Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Pleas for calm amid Chile rubble 0 bang2rights 4 years

It's the catchily rhythmic headline that is currently on the BBC front page. If you say it quickly, it sounds like a fart in the bath...

Call me pedantic but 19 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

the Tags field at the foot of the New Topic form says "(comma seperated)", not "comma separated" (or should it be comma-separated?. Yes, children are starving around the World and people are blowing...

The Incredible Shrinking Forum Font? 7 sauce 4 years

[size=4]Or maybe I just need new glasses? [/size]...

"Writers' Room" still bad when you select a string of Chat. 2 rikkor 4 years

If you give me edit authority to the site, I'll make everything at least consistently right or wrong...

Hello everyone 10 PluckyMunky 4 years

i hope most of you are in reasonable shape...

Thank you, Lord Jesus! (Redacted.) 1 rikkor 4 years

Writers' Room is fixed. Update: still wrong when you select a string of Chat...

Original, witty FP. Good work, Rizzo! 4 rikkor 4 years

I assume that you are a newbie. (Or, maybe a hydra-headed, multi-named oldie?) Either way, very funny...

Does anyone miss the scoring system? 11 ronseal 4 years

It might have been brutal, but we knew where we were in them days...

Ahem - the WoM page 16 Mary Evans 4 years

Now there was I, revisiting former glories with a mid-morning cuppa when I click on the WoM page to discover that Genghis Cohen is the most recent winner. Realising that this couldn't possibly be...

I'm back! 2 antharrison 4 years

Hello everyone. The Nice Admin Lady has very kindly allowed me to log-in despite me complaining about the utility of the new portal. I've been operating under the name of interloper in the...

Just been over to 'the other side' 0 Scroat 4 years

It's still there, looks a bit threadbare. Not much happening. Some tumbleweed just went past. So most seem to have come over here...

I'm on the front page! 1 RichT 4 years

Yes I know your not meant to publicize yourself but seeing as my last one was about 2 years ago I can't help but feel chuffed. My life is no longer abject failure. grr, I'm a Tiger and all that...

for the more brave: my favourite piano concerto: bartok's 2nd. 1st movement 6 PluckyMunky 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_36cPkLyvI&feature=related...

Quick links is now "Writers room". Getting closer! 9 rikkor 4 years

Just throw an apostrophe in at the end of "writers" and you'll be there...

Writers' Room held hostage: Day 17. 7 rikkor 4 years

A nation mourns...

Twitter writer in horror car crash 0 ronseal 4 years

www.twitter.com/OhThisBloodyPC...

a song from one of America's greatest:. charles ives 1 PluckyMunky 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSr4bWGVvBE&feature=related you will either like it or not. i love it...

Losing my mind yet again. 3 The All New Jeni B 4 years

Did I just imagine it, or was there also an earthquake (7.3) off the coast of Okanawa in Japan last night? I [i]know[/i] I read it on the BBC site last night, but now, there is no trace of it...

Memories...... 0 The All New Jeni B 4 years

Mr Hack's rather lovely sardine story next door reminded me of the game of cyber sardines we played in my "bedroom" way back when I was a relative newbie. I don't think there's too many of the...

Did Lavinia Humphries die 4 andhrimnir 4 years

or did I just miss her when I was in China?...

update 26 PluckyMunky 4 years

if anyone want's t know how my broken shoulder is: it isn't very nice...

Blatant nepotism alert! 0 jp1885 4 years

Dear gang, Hear ye, hear ye - episode 2 of my brother's podcast, The Snow Globe, is now online at...

Quick Links: "Writer's Room" is back! 6 rikkor 4 years

It's "Writers' Room"...

Nice to see Edward's Sardine piece make the NIBs 1 wallster 4 years

I like that one a lot...

Why we can't let the Tories win the next election 3 Scroat 4 years

Some smartarse here will post a 'Toff at the top' headline...

Tiger Woods loses Gatorade sponsorship. 0 MADJEZ 4 years

Surely someone with 6 mistresses on the go is a perfect role model for an energy drink !...

Newsbiscuit's parallel Universe. . . 0 bang2rights 4 years

For a few scary seconds this morning, a casual click on Chat saw me take a warp-drive leap into what looked like the old NB website, and it was populated by very recent posts complaining that the new...

A trip down memory lane - remember this? 1 Scroat 4 years

Woman's Hour, Anyone catch this yesterday? Just the usual stuff about periods being a nuisance, and the embarrassing side-effects of poking a clove of garlic up your bum., Really. I kid you not.,...

According to the Writer's Room I have 'one voice'... 0 riesler 4 years

how do they know? I do an excellent Michael Crawford "Oooh Betty!"...

Little does she know that I know that she knows that I know she's two timing me 2 Des Custard 4 years

Once you get a catchy song like that in your head it can be very hard to remove...