Grapefruit juice and...

Tequila? White rum? Malibu? Vodka?...

15 Scroat 19.11.10 3:16pm
andhrimnir
This post intentionally deleted

oops, wrong forum...

1 Sinnick 19.11.10 3:02pm
saltire
Typical Ronseal, bloody Front Page Outrage, who the bloody hell do you think you

are? I can't believe that writing like this is breaking out all over, it's the end of our way of life, I.oh, hold on a minute. Superb Ron...

7 FormerlyAlOPecia 19.11.10 11:00am
ronseal
Truebiscuit: You MIght Want to Pull that NiB Story!

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11778873]"Incident in Berkshire"[/url]...

3 De-scribe 19.11.10 9:11am
De-scribe
The Top Ten Appears to be Regressing....

.. is that because things get funnier the longer you think about them?...

2 De-scribe 18.11.10 11:46pm
rikkor
A man with nice teeth and no ring on his little finger ...

. . .is a good thing. And a relief to the whole nation in this time of judiciously placed austerity., How many men in public life have not so good teeth, and adorn their little finger with a ring?...

2 blujah 18.11.10 2:23pm
rikkor
Not satire, just a thank you

Just wanted to say "Thanks" for my first published credit for a bit of input on "Tawdry souvenir industry welcomes Royal engagement". It means so much to me to be recognised as an old cynic...

1 MC One R 18.11.10 2:19pm
rikkor
Another Fine FP Stanley.

Good work Red. [would a real leaded window have cost so much more ?]...

2 saltire 18.11.10 1:17pm
Stan
Hint: the more upscale humor sites don't have spam.

I'm just saying...

12 rikkor 18.11.10 10:59am
Basil_B
and the other thing . . .

Are The English Speaking Welsh, the most sarcastic of the British? I enquire, ingenuously, as many broadcasters, excluding the erudite and urbane Mr. H of R4, who actually is Welsh, who assume the...

1 blujah 17.11.10 10:16pm
ramblesnake
The fall and rise of Esther Rantzen

Is anybody else as disturbed as I am by the way a dazzle-toothed Esther Rantzen keeps sliding up and down on that accident test banner ad? Disturbing, hilarious. Like so many things...

1 The Paper Ostrich 17.11.10 4:26pm
Sinnick
I was a little surprised to see that George Eliot actually looked like a man 0 arrghgarry 17.11.10 9:54am
arrghgarry
Royal wedding - Further postings on this subject are prohibited

or possibly not. But now we've had the obligatory front page story on the subject, can we perhaps let it die?...

5 bonjonelson 17.11.10 8:36am
IABP
Middleton parents 'unsure' about Prince William's hip-hop past

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC0ythxADFLSLVIeuPlCSV6Ku72_Rh9Zy5GkfOacFGndfclvZQ The parents of Kate Middleton, bride-to-be of Prince William, were said today to be delighted at the news...

2 J-Bird 16.11.10 7:59pm
J-Bird
Labour would have sneaked I.D. cards through with today's euphoria

Anyone noticed what the Tories, sorry, the Coalition have done?...

1 ramblesnake 16.11.10 4:58pm
IABP
Vy. nice FP, Stoopy (et al).

I really like the part about spelling Britain's name wrong...

2 rikkor 16.11.10 12:49pm
Sinnick
Royal Wedding

I'm so very proud to say that I only found out about this because of the burst of subs on newsbiscuit. It has become my primary news source...

3 bonjonelson 16.11.10 12:46pm
Sinnick
Blimey - front page

Thanks to those who brilliantly augmented my Aung San Suu Kyi sub for the front page, especially as the original was largely padding out the single comic notion of her marrying Jean Claude Van Damme....

2 Fin Robertson 16.11.10 12:31pm
Sinnick
Today's FP good

I'd like to know who she thinks will win X factor...

0 StoopyDeGunt 16.11.10 11:49am
StoopyDeGunt
James Blunt saves the day

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11753050 Since this, he's been trying to redeem himself and stir up unrest by playing his music in public!...

4 seymour totti 15.11.10 4:36pm
rikkor
Discovery of black holes leads to realignment of the Newsbisquit star scale

As black holes for obvious reasons cannot be shown it becomes necessary to change the current scale of five stars to a 3 +/- 2 star scale. By having introduced star fractionations of ¼ star value...

0 4ty2 15.11.10 1:57pm
4ty2
Master Bates

This is quite pedantic and probably outside my happy-go-lucky remit, but I can't help but notice that the 'school boy protestor' who apparently formed one of the iconic images of the student riots...

8 flim-flam 15.11.10 12:23pm
pinxit
Spam Lite

Ooh! Now words in posts are hyper-linked...

8 rikkor 15.11.10 12:07pm
Scroat
Is this satire about the haye fight

Audley slip ruins night – Haye vs. Harrison fight break down By Fantana: Ahead on all three judges’ scorecards an Audley Harrison slip changed the course of heavyweight history and in a stunning...

9 arrghgarry 15.11.10 11:56am
arrghgarry
Japanese Emo girlls`online translation result leads her to self farm 0 arrghgarry 15.11.10 8:10am
arrghgarry
How much more of what we know won't work

Will that goofy guy in asinine hag drag make us swallow? [url=http://]Neo-Lib poster child [/url]missed the moment to resolve the debt/bank crisis. [i]By absorbing the debts, the [Irish] government...

0 Hunter F. Thompson 14.11.10 6:56am
Hunter F. Thompson
Critics pan Wayne Rooney's Street Walker

TV bosses are said to be concerned about the unfavourable reaction towards the latest series of Wayne Rooney's Street Walker. The programme aims to unearth the most talented working girls in Britain,...

0 singlerider 14.11.10 2:18am
singlerider
What are you drinking tonight?

Had a couple of cans of Abbot. Now on a bottle of Goliath while the food's cooking. Recommend Combined Harvest from Batemans. It has "Multigrain" on the label, so it must be good for you. Barley,...

16 Scroat 13.11.10 7:46pm
Golgo13
"Yangon a minute" says Aung San Suu Kyi,

"they're delivering a new sofa on Monday morning."...

0 rikkor 13.11.10 3:09pm
rikkor
Aung San Suu Kyi shocks crowds with announcement of "quiet night in."

Pro-democracy leader insists that recent obsession with BBC's Strictly Come Dancing has no part to play in her decision. More soon...

4 J-Bird 13.11.10 3:07pm
J-Bird