Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Any news from Noosa Beach 4 edward hack 4 years

'Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded ' does anybody know what happened next?, We have a right to know., OK biscuiteers, Noosa Beach - how romantic is that?, You must have seen pictures...

Another cracking FP Genghis 4 Ludicity 4 years

And let us not forget a historic achievement for Daves - who I believe now equal the number of women in Government...

Facebook Security 8 rikkor 4 years

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/technology/personaltech/13basics.html?scp=2&sq=facebook&st=cse Good article for those of you who use FB. Or, God help you, if your children do...

Now thats what I call an FP. 5 MADJEZ 4 years

Wotta cracker Lucy. !, A work of genius...

Letter from America on your election. 17 rikkor 4 years

As an American, I was interested to learn that you do not have a Congress in England, but a "Parliament". Also, your political parties have different names than ours. I could not have been more...

This might make you laugh too 3 Scroat 4 years

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z38/dcoxell/DSC00154.jpg...

No idle chatter, here 12 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

So what is unfolding is a Social War on a global scale – not the class war envisioned in the 19th century, but a war of finance against entire economies, against industry, real estate and...

Buttering bread 11 PluckyMunky 4 years

Take a slice of bread and butter it. What could possibly go wrong here? [center][i]Two in an short, occasional, series of 23789. Prof. Munky Inc.[/i][/center]...

Foreign Office advice to Brits in Thailand. "Stick to neutral colour clothing" 8 brownpaperreporter 4 years

avoid red in particular, even a lively crimson could cause an issue...

The BP oil spill problem 8 Peter 4 years

Has anyone noticed that BP's solution to their oil leak is essentially the same as the soultion employed by EPA when Homer puts a silo of pig crap in Lake Springfield during 'The Simpsons Movie' I...

Lovely Backbiting Brown sub, Mr Ostrich 0 Ludicity 4 years

Miliband will forever be known as that 'banana-wielding bastard'...

This might make you laugh 7 Scroat 4 years

bugger. can't paste it. come back to you later...

I had thought the characterisation of the Isle of Wight on this website... 1 ianslat 4 years

might be something of an exaggeration. That was until my mother in law visited Fountain World on her recent holiday to "The Island"...

Mr RumbleBin, you have a wonderful name. 4 PluckyMunky 4 years

I don't think we have met but you are very welcome here. All members of the Bin family are always welcome...

Clegg Fag FP 0 thisisall1word 4 years

[quote]'This is all part of the rough and tumble of government,’ said Cameron[/quote], Ha!, That's one of my faourite lines for a while. Perfect stuff. Good work Ludicity...

I don't know what will become of things, do you? 4 PluckyMunky 4 years
I'm back! 15 jp1885 4 years

Have I missed much?...

Russell Crowe 2 Scroat 4 years

Anyone hear him on Front Row? Definite Twat of the Week material. What an unpleasant, arrogant turd...

Westwell Whoopeee 21 Mary Evans 4 years

As I will shortly have to sign off for a while (holiday, work and the notly-anticipated opening of my show next month) would one of those privileged enough to have access to my private e-mail address...

Truebiscuit:Bad idea for a celebrity event? 6 Mr Glover Lover 4 years

A venue near where I live is holding an event entitled "A curry evening with Ron Atkinson". Is it me, or does this seem wrong? Or just bad?...

Will Nick Clegg live in Downing Street? and other questions 5 ronseal 4 years

I don't get this power sharing thing. Does Clegg live in Downing Street? Will they take questions as a couple? Will Cameron start a sentence, and then Clegg finishes it off? (I bloody hate it when...

Does anybody else think it is a bit rubbish when nobody rates your hard work? 9 MightyBlair 4 years

It is a point that has been hinted at in the recent past by Mr. Virtuallywill, but a point I feel that needs stressing. Let me point out that this is not a plea for five star ratings and for front...

Maz on the wireless 5 Zadok the second 4 years

Anyone else hear the esteemed Mary Evans suggesting her children would do well in an 'entrepreneurial wee contest' on Radio Five live just now?...

Strange comedy sketch 8 shitsu_tonka 4 years

As comedy god Paul McDermott says at the end of this clip, I've not seen that before. I loved it and I don't know why. Thought I'd share with fellow Biscuits to get some discerning comedy opinions....

Eric Pickles has a big face 3 PluckyMunky 4 years

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47835000/jpg/_47835506_pickles_getty.jpg I know its rude to be personal, like, but still...

Terry Wogan has Facebook?! 0 The All New Jeni B 4 years

Tel is currently on BBC Breakfast, and apparently has an FB page. That should make Des happy. Right, bets on who is the first NBer to add TW to their friends list...

How is everyone? 16 PluckyMunky 4 years

I realise that I haven't asked for ages and I expect most people have missed it Shall we just go round the table...

Twat of the week... 22 MADJEZ 4 years

Nominations ? I know we're all election-ed out but Nigel Farage stands out for me., To have a plane crash; on election day; caused by a banner promoting your OWN party., It's almost a shame he...

Germany pays 750 billion euros to save the euro. More soon. 8 deskpilot3 4 years

Money well spent, I feel...

Hung Parliament .... 3 Stan Laurel 4 years

The hung parliament is so dull now that John Major is being interviewed on the Today Programme. (zzzzzzz)...