Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
Fists of Fury

Just wanted to see if this shows up in the little blue box. Chat is dying a slow, painful death. Luckily, I have almost nothing better to do...

10 rikkor 19.02.10 11:41am
Nice Admin Lady
I bet this was designed by a woman

or a chap who thinks Doris Day is absolutely adorable. Everything in its place in tidy, neat compartments. Has it got its own nag?-Put your posts in the right drawer. Pick your dirty words off the...

6 ramblesid 19.02.10 12:03am
rikkor
Mr Hack! Where have you been?

We have all been worried about you...

8 PluckyMunky 19.02.10 12:01am
rikkor
Hello everyone! I got in!

I hope it is as pleasant here as at the old place. It is nice to see you again, Scroaty. Now we just have to track down Mr Hack...

5 PluckyMunky 18.02.10 7:10pm
PluckyMunky
Mr Hack! Where have you been?

We have all been worried about you...

0 PluckyMunky 18.02.10 6:48pm
PluckyMunky
Oooohh! Ooohhh!!

I've just noticed that underneath our names on our posts it now tells whether we are on or offline!, Excellent. (NB This contributor is always most amused by trivial things like this, and it is in...

4 The All New Jeni B 18.02.10 5:31pm
The All New Jeni B
Currency exchange bureaux eat your hearts out - we have a £ sign!

USD, GBP, JPY are so NB mark 1. If there's only one reason to vote in favour of /forum, then this must be it:, [center][size=12]£[/size][/center]...

17 malgor 16.02.10 11:02pm
malgor
Olympicbiscuit

Yay, the curling starts today - I've got chums in both the men's and the women's teams, so I'll be glued, I tell you, glued to that screen, wishing I was there. Go Team GB, and all that., Do make...

7 allmyownstunts 16.02.10 6:34pm
the coarse whisperer
The austerities of Lent...

Why seekest thou me here? Seek me not among the living. With the holy season of Lent approaching, I feel that I may have to half my posts and ripostes. I may be so caught up in penances that my...

2 rikkor 16.02.10 2:52pm
rikkor
hmmmm.....

ok so there's probably a good reason for the move but for heavens sake move the IDs too. How do I know I'm me?...

3 andhrimnir 16.02.10 10:23am
The All New Jeni B
Finally made it...

and [size=+2] didn't have to revert to my alter [size=+2] EGO. Playing[s]with [/s]effects and stuff[list=1]and [/list]cant[list=1]get[*]my [center]head straight...

1 Jammydodgers 15.02.10 7:14pm
Jammydodgers
What about adding a private chat function?

for those of us (alright, me) who'd like to flirt without making tits of themselves?...

1 Mrblacker 15.02.10 3:37pm
Scroat
My 10,000 junk emails

Following this debacle last weekend, realised yesterday that I hadn't erased all these messages. Knuckled down yesterday afternoon and managed to delete them, and things are back to normal. A...

0 Scroat 15.02.10 8:47am
Scroat
Hello Biscuiteers...

Welcome to the new chatroom. Obviously we are hoping to decorate it in here - get some pictures up on the wall etc, but thought you might like a nose around before the builders left If I had more...

29 editor 14.02.10 4:17pm
sauce
up as well as down

Just to add to the wish-list (sorry to be a pest but): Please can we have a "back to top" button or similar on each post of a topic (or have I missed it?) Thanks for the "last post" link at the top...

1 sauce 14.02.10 3:38pm
malgor
I'm being thick - how do you edit posts you've already submitted? 8 jp1885 14.02.10 2:36pm
sauce
Who wants an avatar?

The very nice Admin lady says it's possible to have little avatar thingies under our names, and if we want them, to petition her so I thought I'd kick things off because I want one., Preferably one...

9 The All New Jeni B 14.02.10 2:33pm
sauce
Being a bear of very little brain ...

In the hierarchy I can see Newsbiscuit>>Newsbiscuit>>chat OR Writersroom BUT how does one find one or t'other from the main "Newsbiscuit"? (If you see what I mean? erm not sure I'm...

10 sauce 13.02.10 11:07pm
The All New Jeni B
Help get Nigerian oil minister out of jail.

Text "Rikkor" to Lagos8-5000. You'll then recieve a detailed tale of woe, bank wiring instructions, suggestions for what you can do with the 15 billion Ethiopian lira boon you will receive, the...

2 rikkor 13.02.10 10:59pm
The All New Jeni B
What do you mean I've got to put a title and something in the message body ????? 5 thackaray 13.02.10 9:30pm
thackaray
Smart-arse logs in first time with no hassle.

Love the new look of the site, very reminiscent of early 1990s shareware. Will there be a pop-up after 28 days asking us to send $25 to some geek in California...

0 MADJEZ 13.02.10 9:26am
MADJEZ
What a palaver!

Hey all, I wonder if any of you will figure out who I am, what with my cunning disguise of a new "name"., Anyway, being a Taurean and therefore creature of habit and loather of change, I'm feeling a...

1 The All New Jeni B 12.02.10 7:52pm
Scroat
HELLOOOOOOOO!

Hey it's great to be back. Lovely and warm in here although it still smells of fresh paint...

2 Scroat 12.02.10 5:46pm
Scroat
Newsbiscuit regrets hiring Terminal 5 logistics expert for subs board changeover

Hello all. Have posted as my alter ego...

1 Dickens or Shakespeare 12.02.10 2:39pm
admin
To be honest, change terrifies me . . .

For some reason the place reminds me of a carefully sterilised doctor's waiting room. Looks fresh and clean, but potentially riddled with unseen viruses. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Have...

7 Genghis Cohen 11.02.10 11:53pm
Mrblacker
Is that funny smell an unfortuante combination of paint fumes and new carpet?

Oreewwww! Jesus, who did that? Can someone please get a mop, bucket and some Demestos! The Artist Formerly Known As AdrianJ, (Though you may call me Cymbal)...

0 TAFKA AdrianJ 11.02.10 6:38pm
TAFKA AdrianJ
Now I know why Alexander McQueen Killed Himself...

gave up trying to log in to 'new improved' Newsbiscuit chat room. Nationalize Newsbiscuit Now !...

2 saltire 11.02.10 5:47pm
jp1885
[closed] You need to register again *first* ....

Hi everyone, you need to register again, over there in the top left hand comment. No stealing someone's else's name. If this has happened email me, and will sort out (admin@newsbiscuit.com) Any...

0 admin 11.02.10 2:57pm
admin