Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Re today's FP ; To medal or not to medal ? 8 saltire 4 years

Well done Adrian. Good FP but for that f****** 'verb'...

Psychic show cancelled due to unforseen circumstances 0 virtuallywill 4 years

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Spooky-won-t-materialise/article-1905983-detail/article.html...

What happened to the Forum and the blue box... 2 rikkor 4 years

and all the bad misuse of apostrophes? I feel all lost...

Another crank comment: Top 10 Subs missing (isn't it?) 2 rikkor 4 years

Much more difficult to sort through all the dross when seeking gold...

Happy Birthday... 11 wallster 4 years

You old scroat...

I still can't get used to this new place... 16 Nick McCarr 4 years

so I haven't posted a thing (well one) since the 'change'. I feel like I've wandered into my favourite boozer, The Kings Head or the like, and find that the comfy chairs are gone, replaced with...

Radio 2 Comedy 2 Stan Laurel 4 years

Just rec'd this link, in case you're interested http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2010/03/11/10671/radio_2_to_launch_stand-up_contest?rss...

Nice Admin Lady, I have a question for you. 1 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

I have just received a valuable training video entitled "Sexual Harassment At Work", which it might be helpful to place among your FAQ's in the Guidance for Contributors. I would like to email it to...

delete: how do you do it? 0 PluckyMunky 4 years
Pink Flloyds Bank 0 Crow 4 years

Pink Flloyds TSB bonus bonanza row after winning EMI court battle...

NEAT-O STUMP 8 theumpire 4 years

Please, pretty please all you competition enterers - can you submit the STUMP entries here. Else your umpire will have to trawl the entire website searching for your works; while that may indeed be...

Mandy insists Cabinet take out Insurance for fear of dangerous PM 0 Lord Lucan 4 years

Following the furore over dog insurance in the quite extraordinary belief that it will lead to a safer society, The Spin Master General, Peter Mandyson, announced this morning that "in a veiled...

Can anyone explain to me 3 theumpire 4 years

the tags system, How it works, what it does and what it is supposed to do? I'm stumped...

McGuiness denies that Continuity IRA are just the "voices in his head". 3 4 years
The Bob Geldof/Live Aid/weapons thingy 4 Scroat 4 years

A representative of the Geldof camp has just been on Radio 4 condemning the BBC for carrying a story based on information from "people who have an axe to grind." Correct me if I'm wrong, but if an...

hello everyone! 20 PluckyMunky 4 years

i hope that all is well. jenni, sauce, stunts and shitsu are you all well? And ram and and all? i scored a nice round 0 on the writers' board, today, which is always fun. i am amusing myself...

another day , another zero 1 PluckyMunky 4 years

i slave for hours over these carefully crafted submissions. and yet it seems that they are not the side-splitters, nor the crowd pleasers that one would have hoped for. at least, under the old...

asda in new 'workhouse' initiative shock... 1 Zadok the second 4 years

[url=http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jpctcJQs7U7MOQNz_IXZaiQKRA5w]Asda offers teenagers 'real work'.[/url] No mention of 'real money'...

oh wow! 3 PluckyMunky 4 years

after my premature complaint, i have a 5! thanks, guysi am tired and emotional nowthanks to my family and love to all who know meplucky xxx...

Sapristi! Great FP Wallster 9 Scroat 4 years

Especially liked Jenny Taylor, if this was intentional. Nice pic too from Red. It's got the lot really...

Does Daniel Finkelstein read newsbiscuit? 3 the coarse whisperer 4 years

My uncanny comedy genius one week ago [url=http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=160]here[/url] his derivative column 3 days ago...

Calling some folks "sub-literate baftards" makes them all... 10 rikkor 4 years

testy and retributionishy...

BaFtard is the Olde English way... 7 rikkor 4 years

of expressing "bastard". I was trying to be amusing. I don't get the "faucet" thing. Do you call it a "tap" or something?...

Trubiscuit: Jesus Marmite Christ 8 John Square 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8071865.stm Foxsake- You'd have to be really really keen to see yourself in the papers to commit your family to the kind of ridicule that the quote [quote]We've...

You sub-literate baftards! It's ritters'!!!! 22 rikkor 4 years

How long will it take you to get it wright? Search for every use of the word "riter" and variants on your site, and change it to wrighters' where appropriate. How hard is that?...

Another fine FP, Ludo. 3 Stan Laurel 4 years

I shake my gory locks in your general direction...

Just checked out the Writer of the Month pics 2 edward hack 4 years

In December barkbill looks positively flat chested - but come January he can be seen juggling with more than one cup., No wonder he has gone AWOL...

Rikkor's right 4 Des Custard 4 years

Even with correct apostrophe usage, my heading could be read as 'Rikkor is right' or as being about his right (to complain, usually), but that's by the by. He is right that an excellent site that...

excuse me, please: how do you delete items on here? 3 PluckyMunky 4 years
i know it's early days 12 PluckyMunky 4 years

but the new star sytem doesn't seem to be very discriminating. people tend to end up with 5s or nothing. nice to see it back, tho and thanks to mr editor and ms nice admin lady...