Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
I don't know what will become of things, do you? 4 PluckyMunky 4 years
I'm back! 15 jp1885 4 years

Have I missed much?...

Russell Crowe 2 Scroat 4 years

Anyone hear him on Front Row? Definite Twat of the Week material. What an unpleasant, arrogant turd...

Westwell Whoopeee 21 Mary Evans 4 years

As I will shortly have to sign off for a while (holiday, work and the notly-anticipated opening of my show next month) would one of those privileged enough to have access to my private e-mail address...

Truebiscuit:Bad idea for a celebrity event? 6 Mr Glover Lover 4 years

A venue near where I live is holding an event entitled "A curry evening with Ron Atkinson". Is it me, or does this seem wrong? Or just bad?...

Will Nick Clegg live in Downing Street? and other questions 5 ronseal 4 years

I don't get this power sharing thing. Does Clegg live in Downing Street? Will they take questions as a couple? Will Cameron start a sentence, and then Clegg finishes it off? (I bloody hate it when...

Does anybody else think it is a bit rubbish when nobody rates your hard work? 9 MightyBlair 4 years

It is a point that has been hinted at in the recent past by Mr. Virtuallywill, but a point I feel that needs stressing. Let me point out that this is not a plea for five star ratings and for front...

Maz on the wireless 5 Zadok the second 4 years

Anyone else hear the esteemed Mary Evans suggesting her children would do well in an 'entrepreneurial wee contest' on Radio Five live just now?...

Strange comedy sketch 8 shitsu_tonka 4 years

As comedy god Paul McDermott says at the end of this clip, I've not seen that before. I loved it and I don't know why. Thought I'd share with fellow Biscuits to get some discerning comedy opinions....

Eric Pickles has a big face 3 PluckyMunky 4 years

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47835000/jpg/_47835506_pickles_getty.jpg I know its rude to be personal, like, but still...

Terry Wogan has Facebook?! 0 The All New Jeni B 4 years

Tel is currently on BBC Breakfast, and apparently has an FB page. That should make Des happy. Right, bets on who is the first NBer to add TW to their friends list...

How is everyone? 16 PluckyMunky 4 years

I realise that I haven't asked for ages and I expect most people have missed it Shall we just go round the table...

Twat of the week... 22 MADJEZ 4 years

Nominations ? I know we're all election-ed out but Nigel Farage stands out for me., To have a plane crash; on election day; caused by a banner promoting your OWN party., It's almost a shame he...

Germany pays 750 billion euros to save the euro. More soon. 8 deskpilot3 4 years

Money well spent, I feel...

Hung Parliament .... 3 Stan Laurel 4 years

The hung parliament is so dull now that John Major is being interviewed on the Today Programme. (zzzzzzz)...

10 Across: Morris dancing leaders grace clog men (7,5) 6 andhrimnir 4 years
How to survive a folk concert? 17 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

It is a friend's birthday. To celebrate, my wife and I are going with him and his wife to see Kate Rusby in concert this evening. I'm not a fan of British folk music, but I'm fairly open to new...

Editorial staff too busy watching news to pick decent FP. 3 MADJEZ 4 years

No offence to Skylarking but how did that end up on the front page. The day after we get a new PM and with a ton of great subs on here we get that one (and apparently heavily rewritten). Was the Ed...

The Election Special Front Pages 16 fun and games 4 years

May I just say how brilliant they have been and that I gather from something the Ed wrote that the site has been getting more 'hits' of late. Clearly giving the FP a sharply observed satirical edge...

An interesting angle 3 Scroat 4 years

Just read this somewhere about the possible next Government "The safest government is a weak government. That way they have to take other views into account, pass less legislation in a country...

Am trying to be mature about this but... 6 shitsu_tonka 4 years

when I clicked onto the BBC website and it simply said 'David Cameron is Prime Minister' I wanted to have a tantrum. The Tories are back in power. Oh for fuck's sake, I'm retiring to my duvet....

Bless you Cleggie 25 Scroat 4 years

Shunning the slimy Tories and elbowing out Gordo in one fell swoop. Perhaps there is a God after all...

You humourless bastards! 5 QorbeQ 4 years

Whilst I'm mildly narked at 'some of my best work' getting completely overlooked with no comments or votes (I'm half-kidding - I actually think I'm quite circumspect on that front - my boat will...

Des... 2 Scroat 4 years

Nice FP indeed...

'Move along. Nothing to see here' 2 PluckyMunky 4 years
Tonsillectomy... ewww? 20 QorbeQ 4 years

Been booked to have the annoying 'upper nads' whipped out next week, thanks to someone else's cancellation. Anyone got more calming, reassuring stories about pain and recovery than what the...

Excellent FP red 1 Genghis Cohen 4 years

And really superb images. Fantastic work, sir...

They're all it now. 0 MADJEZ 4 years

I see Brown's sit-in campaign is becoming catchy. NI chap is staying on. [url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8672698.stm]Peter Robinson to remain NI first minister.[/url]. [quote]I...

One of my favourite pieces of music 5 PluckyMunky 4 years

Not for everyone, I suppose, but this is magical. Paul Hindemith conducting his own work. I only once heard it live, in Adelaide, Australia. Bless us all...

Newsbiscuit threaten legal action over magazine rip off ! 0 MADJEZ 4 years

Seen the front cover of the Spectator, wonder where they got the idea from. Spot the difference., http://www.spectator.co.uk/article_images/articledir_11944/5972318/1_fullsize.png...