Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
I got one star for a sub! 8 PluckyMunky 4 years

That's not bad going, really, is it? As my Aunt Eunice used to say, 'things could always be worse'...

Pissed again! 0 The All New Jeni B 4 years

It's day three in the Jeni B house, and yet again, the adults are droonk. After ensuring a convincing 130 - 0 win at the paintball, Mr and Mrs B have retired, tired and emotional to the main house....

Embarrassing shopping lists 1 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

You know how it is - Tesco deliver the weekly groceries but there are just a few items missing. You are dispatched to the local Co-op to buy the missing items. What combinations of otherwise...

Stunts? I think you may have missed what I said. 15 PluckyMunky 4 years

So I will say it again: I love it when you make comments like 'preen, preen', Stunts. You did one, some time ago along the lines of 'waddles, self-importantly to the front'. There are not many...

And the rest of the world relaxes slightly... 10 The All New Jeni B 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8655651.stm...

Party Leader.....Bribe Scandal 0 zip 4 years

How UKIP leader Lord Malcolm Pearson plots to betray his supporters for cash. Old Etonian and Millionaire Leader of UKIP is captured here on camera shaking hands on a shameful deal to fix the...

Vote 4 Torres 0 zip 4 years

What are Fernando's policies on improving the teaching of spelling in our schools?...

Author's Query. 7 rikkor 4 years

I am compiling a book of word puzzles and brain teasers. The working title is "Seriously, lady surgeon, are you really refusing to operate on your son?" There's one scary story about someone being...

I'm disappointed with the Guardian 2 PluckyMunky 4 years

It's come right off the fence by climbing back on to it by supporting the Lib Dems. I don't know what to thinkexcept that I do...

Cameron giving "it" everything 0 virtuallywill 4 years

Tory leader David Cameron says his party now have "momentum" and he is "giving it everything" in the final week of the election campaign...

Great FP Mr C 4 Scroat 4 years
Newsbiscuit North of the border 0 MADJEZ 4 years

As mentioned on her earlier Mr O'f on BBC Radio Scotland. [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00s5hnq]Newsbiscut on the wireless in Scotland.[/url]...

Top Election Tip... 2 AdrianJ 4 years

For obvious reasons, my neighbourhood has recently been inundated by packs of roving canvassers, each touting their respective candidates, and extolling the virtues of their respective parties. ...

And we're into the final furlong with Cohen ahead by a nose... 19 nealdoran 4 years

Have I got my maths wrong, or are we looking at a genuine two horse race for WoM for the first time in living memory? (Well, since last year, which is about as far as my memory goes back). Ludicity...

TWAT OF THE WEEK 12 Scroat 4 years

Whoever it was on whichever paper who wants us to believe that Gordon misheard the Rochdale pensioner and took offence when she asked him "where are they all flocking from?"...

This is sooooo wrong on many levels 2 thackaray 4 years

[url=http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100430/tod-granny-72-having-a-baby-with-her-gra-870a197.html]Who knew Little Britain's character Jason really existed![/url]...

People who don't get satire 6 Dumbnews 4 years

I always wondered what goes through people's head when they see satire? My experience is that only a small chunk of society really understand and appreciates satire. For the majority who "don't get...

Grey areas 20 sauce 4 years

Mr Sauce is of the opinion that the Beeb was unfair in making Brown's gaffe public; the comment was, after all, to his aid in the "privacy" of their car. Now, he was wearing a mic that he knew...

Typos - don't you just love them? 7 Mr Glover Lover 4 years

I was looking for things to do in my area this weekend and came across this - the Dawn Chorus Walk on 01-05-10 sounds VERY interesting, http://bit.ly/bGj6A1...

Haukus 26 Scroat 4 years

In Japan, they have replaced the impersonal and unhelpful Microsoft Error messages with poetry. Haiku poetry has strict construction rules. Each poem has only three lines, 17 syllables: five...

Really enjoying the ELECTION REVIEW on the home page 1 edward hack 4 years

There have been some mighty subs along the way...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am 3 Oxbridge 4 years
NEAT O CHALLENGE - 2 36 Basil_B 4 years

This weeks word is BREAKFAST and the deadline is Saturday 1st of May 9.00 a.m around breakfast time., Bizarreness and total obscurity count well with me., Good luck good people...

Where are they now? - 2 34 edward hack 4 years

How about a Captain Oates award for people who say they are just popping out for a moment and may be gone sometime., Can I nominate both Writer Ken and Ichabod, Ken did say back in the summer of...

I've just noticed a sign in the foyer... 11 AdrianJ 4 years

which states that our office is hosting a, "Prisoners of Conscience Dinner" this evening. Presumably low attendance due to lack of availability is likely to be an issue here, isn't it?...

Missed Opportunity 1 allmyownstunts 4 years

It wouldn't have killed the BBC to change today's story 'Sex Counsellor's Appeal Dismissed' to 'Counsellor Loses Sex Appeal'...

Meaning of stardom 18 QorbeQ 4 years

Not starting a topic on the self-confirmatory nature of celebrity (go for it if ya want), but on those sweet little yellow globs of ratings goodness. Is there a standard definition of what means...

Nice work if you can get it, over £140 an hour! 0 riesler 4 years

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/gravesend_messenger/news/2010/april/26/benefit_fraudster_mum_hand.aspx...

Mr. Cohen basically owns the home page now. 8 AdrianJ 4 years

Just how selfish is that! Didn't his parents ever teach him to share?, To add insult to injury, I’ll bet the greedy bastard will go and snatch WoM as well now...

Piers morgan in league with the devil - £666 fine 0 simonjmr 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/sussex/8651077.stm Britain's Got Talent judge Piers Morgan has said he deserved a "red buzzer from the courts" after being fined for speeding in Brighton....