware. Will there be a pop-up after 28 days asking us to send $25 to some geek in California...

0 MADJEZ 13.02.10 9:26am
MADJEZ
What a palaver!

Hey all, I wonder if any of you will figure out who I am, what with my cunning disguise of a new "name"., Anyway, being a Taurean and therefore creature of habit and loather of change, I'm feeling a...

1 The All New Jeni B 12.02.10 7:52pm
Scroat
HELLOOOOOOOO!

Hey it's great to be back. Lovely and warm in here although it still smells of fresh paint...

2 Scroat 12.02.10 5:46pm
Scroat
Newsbiscuit regrets hiring Terminal 5 logistics expert for subs board changeover

Hello all. Have posted as my alter ego...

1 Dickens or Shakespeare 12.02.10 2:39pm
admin
To be honest, change terrifies me . . .

For some reason the place reminds me of a carefully sterilised doctor's waiting room. Looks fresh and clean, but potentially riddled with unseen viruses. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Have...

7 Genghis Cohen 11.02.10 11:53pm
Mrblacker
Is that funny smell an unfortuante combination of paint fumes and new carpet?

Oreewwww! Jesus, who did that? Can someone please get a mop, bucket and some Demestos! The Artist Formerly Known As AdrianJ, (Though you may call me Cymbal)...

0 TAFKA AdrianJ 11.02.10 6:38pm
TAFKA AdrianJ
Now I know why Alexander McQueen Killed Himself...

gave up trying to log in to 'new improved' Newsbiscuit chat room. Nationalize Newsbiscuit Now !...

2 saltire 11.02.10 5:47pm
jp1885
[closed] You need to register again *first* ....

Hi everyone, you need to register again, over there in the top left hand comment. No stealing someone's else's name. If this has happened email me, and will sort out (admin@newsbiscuit.com) Any...

0 admin 11.02.10 2:57pm
admin