Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
The perils of reporting on election campaigns 0 Mrblacker 4 years

As some of you know, I'm a local radio hack in the Midlands and this area's one of the indicators as to which party wins the general election. As such, all the big beasts will be coming here over...

No March writer of the month ??? 8 thackaray 4 years

Delaying the decision for this long can only mean that Darkbill's identity maybe finally revealed!...

One of my favourite jokes of all time 3 antharrison 4 years

A well-known faith healer stages his show at a large venue for an evening. Sat closest to the stage are people with various disabilities, inflctions and illnesses and they can be called on stage to...

A Joke for the Weekend 21 theumpire 4 years

In response to all the criticism of the quality of the writing on this site, I bring you a joke I received this - a joke which made me laugh out loud, and does so every time I read it. Enjoy. ...

Who stole your comedic virginity? 27 shitsu_tonka 4 years

Who first made you laugh? I'm not talking about childhood mirthbringers, children will laugh at anything. To this day I am haunted by the memory of myself when very young begging to be allowed to...

New top ten page adds itself to menu - was a good day to bury bad news... 11 dominic 4 years
Bloody hooligans 0 edward hack 4 years

Something must be done, (Did this slip under the radar back then), http://www.islandpulse.co.uk/b2/no-charges-for-mobility-scooter-incident/, Worse than Isle of Man TT Races...

women try to take body on plane 12 allmyownstunts 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8604663.stm He was in a wheelchair WEARING SUNGLASSES!!!! Bet the CCTV pics will be on youtube any day now...

Hey is there going to be an election or something? 1 Scroat 4 years

Just heard something on the wireless. What's going on?...

Forgive me Father for I have sinned... 4 Scroat 4 years

Oh sorry. Wrong chat room...

Who is this Guest person taking credit for the archives ? 0 MADJEZ 4 years

Is this some sort of Oldbiscuit/Newbiscuit data glitch or will it be pistols at dawn ?...

Limerick - III 4 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

It might help us if someone explained, How such horrible priests were ordained:, It gives one the shudders, That so many boy buggers, Had so little of which to complain...

Tory MP denies 'sucking up' to leader 1 Zadok the second 4 years

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Education/Pix/pictures/2010/4/1/1270132784942/David-Willetts-MP-shadow--001.jpg David Willetts in his front room...

Open letter to everybody... 8 AdrianJ 4 years

Could somebody please lick it for me?...

In an effort to resolve Openlettergate... 11 AdrianJ 4 years

could I suggest that we formally adopt Caroline Quentin as the forum’s official hate figure? Whenever a forum member is upset by another forum member’s actions, that forum member may then opt to...

The new Doctor 24 Mary Evans 4 years

I'm doing a 5Live spot tonight about the new Dr Who - whaddya all think? I rather liked him...

Why are all the ads here from dating websites 3 Oxbridge 4 years

Anyone would think would-be comedy writers were all sad unattractive blokes whooh...

Favourite story of the day so far... 0 The All New Jeni B 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8604663.stm Weekend At Bernie's - Return to Berlin...

Fat quiz show contestant gets a starter for ten. 1 MrChigleysAunt 4 years
Why can't we do nationalism? 4 Scroat 4 years

Why is it that the Scots and the Welsh have strong national identities, with the emphasis on music, dance and literature etc. and this is widely well-regarded and respected by other people? Whereas...

A cracker of a Front Page, Neal! 1 malgor 4 years

5*. More than 5*. 6*++. Maybe more than that. But not as much as 1,476*. That would be ridiculously off the scale...

Apologies to Everyone. 20 The All New Jeni B 4 years

I hate to be the hippy girly one to say this, but surely to fuck there is enough room on here for [i]everyone[/i]? I must be getting old, but all this sniping is really pissing me off. Previously,...

Anyone see Jonathan Creek yesterday? 19 Des Custard 4 years

Or Jonathan Creep as Mrs C describes him. All a bit too convoluted. I used to think it was so much better when Caroline Quentin was there to add a bit of weight to proceedings...

I just need to sit down quietly for a moment 14 malgor 4 years

Oooh, that's better. 'Ee what a day. There's been an awful racket going on. Maybe they've got the builders in. Music blaring, fights breaking out. I don't what the world's coming to. [Inhales...

My PC just told me to "slow down - you move too fast"!!! 11 theumpire 4 years

I added a post to the Jonathan Creek thread, clicked "Send Post" and hit the back button when up came this message. Bloody cheek I call it! That's not what we fought the war for...

Open Letter 6 rikkor 4 years
A surprising dearth of big,successful armed robberies reported in the Daily Wail 0 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

Not really the tally of reportable suicides, either. One is inclined to be suspicious they're gussying up the Gnus. Since we last spoke here has been another Spaggiari job in Paris, and, it's...

TWAT OF THE WEEK 15 Scroat 4 years

I'll 'fess up. Could be me this week!...

Open letter to Malgor 1 wallster 4 years

Sorry old man, this was addressed to you; must have opened it by mistake...

NEAT- O Challenge : Wrecking Ball 11 edward hack 4 years

This weeks word is 'wrecking ball'...