Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Young Dutch student denies murdering girl found in his room 0 arrghgarry 4 years

After Mr Sloots extradition and he confessed to beating the girl with a tennis racket he does not not think he should be strung up as he has the advantage of the support of the centre court ,it was ...

Sidebottom dead. 5 andhrimnir 4 years

You know he is., He really is...

Judging by the budget... 4 Mary Evans 4 years

I'm now even less pleased I quit smoking to have a family...

Move along... 1 PluckyMunky 4 years
RSPCA worried about the extinction of the Quango by buget 0 4ty2 4 years

On the eve of the budget being published fear has spread about the possibility of the extinction of the Quango. With calls about reinstating foxhunting to protect livestock in London instead of the...

Fat greek man Tavlos arrested for telling the truth 0 arrghgarry 4 years

All I said was the team was Hoeful Victoria needed a good meal which he could provide ,an the team was shite .It had been a fall from grace and was not sure if the bookings would still come in for...

Mrs Munky gave me a painting of 3 slices of Battenburg, for fathers' day 4 PluckyMunky 4 years

It's beautiful and is already on the wall. Miss and Master Munky both phoned to say they were sorry they hadn't sent cards but Master M and his lady wife will take us out for dinner soon. Miss...

Mr/ms 'one star marker' is back! 4 PluckyMunky 4 years
Biscuiteers to meet up in London pub on Summer Solstice 3 edward hack 4 years

Mere coincidence or careful planning., Will it be the longest day or the longest night?, Who will be first to suggest a few pagan rituals might be in order, Will somebody take a camera or will the...

TWAT OF THE WEEK 7 Scroat 4 years

No contest this week. Lets hope he does better against Algeria. I think the problem with the match against the USA was that the ball may have been a little greasy. Seriously, hope he plays a...

Would two posh Liverpudlians be skice? 6 Oxbridge 4 years

Just wondering...

Oi! Westwell! - 23 67 Des Custard 4 years

Woss occuring then? Get it sorted. Me and the lads are looking for a session on 21 June but time and place needed. Queen Vic? And do we need to be tooled up? And don't give me none of that 'last...

Will you be able to afford a drink, tomorrow night....? 1 PluckyMunky 4 years

I don't want to be a party pooper (as I believe they say in the US), but, remember that tomorrow, that sinister Mr Osborne offers his budget as a means of helping us all. It may be that a pint will...

Nary Mary 2 Mary Evans 4 years

Alas boys and girls, a day in the big smoke has taken it out of my pregnant hulk, so am returning home for respite. Hope you have a fab evening, M xx...

Anyone but that miserable Scottish bastard 2 arrghgarry 4 years

When the England team was asked who would they like to see win Wimbledon they replied anyone but ,then it dawned on them that a British tennis player had as much chance of winning as they did .,...

How`s my mauling 0 arrghgarry 4 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1288111/Grizzly-bear-kills-72-year-old-walker.html...

America Slovenia game refeeree comes clean 4 arrghgarry 4 years

and admits he is the last descendant of Kunta Kinte...

Pedantic point about the mechanics of submitting subs 9 PluckyMunky 4 years

The error message contains a split infinitive: "You need to actually submit some content!" This is such a worry...

For the purist, perhaps... 0 PluckyMunky 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgKDKyl-EKE...

Never Laid: Mullah Tallulla' s New Musical. 2 afternoonslow 4 years

Mullah Tallulla, the Leading Radical Muslim Luvvy and Fundamentalist Impresario is to bring his new Show to the West End. Never Laid, The Musical Synopsis, Mostly self-written, the show...

Give a man fish and bread he will make a filet O fish however teach 2 arrghgarry 4 years

that man how to fish and you will feed him for life ,if he then gets a boat, he will knock fishing in the head and start hijacking ships ,which is the true message that Jesus wants to send...

$50,000 reward for anyone who can find a scottish 0 arrghgarry 4 years

person that thinks there is a possibility that England can win the world cup (football)., also that will cover any person .(that does not reside in a mental institution,or should be in one...

You don't hear this, that often... 0 PluckyMunky 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgBbmuD_LQw&feature=related...

NEAT O-Bama FP Stan 1 Des Custard 4 years

Right on target...

Westwellian Cheshire Cheese 13 fernandomando 4 years

I have been stuck away from Fleet Street these past couple of weeks, but the pub is Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese. It has a number of bars. Unsure which one to meet up in, but I can offer the following...

This made me laugh 1 andhrimnir 4 years

[url=http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100618/tod-monkey-phobia-woman-savaged-by-macaq-870a197.html]I told you so[/url]...

You couldn't make it up 1 gregle 4 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/10333211.stm The best part is the high speed bulldozer chase...

Bees - 2 40 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

I drove home this evening behind a little Nissan Micra with a large sign in the back saying "Caution, Bees in Transit". I don't know why, but that appealed to me greatly. Just thought I'd mention...

Red is da man! 3 QorbeQ 4 years

And Mary is da .. large stomached .. woman .. errm. Obviously was going to hit FP with all that Wimbledon goodness, and the vuvuzela pic is sublime!...

Rude Britanian just an excuse to look at smut? 1 Dun Dunkin 4 years

the Nation's favourite sketch Four Candles has no smut so must be a failure then?...