Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Last Poster 5 edward hack 4 years

Is there a way to permanently credit the actual poster of the sub itself, rather than the latest commentator on the sub.or am I not pressing the right buttons., Maybe insert (name tag) at beginning...

Error 404 - Not Found 0 theumpire 4 years

Damn - we've lost that bloody error again. And just when I wanted to read more subs by "guest"...

Great FP Ludo 8 Scroat 4 years

'Unsightly creasing' is almost poetic...

**** NEAT O **** 4 Scroat 4 years

Discussed this with Mr. Hack this morning, and I have volunteered to bring the Neat O back. Probably on Sunday. I'll do a post in the chat room, and then all Neat O entrants can be replies. This...

"Drunk Man Straddled Aeroplane" 4 allmyownstunts 4 years

The Chandos Christmas night out has finally hit the press:, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/8530508.stm Especially nice bit:, "Police on high alert arrived to find one of...

one liners vs longer pieces 8 sauce 4 years

Would it be possible to somehow distinguish pieces that are just a title from those that contain body text? Saves clicking on non-existant stuff...

Changed Password 2 theumpire 4 years

I just changed my password and my new one is adjudged "good". That's the best mark I have ever got for any of my NB submissions...

Comment on new layout... 6 Jammydodgers 4 years

I get this new lay out, and think there's good ways to have structured discussions. A half-formed thought though Wondering if there is any way to introduce some sort of live update (RSS feed?) as a...

how do you delete items on here, please? 0 PluckyMunky 4 years

i submitted the last one twice, by mistake...

i don't want to be nasty or nothing 3 PluckyMunky 4 years

we all have stories to tell but why should we be interested in the Coles?...

Can anyone direct me to the Post up a Story room please? 2 ronseal 4 years

I know, I should have listened when they were telling us about these changes...

Bad news for Alistair Darling. 0 jacques 4 years

John Prescott has threatened to unleash the forces of Hull upon him...

Blimey ... are we here for real now? 2 sauce 4 years

Like the quick links at the top - ty. btw, good FP, Mr Hack. I managed to read it, and laugh (no one on the left wing - v good), despite footie theme...

Well done Mr. Hack! 10 jp1885 4 years

Great FP - well done on popping your Newsbiscuit cherry!...

Dear Nice Admin Lady... 2 Scroat 4 years

I know you've got a lot on, but when do you envisage completing the switchover to the new forums, ie losing the old ones? Just wondered really. You're doing a grand job...

This one's crying out for biscuitification 2 jp1885 4 years

[url=http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/407452/]BBC demotes Royal Family members on 'death list'[/url] If only my brain was working at the moment...

So now we've got gravatars, 1 Mrblacker 4 years

is it time to vote for the member with the stupiest? I suggest using the current NB system, this leading to further arguements...

Dining experience truebiscuit 1 sauce 4 years

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61I4AA20100219?rpc=60...

Thank you, F of F Friends! 6 rikkor 4 years

I have made it to the blue box. You are all the wind beneath my wings...

Click on Nice Admin. Lady's avatar (photo). 1 rikkor 4 years

It takes you to the old NB front page. Extensive testing (three half-assed tests, actually)has proved that her avatar is unique in this power...

Nice Admin Lady is Revealed 4 Nice Admin Lady 4 years

With the revealing of avatars I thought I should create a proper account for myself. I will set up a 'How to' guide for how to use them, but hello, this is me. (The tech and admin people had been...

Mayan "Long Count" Calendar 0 rikkor 4 years

Just had to tell a NB newbie (great writer!) that adding Fists of Fury as the tag line to every post is de rigeur. It is the only known method to avert the world-wide devastation that will occur at...

Gravatar "sticky" topic should be... 0 rikkor 4 years

titled "Add a profile pic using Gravatar". I believe this will stop annoying questions like mine re: this topic...

J'Accuse (myself)! Starting to like NB Nouveau. 0 rikkor 4 years

I was wrong and stuck in my old ways. Try the avatar and private message features. And remember: always add "Fists of Fury" as your message tag. The whole new system may work without this added...

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be 4 Scroat 4 years

Do you like me avatar? A little trip down memory lane. In those days, 160Mb hard drive and 12Mb of RAM...

Go to Gravatar site to add profile picture to NB. 0 rikkor 4 years

Nice Admin. Lady said that she would set up a FAQ. But, it's more than easy. Type Gravatar into search, follow instructions there. Have to use same email as in your NB profile. Takes 5-10 minutes...

How do I add a picture to my profile? 4 rikkor 4 years
Fists of Fury 10 rikkor 4 years

Just wanted to see if this shows up in the little blue box. Chat is dying a slow, painful death. Luckily, I have almost nothing better to do...

I bet this was designed by a woman 6 ramblesid 4 years

or a chap who thinks Doris Day is absolutely adorable. Everything in its place in tidy, neat compartments. Has it got its own nag?-Put your posts in the right drawer. Pick your dirty words off the...

Mr Hack! Where have you been? 8 PluckyMunky 4 years

We have all been worried about you...