Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Best joke about England's shite World Cup campaign... 5 thackaray 4 years

.I've heard and it easily beats these 2 "England's got a new coach, it's picking them up in the morning" or "Rooney has beaten David Blaine’s record for doing nothing in a box". So here it is.....

Nick Clegg can wear Spain kit in comfort now 0 simonjmr 4 years
Birmingham perfume? 1 Zadok the second 4 years

Google ads just now, urging me to get out there and buy a manly scent called Birmingham. Why?...

Who is Dave Gorman 0 virtuallywill 4 years

Drunken disabled man banned from mobility scooter http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/10453922.stm...

When (and if!) I ever flounce out of here... 7 rikkor 4 years

It will be The Mother of All Flounces, Flouncegeddon, Der Flaunzkrieg, and on and on. There will be no simpering, no toadying and no cravening. And especially, there will be no return...

Spiffing FP fellas, and great to see one of my favs from the archives 2 jp1885 4 years

Made my morning, so it has...

Thank G-d no one cares about the subs here anymore. 0 rikkor 4 years

It was all so boring trying to be creative...

The FP about stupid drivers a couple of weeks ago 20 antharrison 4 years

I was driving past a house a week-or-so ago and had to stop to take a photo. The owner was obviously upset and shouted that he "Would call the f***ing poice." He obviously wanted to remain as...

Where can apply for the last 2 hours of my life back? 9 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
I was at a curry on Friday 6 Mrblacker 4 years

with colleagues from a well known public service boradcaster. Anyway, part way through the meal, one of our number had to leave the table to deal with some work stuff. When she got back, she said...

I'm watching Glastonbury on the tv at the moment.... 21 The All New Jeni B 4 years

and unlike my dad, I've never been to a festival., I'm not one for squalor, portaloos and tents, and the thought of staying unshowered for a whole weekend makes my skin crawl. But I really would...

Pensions 4 one against the world 4 years

Cameron to sell kidneys of public sector workers to offset pension deficit...

Government to cap immigration, BP bid for contract. 0 Ian Searle 4 years
Hmmmm. - 2 36 The All New Jeni B 4 years

I'm busy putting the finishing touches to my 'Personal Statement' for my Uni application, and the help page suggests giving details of hobbies and interests., Now my dilemma is; should I mention my...

. 3 QorbeQ 4 years
Come back, little whiner! 7 rikkor 4 years

ACHTUNG! S/he may be using multiple identities. Multiple personalities is almost a dead cert...

What's the big deal about Glastonbury. I mean really. 6 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

I went once. Bloody freezing it was. it rained, and I couldn't get the tent up. Despite what I said, my friend left the heater on in the car, so the battery went dead. So we had to push start it, in...

Bah to Friday night 26 shitsu_tonka 4 years

Yet again I have no stand-up gigs this weekend. That could be because: a) I'm shit at it., b) I live in the middle of nowhere with not much going on and I can't drive. Have decided it's b - not...

Capello blames hotel staff thieving for bad England performances 0 simonjmr 4 years
Inappropriate place names 17 riesler 4 years

Just been for a bike ride and came across 'Funton' - all it seems to be is a brick factory on a marsh, where's the fun in that?...

Super FP darkbill 1 Mary Evans 4 years

That is all...

Stand up comedian admits he is hopeless at self deprcating humoyur 2 arrghgarry 4 years

and spelling...

Looks like one of Dubbya's Trifectas, out there: 0 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

Turning the clock back fast. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDf-KkMCKQ&feature=player_embedded]at 2 mins 38 secthis sight[/url]is not pretty. 20,989 views, 27 June 2010...

Drinking advice ..Don`t go to work if you are legless 0 arrghgarry 4 years

especially if you`re Lord of the Dance, because folk will get suspicious, if you have no legs in your pants...

It`s only 7 minutes into the game and John Terry signals to the bench 4 arrghgarry 4 years

he needs a fuking beer man be fukin quick abart it...

Cumbrian taxi drivers report surprise increase in tips ... 3 Kramaring 4 years
A couple of other daft pictures I have snapped on my travels 15 antharrison 4 years

Probably my favourite from KFC in Leicester: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/antharrison/KFC.jpg An award for plain english for the clarity of UFI's hub operations agreement:...

Ed: Grow a pair! 8 rikkor 4 years

What's the Molly Moo decision?...

They think it`s allover...... the line 0 arrghgarry 4 years

they are fu..ing right...

English fan In English conly looking for the loo and comes across 11 shithouses 5 arrghgarry 4 years

I was so happy to see David Beckham that my cup runneth over...