Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Christ officially changes name to 2 pencilbox 4 years

headline only...

Is it just me 6 Phlegm 4 years

or does Deborah Meaden from Dragons' Den look like Harry Redknapp in drag?...

Red, your art work is brilliant as ever this morning 7 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

love Stoopy...

Twat of the week 9 Quaz 4 years

Is it too early to nominate Naomi Campbell? For saying that "This is a major inconvenience for me." Not half as inconvenient as having their arms chopped off in a nasty African civil war was for the...

*** NEAT-O CHALLENGE - RESULT *** 8 QorbeQ 4 years

Still not booked a holiday, but still half-heartedly looking, so I'll keep this brief. Congratulations to Zadok-II giz the folks a new word sirrah!...

JP, great alien FP. 5 rikkor 4 years

Vy. much impressed. Although I think "workload" here should be two words...

Further oil on BP's troubled waters.... 1 topbrief 4 years
You're up late, Ed.... 1 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

I have to put something in this box, which gets a bit irksome sometimes, when you've written something absolutely brilliant in the title line, whilst stonkingly pissed, which you promptly forget when...

One day I'll get this two rooms thing sorted 0 andhrimnir 4 years
. 12 Dumbnews 4 years
Lucidity, pure genius FP. 26 rikkor 4 years

Topical, funny, not derivative!...

Writer of the Month - as close as it gets.... 21 editor 4 years

Aplogies for the delay in announcing the Writer of the Month for July; this was due to a photo finish, a stewards' enquiry and the introduction of goal line technology to determine who had made the...

Now we can all lick squirrels at Budgens ! 0 MADJEZ 4 years

Ok so who infiltrated the Daily Mail and slipped this one in ?...

Whitehouse Denies Any Truth That Obama Followed Through.... 0 Sharpehunter 4 years
Ok, own up. Which one of you wrote this? 6 Ludicity 4 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/7919186/Imam-X-Factor-reaches-finale.html I particularly liked the bits about slaughtering chickens and washing corpses...

NatWest eyebrows 9 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

As a NatWest customer, I've noticed recently that the models used in their advertising all have very well-defined, or perhaps even dominant, eyebrows. It strikes me every time I log on to my account...

Oi Westwell! 2 antharrison 4 years

There you were promising to write-up my copper irony one-liner to a proper story and nowt has appeared...

Is this the future of satire? 2 Ludicity 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3adw9oLBkBI...

This is naked discrimination. 2 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10831614...

What are the standings in this month's WoM? 14 Mary Evans 4 years

This polite enquiry is in no way to be interpreted as me avoiding doing my work at any cost...

Four subs today and not a star between them - damn this working life! 4 la maga 4 years

Little as I think of the starring system, this counts as an off day, and in fact it's been an off week. I just started a full time job (for the first time in two years) and I think it has stolen my...

Mah na Mah na 28 Mary Evans 4 years
Ooops 2 euanc 4 years
Man sadly reflects on his life and wonders where all the beers went, so quickly. 22 arrghgarry 4 years
Anyone sick of the toady post yet? 2 The Return of DroleNoel 4 years

It's fun to read for a bit. YAWN...

What were they thinking? You buy a ticket knowing .... surely 3 brownpaperreporter 4 years

Seeing Dave Allen on the BBC homepage reminded me of when I went to see him on tour in the late 1970s. After 5 minutes the person next to me got up and said "I like him but not when he mocks...

Hello all... 11 Scroat 4 years

I've got Mrs Scroat with me this evening...

Hello, Dalai! 2 rikkor 4 years

Vy. funny FP. Made me LOL...

Leonard d i caprio pulls out of Mel Gibson 0 arrghgarry 4 years
Brokeback coalition? 10 Zadok the second 4 years

Can someone help me out with whole 'brokeback coalition' thing? I mean, if I remember the film rightly, it was about a really lovely and poignant relationship between two individuals, who found a...