Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Dear Sir, I am no racist but. . . 3 smyke 4 years
New Training Facilities Unveiled. 3 The All New Jeni B 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_8610000/newsid_8618500/8618522.stm...

Time travelling elite 21 fernandomando 4 years

I have been a member of this new forum since February 2010. So, it seems have most of the rest of us. But some of us have been members for over a year. How can this be?...

NEAT-O Challenge - The Result 0 Mrblacker 4 years

In case anyone missed it - the challenge was to write something including the word 'Glaze' And the winner is: Crackerjack commemorative pottery ruined after Glaze fell off - by Simonjmr had me...

FP photo 4 QorbeQ 4 years

Nice article Mary. Photo tickles me too., , Gordon Brown explains "fisting" to curious Mumsnet posters. [quote]"usually I just go in as far as the wrist"[/quote]...

Green Party activist expelled for persistent farting 1 Catch25 4 years
OldBiscuit - 23789 250 Crow 4 years

The Ice cream van has just jingled down my road - first time in about ten years. I was about to rush out and order a 99 when I realised I have type 2 diabetes. Poor old Crow, aged 59 and 11 twelfths...

Not bein' funny or anything but. . . 3 smyke 4 years
Quote 12 Scroat 4 years

"There is a complete hole at the centre of the Conservative Party manifesto." Gordon Brown...

NEAT-O Challenge 8 Mrblacker 4 years

This week's word is: Glaze (and variants thereof) Because of the Bank Holiday weekend, the deadline for entries is: Midnight Tuesday 13th April...

Not being offensive, but... why are homosexuals so well represented in prison? 27 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

Have you noticed that whenever a probation officer, lawyer or youth worker tries to steer a young hoodlum away from a life of crime, they always say "A good looking kid like you wouldn't last long in...

, 10 MADJEZ 4 years
Kyrgyz president 'rdy to qyt' 4 allmyownstunts 4 years

aaand the next one will be on the correct board...

I'm feeling rather left out and quite peeved that no-one's had a pop at me yet 19 jp1885 4 years

Therefore, you're all a bunch of bastards!...

Lovely FP Lucy 8 Mary Evans 4 years

They always are. But what of your WoM citation? We've got a sweep going that you're really Nick Clegg...

Biscuiteers 4 Scroat 4 years

http://www.biscuiteers.com/?gclid=CO3VjpLRgaECFRg8lAodA29rtw...

Mutants ? 3 Zen 4 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1265413/Teachers-fight-armed-illegal-migrants-tried-sneak-aboard-British-school-bus-Calais.html...

D’yah want some? Yeah? Yeah? Artside now- if ya fink your ‘ard enough! 22 AdrianJ 4 years

Not wanting to be left out of this latest forum craze of throwing one’s toys out of the pram, I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to complete the following form, so that I may...

A whole new Chat Topic to honour the Antipodean Coming 11 Zadok the second 4 years

Hooray for RWW and his forthcoming nuptualisms...

Can't stand the phrase: - 23 63 allmyownstunts 4 years

"Cooked from scratch". Any others?...

According to the Daily Mail... 2 shitsu_tonka 4 years

Check out what can give you cancer: http://tinyurl.com/yay7zph Ah, the madness of the Mail, it's a beautiful thing. I shall be sad when they finally complete their list of every single thing on...

What (or who) is your National Treasure? - 2 35 theumpire 4 years

In my writer's room sub "STAR STORMS OFF SET OF TV QUIZ GAME", I described Stephen Fry, 44, as a National treasure. What did I mean? I dunno. What does it mean? Do any of you guys have your own...

Nice front page story Darkbill. 12 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

Top artwork Red. I don't know if it's the drugs I've been testing, but do those buttocks seem too rounded? Among swimwear models, is there a culture of bottom implants?...

A comment...for what it is worth... 13 PluckyMunky 4 years

I am not surprised that there is disharmony on this site, every so often. It seems that critical commentary is only reserved for the special few. That special few, paradoxically, accuses others of...

Forget Twat of the Week, if you haven't already, we have: - 2 44 ramblesid 4 years

WIMP OF THE YEAR Here’s a chap, can’t keep his left wing views to himself. Voted Labour since Cromwell were a lad (well it saves having to think about it). He is accused of having views similar...

YESSSSSS!!!!! GO ROSS COUNTY!! 19 allmyownstunts 4 years

Un-be-lievable - the town is jumping - 7,500 travelled to Hampden expecting a drubbing and a grand day out Oh. My. Word...

PLEASE HELP ME 12 pleasehelpfernandomando 4 years

Foolishly, I tried to change my password. I now cannot log in as 'Fernandomando', t, Please can someone help me (I have tried the link to reset the password and I don't receive a new one via...

Secret Labour plan to increase minimum age for Saga membership revealed 0 SilverWinterSky 4 years
Love the FP Des 5 edward hack 4 years

Barnpot, Would make a fine story line in Enemadale...

Could there be any inspiration from any of these truebiscuits? 7 fernandomando 4 years

Perhaps only Norfolk still has 'trusted customers'...