Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Apologies to Everyone. 20 The All New Jeni B 4 years

I hate to be the hippy girly one to say this, but surely to fuck there is enough room on here for [i]everyone[/i]? I must be getting old, but all this sniping is really pissing me off. Previously,...

Anyone see Jonathan Creek yesterday? 19 Des Custard 4 years

Or Jonathan Creep as Mrs C describes him. All a bit too convoluted. I used to think it was so much better when Caroline Quentin was there to add a bit of weight to proceedings...

I just need to sit down quietly for a moment 14 malgor 4 years

Oooh, that's better. 'Ee what a day. There's been an awful racket going on. Maybe they've got the builders in. Music blaring, fights breaking out. I don't what the world's coming to. [Inhales...

My PC just told me to "slow down - you move too fast"!!! 11 theumpire 4 years

I added a post to the Jonathan Creek thread, clicked "Send Post" and hit the back button when up came this message. Bloody cheek I call it! That's not what we fought the war for...

Open Letter 6 rikkor 4 years
A surprising dearth of big,successful armed robberies reported in the Daily Wail 0 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

Not really the tally of reportable suicides, either. One is inclined to be suspicious they're gussying up the Gnus. Since we last spoke here has been another Spaggiari job in Paris, and, it's...

TWAT OF THE WEEK 15 Scroat 4 years

I'll 'fess up. Could be me this week!...

Open letter to Malgor 1 wallster 4 years

Sorry old man, this was addressed to you; must have opened it by mistake...

NEAT- O Challenge : Wrecking Ball 11 edward hack 4 years

This weeks word is 'wrecking ball'...

Unfortunate Naming 0 RichT 4 years

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7065824.ece Not the best name for an author of this article subject...

Is comedy..... 8 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqHNZPkl0qE&feature=channel]a horse race?[/url]...

A partial apology 8 PluckyMunky 4 years

I am genuinely sorry if I caused people offence by my recent posting. I had no intention of engaging in 'bitching' or bullying: people who know me also know that these are not activities I generally...

A little off-topic but great FP Neal ! 12 MADJEZ 4 years

I shall forward to my former colleagues at a certain French cosmetics company renowned for having no sense of humour (well they are French). They might even steal your idea...

Do I still qualify for a place on here? 12 PluckyMunky 4 years

Despite the kicking of the last 24 hours, I am still very fond of the old place...

Another sleepless night. 6 edward hack 4 years

I'm still not sure who's side to be on and it's starting to bother me., I can't sleep. I'm confused., Can anyone help me decide please?, I don't want to side with one and then find he's the loser,...

Are there any scientists on here? If we each got a large mirror and directed . 7 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

all the sunlight at one person, could we make Piers Morgan spontaneously burst into flames? The same principle works with a magnifying glass. Are there any laws against this? Please help. I've got...

Mary's bump 5 Scroat 4 years

Mary just realised you must be fast approaching due date. When is this? we can all keep everything crossed. Oh, and the Klan threw me out. Something about being a Communist. I don't mind though....

I see we've been visited by the 'fart in a colander' fairy again. 0 MADJEZ 4 years
Ooh! When I was locked up at the mental institution.... 9 rikkor 4 years

A very, very chic and intellectual one, don't you know. Well, anyway. We inmates played at draughts all day long, and there was a string quartet that feautured selections from the most obscure and...

Farewell and thanks for all the fish. 5 PluckyMunky 4 years

I am off now. It seems that criticism, on here, is a one way street. Anyway, thanks for a good few months and thanks to the person who has been supportive. Best wishes, Plucky. xxx...

To fit in, this would be the point where I posted: 3 rikkor 4 years

Please, silly old queen with phantom illnesses and phantom trips to sunny climes, don't go! Can't do it...

Ali Desai getting a hard time in prison 12 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

I read a newspaper story bout disgraced cop Ali Desai, who is getting beaten up and taunted in prison. The thing is, according to the story, for his own safety he's in a special prison, normally...

Open letter to Rikkor - 2 48 PluckyMunky 4 years

I fully appreciate that what happens in this chatroom may not be to your taste. This raises two questions, for me. First, why do you come on here to read such tripe? Second, why do you not attempt to...

Seven Million Cigarettes Seized From Lorry At Ferry Port 1 Mr Glover Lover 4 years

Police dismiss driver's claims they were for his own personal use...

Easter 3 Scroat 4 years

Thursday seems like a Friday, Friday seems like a Sunday, Saturday is relatively normal, Sunday is another Sunday, Monday seems like a Saturday, Tuesday seems like a Monday, All very confusing...

Hello, lovely Biscuits :) 11 shitsu_tonka 4 years

I left, went to U.S, ate some fried chicken that was served between two doughnuts as part of the breakfast menu in a diner in Georgia, realised my trip would never get better than that and so came...

Oooh! What has happened? 1 theumpire 4 years

My Chat Room suddenly went ape! I'v recently installed Opera as my browser, and now I can't see any formatting macro buttons in the new post box. Also, the listing of topics shows the five...

Does anyone know how to re-edit an old posting? 2 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

Once it's a few days old, it seems as if you can't reopen the posting an finish it off. I'LL FINISH THIS LATER Well no, actually, I won't...

Open letter returned to sender due to insufficient postage. 1 MADJEZ 4 years

Less bitching and more nob gags soon...

Dilemma - do I start an Easter topic or add to My Ass Hurts? 5 brownpaperreporter 4 years

My favourite Easter Card http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/brownpaperreporter/easter-card.jpg?t=1270125327...