Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
What's the big deal about Glastonbury. I mean really. 6 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

I went once. Bloody freezing it was. it rained, and I couldn't get the tent up. Despite what I said, my friend left the heater on in the car, so the battery went dead. So we had to push start it, in...

Bah to Friday night 26 shitsu_tonka 4 years

Yet again I have no stand-up gigs this weekend. That could be because: a) I'm shit at it., b) I live in the middle of nowhere with not much going on and I can't drive. Have decided it's b - not...

Capello blames hotel staff thieving for bad England performances 0 simonjmr 4 years
Inappropriate place names 17 riesler 4 years

Just been for a bike ride and came across 'Funton' - all it seems to be is a brick factory on a marsh, where's the fun in that?...

Super FP darkbill 1 Mary Evans 4 years

That is all...

Stand up comedian admits he is hopeless at self deprcating humoyur 2 arrghgarry 4 years

and spelling...

Looks like one of Dubbya's Trifectas, out there: 0 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

Turning the clock back fast. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDf-KkMCKQ&feature=player_embedded]at 2 mins 38 secthis sight[/url]is not pretty. 20,989 views, 27 June 2010...

Drinking advice ..Don`t go to work if you are legless 0 arrghgarry 4 years

especially if you`re Lord of the Dance, because folk will get suspicious, if you have no legs in your pants...

It`s only 7 minutes into the game and John Terry signals to the bench 4 arrghgarry 4 years

he needs a fuking beer man be fukin quick abart it...

Cumbrian taxi drivers report surprise increase in tips ... 3 Kramaring 4 years
A couple of other daft pictures I have snapped on my travels 15 antharrison 4 years

Probably my favourite from KFC in Leicester: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/antharrison/KFC.jpg An award for plain english for the clarity of UFI's hub operations agreement:...

Ed: Grow a pair! 8 rikkor 4 years

What's the Molly Moo decision?...

They think it`s allover...... the line 0 arrghgarry 4 years

they are fu..ing right...

English fan In English conly looking for the loo and comes across 11 shithouses 5 arrghgarry 4 years

I was so happy to see David Beckham that my cup runneth over...

Psychic octopus spooks England Sqid. 0 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
I discovered Newsbiscuit on Facebook - Do I want to stalk Newsbiscuiteers?! 0 MightyBlair 4 years

It really disturbed me. There I was, with an opportunity to see what you all look like what your favourite books/films/albums/sexual positions were, and I couldn't do it. It felt like I was about to...

Who is Christine Bleakley and why should I care about her? 17 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

Please, who is she? I had never heard of her before yesterday and now, looking at her photo, I don't recognise her., Normally, when someone is in the news, I at least vaguelly recognise him/her...

Father's day present: Myleene Klass or Keeley Hawes? 16 Des Custard 4 years
Rude Comedy Exhibition at Tate Britain 2 Stan Laurel 4 years

Nice piece in the Metro. [url=http://www.metro.co.uk/lifestyle/829772-british-comedy-in-rude-health]British comedy in rude health[/url]...

I feel like a time lord 8 fernandomando 4 years

Given that I have two tickers at the same time...

**** NEAT O**** 27 andhrimnir 4 years

You have until sometime GMT Wednesday 23 June to incorporate "campanologist" into a sub [u]in this thread.[/u], Extra points will be awarded for legitimate associated phrases and technical terms...

***NEAT-O RESULT*** 2 andhrimnir 4 years

Well, it is Greenwich Meantime O'clock and time for today's excitement before most of you head off to the sporting wake., Old Mr Grace used to say "you've all done very well" - what a tosser....

BrilliantMp claims expenses for new suit and platform ticket 0 arrghgarry 4 years

The Right Horrible MP David Ruffly who was exposed as having more dodgy claims than Richard Geres gerbil friend .Today he put in a claim for new suit having scuffed it when diving under an express...

Love the thought of T.Rex having a little pinky, 7 edward hack 4 years

dabbing the side of his mouth with a napkin., More please...

Perfect for the Glasto season, Darkbill 0 sauce 4 years

And I also love the T-rex pinkie sub, too. A stonking NB this morning...

Recommendations 15 Peter 4 years

Does anybody have any new TV/Radio comedies they recommend? I seem to be sticking with the tried and tested Have I got news for you/mock the week/news quiz/I'm sorry I haven't a clue type stuff at...

That time of the month. 7 rikkor 4 years

We're getting to the time of the month when everyone starts being super-nice to each other. (Hoping to become Writer of Month.) Well, if anyone hopes for my support, I still have lots of paranoid...

Ed: A Molly Moo memorial ticker would be nice. Vote here. 11 rikkor 4 years

Since there are only about 15 individuals who regularly contribute here, I DEMAND a pleasant, respectful, upbeat, non-snarky Molly Moo memorial ticker. It will be decided by plebiscite. The...

I hope everyone has a pleasant weekend 2 PluckyMunky 4 years

It's supposed to be very hot in the next two days. Regards, Plucky...

They think it's all over - it Isner 6 allmyownstunts 4 years

bit laboured? Okay. *leaves*...