Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Another fine FP, Ludo. 3 Stan Laurel 4 years

I shake my gory locks in your general direction...

Just checked out the Writer of the Month pics 2 edward hack 4 years

In December barkbill looks positively flat chested - but come January he can be seen juggling with more than one cup., No wonder he has gone AWOL...

Rikkor's right 4 Des Custard 4 years

Even with correct apostrophe usage, my heading could be read as 'Rikkor is right' or as being about his right (to complain, usually), but that's by the by. He is right that an excellent site that...

excuse me, please: how do you delete items on here? 3 PluckyMunky 4 years
i know it's early days 12 PluckyMunky 4 years

but the new star sytem doesn't seem to be very discriminating. people tend to end up with 5s or nothing. nice to see it back, tho and thanks to mr editor and ms nice admin lady...

Internet access is 'a fundamental right' 5 gaijintendo 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8548190.stm, I wonder if we can now invade any country with limited dial-up services and liberate them from their oppressive leaders...

TWAT OF THE WEEK 23 Scroat 4 years

Any nominations? Not me please...

I'm trying to find.... 3 Scroat 4 years

the story about Tim Berners Lee being left on the train. Can anyone help please?...

It's full of stars! 0 John Square 4 years

Good work Administrators/ettes. Nice way to get the scores front and centre. Now the race is on to see if the scores will get used...

This is brilliant 0 edward hack 4 years

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2010/03/07/today%e2%80%99s-british-male-%e2%80%98less-randy%e2%80%99-than-predecessors/ check it out - sadly very true...

Yo Stan! 4 Des Custard 4 years
RealBiscuit 0 Scroat 4 years

I think this is priceless. It has everything. Cycling Nazis, Boy Scouts, the lot. Ace. http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8551000/8551491.stm...

Only on the Isle of Wight... 3 Scroat 4 years

A COUPLE who met while walking their dogs, John Blanchard and Valerie June Rose, were married on the bridegroom’s birthday, at Northwood House, Cowes. A COUPLE who met while working for the...

Neat O Result 5 Scroat 4 years

In my naivity, I thought we'd be looking at suggestiveness here, possibly even Oooh Matron. Nothing prepared me for the sheer depravity that resulted. Although there were only six entries, the...

Top marks for FP image format continuity. 2 malgor 4 years

Triptych portraiture is [i]so[/i] today...

NEAT-O 1 theumpire 4 years

Sunday 7th March:, The word for this week is STUMP. Entries, on a ten pound note, by next Saturday noon...

battenburg is very expensive now 22 PluckyMunky 4 years

not having bought one for a few years, we paid £1.69 for one in Tesco's this morning...

Trifecta! 0 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

FORUM » NEWSBISCUIT » WRITERS' ROOM, Quick links: NewsBiscuit Home • Chat Room • Writers Room From the "Chat Room" : Quick links: NewsBiscuit Home • Chat Room • Writer's Room...

Bournemouth 5 sauce 4 years

Latest news, please?...

A Couple of items that might be of interest to aspiring comedy writers... 2 editor 4 years

Sitcom Saturday RealDeal Theatre is looking for six 15-minute sitcoms for Sitcom Saturday, a professionally directed and acted script-in-hand rehearsed reading, open to the public, at Westminster...

Writer of the Month - Des Custard 22 editor 4 years

Congratulations to Des Custard of Tunbridge Wells who was the runaway winner of February's Writer of the Month, with a very impressive nine front pages, not to mention a NIB or two along the way. Des...

Lack of talent forces contributor to plead... 2 The All New Jeni B 4 years

could someone with a bit of wit, intelligence, talent and flair do something with this, it's crying out for the NB treatment"US vote attacks Turkey 'genocide'" from the BBC website...

A blast from the past 0 Mrblacker 4 years

I'd just like to say thanks to whoever posted my 'welsh language made up' story as a NiB. I wrote that ages ago and was pleasently surprised to see it resurrected - it's made my week. Seriously it...

Lovely FP Genghis - Praise the Lord 2 Ludicity 4 years

Resurrection soon...

Mystery Behind Dinosaur Demise 'Revealed' 1 MADJEZ 4 years

From Sky News. 'The asteroid - about the size of the Isle of Wight' ANYONE got time to play with this ??...

The spokesman for the FAA was unavailable for comment this evening 3 AdrianJ 4 years

as it's past 9pm on a school night. [url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8547875.stm]Another case of NB predicting Truebiscuit? [/url] I have a vague recollection of something in a...

Corporate life 7 John Square 4 years

Friends- I have just come from my quarterly corporate lunch briefing, and I have this to share with you. As background, I work in the public sector, so none of what follows is because people were...

TrueBiscuit - The headline alone is quite brilliant ! 8 Stan Laurel 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8548473.stm...

Isle of Wight News goes missing 0 theumpire 4 years

Chaos ensued late last night when NewsBiscuit's Isle of Wight news page went missing. Readers of the satirical website were unable to reach their favourite stories of the nation's largest offshore...

My new tag is "Separated by a coma". 2 rikkor 4 years

Fists of Fury is so February, 2010...