Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Did Lavinia Humphries die 4 andhrimnir 4 years

or did I just miss her when I was in China?...

update 26 PluckyMunky 4 years

if anyone want's t know how my broken shoulder is: it isn't very nice...

Blatant nepotism alert! 0 jp1885 4 years

Dear gang, Hear ye, hear ye - episode 2 of my brother's podcast, The Snow Globe, is now online at...

Quick Links: "Writer's Room" is back! 6 rikkor 4 years

It's "Writers' Room"...

Nice to see Edward's Sardine piece make the NIBs 1 wallster 4 years

I like that one a lot...

Why we can't let the Tories win the next election 3 Scroat 4 years

Some smartarse here will post a 'Toff at the top' headline...

Tiger Woods loses Gatorade sponsorship. 0 MADJEZ 4 years

Surely someone with 6 mistresses on the go is a perfect role model for an energy drink !...

Newsbiscuit's parallel Universe. . . 0 bang2rights 4 years

For a few scary seconds this morning, a casual click on Chat saw me take a warp-drive leap into what looked like the old NB website, and it was populated by very recent posts complaining that the new...

A trip down memory lane - remember this? 1 Scroat 4 years

Woman's Hour, Anyone catch this yesterday? Just the usual stuff about periods being a nuisance, and the embarrassing side-effects of poking a clove of garlic up your bum., Really. I kid you not.,...

According to the Writer's Room I have 'one voice'... 0 riesler 4 years

how do they know? I do an excellent Michael Crawford "Oooh Betty!"...

Little does she know that I know that she knows that I know she's two timing me 2 Des Custard 4 years

Once you get a catchy song like that in your head it can be very hard to remove...

Does anybody know what happened to Writer Ken from Brighton 6 edward hack 4 years

He was NB's very own Barbara Cartland - a regular contributor at one time...

How to see who's on NB (it rhymes!) 1 rikkor 4 years

Hit "private messages", tells you everyone who's on that moment...

Des, vy. nice W. Side Story FP. 1 rikkor 4 years

Vy clever. Don't know how to vote anymore, otherwise I would have given it two 5's...

TWAT OF THE WEEK 8 Scroat 4 years

I'm going to tentatively start a new thread called TotW each Friday. Current favourite is Nigel Barrage...

Getting better every day 14 Mary Evans 4 years

Our new home is shaping up nicely - every time I pop in, someone's unpacked another box or put out some pot pourri. Well done all concerned, we salute you. Now either we have been treated to an...

Great LA today, GC 1 malgor 4 years

I particularly like it because I actually live in a place called 'West Bank' - not [i]the [/i]West Bank (as it's in Scarborough) - and have had literally years of fun marking envelopes addressed to...

Hello, my name's Reg Dwight and I'm an idiot. 6 regdwight 4 years

Is this a meeting of "burnt-out old fags anonymous?"...

Fists of Fury-licious blue box now missing. 7 rikkor 4 years

I will be Bobby Sands-ing it until it returns...

Do you like my greenhouse? 9 Scroat 4 years

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z38/dcoxell/DSC03040.jpg...

Excuse me nice admin lady but 7 wallster 4 years

why does my 'gravatar' appear on my profile but not on my posts?...

Last Poster 5 edward hack 4 years

Is there a way to permanently credit the actual poster of the sub itself, rather than the latest commentator on the sub.or am I not pressing the right buttons., Maybe insert (name tag) at beginning...

Error 404 - Not Found 0 theumpire 4 years

Damn - we've lost that bloody error again. And just when I wanted to read more subs by "guest"...

Great FP Ludo 8 Scroat 4 years

'Unsightly creasing' is almost poetic...

**** NEAT O **** 4 Scroat 4 years

Discussed this with Mr. Hack this morning, and I have volunteered to bring the Neat O back. Probably on Sunday. I'll do a post in the chat room, and then all Neat O entrants can be replies. This...

"Drunk Man Straddled Aeroplane" 4 allmyownstunts 4 years

The Chandos Christmas night out has finally hit the press:, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/8530508.stm Especially nice bit:, "Police on high alert arrived to find one of...

one liners vs longer pieces 8 sauce 4 years

Would it be possible to somehow distinguish pieces that are just a title from those that contain body text? Saves clicking on non-existant stuff...

Changed Password 2 theumpire 4 years

I just changed my password and my new one is adjudged "good". That's the best mark I have ever got for any of my NB submissions...

Comment on new layout... 6 Jammydodgers 4 years

I get this new lay out, and think there's good ways to have structured discussions. A half-formed thought though Wondering if there is any way to introduce some sort of live update (RSS feed?) as a...

how do you delete items on here, please? 0 PluckyMunky 4 years

i submitted the last one twice, by mistake...