Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
I discovered Newsbiscuit on Facebook - Do I want to stalk Newsbiscuiteers?! 0 MightyBlair 4 years

It really disturbed me. There I was, with an opportunity to see what you all look like what your favourite books/films/albums/sexual positions were, and I couldn't do it. It felt like I was about to...

Who is Christine Bleakley and why should I care about her? 17 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

Please, who is she? I had never heard of her before yesterday and now, looking at her photo, I don't recognise her., Normally, when someone is in the news, I at least vaguelly recognise him/her...

Father's day present: Myleene Klass or Keeley Hawes? 16 Des Custard 4 years
Rude Comedy Exhibition at Tate Britain 2 Stan 4 years

Nice piece in the Metro. [url=http://www.metro.co.uk/lifestyle/829772-british-comedy-in-rude-health]British comedy in rude health[/url]...

I feel like a time lord 8 fernandomando 4 years

Given that I have two tickers at the same time...

**** NEAT O**** 27 andhrimnir 4 years

You have until sometime GMT Wednesday 23 June to incorporate "campanologist" into a sub [u]in this thread.[/u], Extra points will be awarded for legitimate associated phrases and technical terms...

***NEAT-O RESULT*** 2 andhrimnir 4 years

Well, it is Greenwich Meantime O'clock and time for today's excitement before most of you head off to the sporting wake., Old Mr Grace used to say "you've all done very well" - what a tosser....

BrilliantMp claims expenses for new suit and platform ticket 0 arrghgarry 4 years

The Right Horrible MP David Ruffly who was exposed as having more dodgy claims than Richard Geres gerbil friend .Today he put in a claim for new suit having scuffed it when diving under an express...

Love the thought of T.Rex having a little pinky, 7 edward hack 4 years

dabbing the side of his mouth with a napkin., More please...

Perfect for the Glasto season, Darkbill 0 sauce 4 years

And I also love the T-rex pinkie sub, too. A stonking NB this morning...

Recommendations 15 Peter 4 years

Does anybody have any new TV/Radio comedies they recommend? I seem to be sticking with the tried and tested Have I got news for you/mock the week/news quiz/I'm sorry I haven't a clue type stuff at...

That time of the month. 7 rikkor 4 years

We're getting to the time of the month when everyone starts being super-nice to each other. (Hoping to become Writer of Month.) Well, if anyone hopes for my support, I still have lots of paranoid...

Ed: A Molly Moo memorial ticker would be nice. Vote here. 11 rikkor 4 years

Since there are only about 15 individuals who regularly contribute here, I DEMAND a pleasant, respectful, upbeat, non-snarky Molly Moo memorial ticker. It will be decided by plebiscite. The...

I hope everyone has a pleasant weekend 2 PluckyMunky 4 years

It's supposed to be very hot in the next two days. Regards, Plucky...

They think it's all over - it Isner 6 allmyownstunts 4 years

bit laboured? Okay. *leaves*...

Nice FP - Genghis 2 thackaray 4 years

Reminds me of a similar observation I made 3 years ago on the same subject: http://beta.newsbiscuit.com/cgi-bin/board.cgi/cack+hand...

A paradoxical obserservation - 2 37 PluckyMunky 4 years

It seems to me that some people take humour very seriously...

FRanz Beaconbower admits his new job is great he can slag England 0 arrghgarry 4 years

and still get paid for it by FIFA ,Septic Bladder has warned him that his is job ., If only all the french and Germans worked this well together ...

As it's Wimbledon again ... another from the archives 0 brownpaperreporter 4 years

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/brownpaperreporter/BLP65420.jpg?t=1277456295...

Whales found to be carrying all sotrs of dangerous metals 0 arrghgarry 4 years

It seems that whales are arming themselves with knuckle dusters ,knives and coshes a spokes whale for the killers whales says the blues are are the big boys on the block and are always spouting off...

John Terry`s school of Excellence in one of the free R`s 0 arrghgarry 4 years

here is a typical test question, please choose the correct answer When I was a young football player my father would A run the line, B do a line, C sell a line...

A very sad day 15 antharrison 4 years

To NB friends, our great companion and official scarer of birdies and pussy cats (unless they were in the garden) sadly passed away tonight - in dad's arms on the way to the vets - which she hated...

Free Newsbiscuit Educational Supplement 0 thackaray 4 years

If you hadn't realised Comedians/Comedy Writers are teachers of many subjects, which people unconciously learn about. So in keeping this small tenuous link, "Welcome to the first Newsbiscuit...

Lovely FP Stanny - made me snort 5 Mary Evans 4 years

Although I note from the Cheshire Cheese pics posted elsewhere that your pose and facial expression haven't changed a jot since I last saw you in December. Have you moved at all since then?...

Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese - 2 32 Scroat 4 years

Sadly Maz-less evening at the pub last night, but good fun nevertheless. Without a heavily pregnant lady to act as a beacon, there could have been stray Biscuits elsewhere in the pub, but we decided...

I'm new here. Anyone know where the loos are? 28 la maga 4 years

Hello everyone, this seems an interesting place. I've just arrived and have posted a few things already so I thought I'd say hello. What kind of place is this then? Should I be more worried about the...

BTW, Is it a Big Deal to have beaten Slovenia [Slovenia who?] 1-0 1 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

I ask because not only am I underwhelmed upon reading of it on the Beeb, but there are no vuvuzelas ringing in the slum gardens below. P.S.: Spell check doesn't [i]Do[/i] Vuvuzelas...

Bwahahahahahahahaha 3 Oxbridge 4 years

Very nice one indeed Stoops. See also: http://www.theonion.com/articles/chinese-factory-worker-cant-believe-the-shit-he-ma,1343/...

Could someone please tell me what a 'troll' is? 8 PluckyMunky 4 years

I have been told I am one, three times, now and I have no idea of what it means in this context...

Winnie Mandela reminisces about Stompie Moeketsi who used to play for 0 arrghgarry 4 years

Mandela United and how he would have loved the world cup ,it`s sad he was grassed in the face in her backyard ...