Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Editorial staff too busy watching news to pick decent FP. 3 MADJEZ 3 years

No offence to Skylarking but how did that end up on the front page. The day after we get a new PM and with a ton of great subs on here we get that one (and apparently heavily rewritten). Was the Ed...

The Election Special Front Pages 16 fun and games 3 years

May I just say how brilliant they have been and that I gather from something the Ed wrote that the site has been getting more 'hits' of late. Clearly giving the FP a sharply observed satirical edge...

An interesting angle 3 Scroat 3 years

Just read this somewhere about the possible next Government "The safest government is a weak government. That way they have to take other views into account, pass less legislation in a country...

Am trying to be mature about this but... 6 shitsu_tonka 3 years

when I clicked onto the BBC website and it simply said 'David Cameron is Prime Minister' I wanted to have a tantrum. The Tories are back in power. Oh for fuck's sake, I'm retiring to my duvet....

Bless you Cleggie 25 Scroat 3 years

Shunning the slimy Tories and elbowing out Gordo in one fell swoop. Perhaps there is a God after all...

You humourless bastards! 5 QorbeQ 3 years

Whilst I'm mildly narked at 'some of my best work' getting completely overlooked with no comments or votes (I'm half-kidding - I actually think I'm quite circumspect on that front - my boat will...

Des... 2 Scroat 3 years

Nice FP indeed...

'Move along. Nothing to see here' 2 PluckyMunky 3 years
Tonsillectomy... ewww? 20 QorbeQ 3 years

Been booked to have the annoying 'upper nads' whipped out next week, thanks to someone else's cancellation. Anyone got more calming, reassuring stories about pain and recovery than what the...

Excellent FP red 1 Genghis Cohen 3 years

And really superb images. Fantastic work, sir...

They're all it now. 0 MADJEZ 3 years

I see Brown's sit-in campaign is becoming catchy. NI chap is staying on. [url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8672698.stm]Peter Robinson to remain NI first minister.[/url]. [quote]I...

One of my favourite pieces of music 5 PluckyMunky 3 years

Not for everyone, I suppose, but this is magical. Paul Hindemith conducting his own work. I only once heard it live, in Adelaide, Australia. Bless us all...

Newsbiscuit threaten legal action over magazine rip off ! 0 MADJEZ 3 years

Seen the front cover of the Spectator, wonder where they got the idea from. Spot the difference., http://www.spectator.co.uk/article_images/articledir_11944/5972318/1_fullsize.png...

McCartney’s Meat Free Monday less popular than Katie Price's F**K More Friday. 0 Ian Searle 3 years
Subs question 3 Chip Paper 3 years

Good morning, all. I'm being dim, no doubt - but when I try to post a one-liner on the Subs Board using just the title field, it tells me I have to 'add content' to post. It works if I then put...

Hello Everyone 10 FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years

I'm finally back having failed to log in with my old identity and password after the switchover....

Errr. Hello 24 Duff 3 years

Hello there one and all. Just joined NB today and thought I'd say howdy doody. Don't know if it's the correct place to do this and apologies if it isn't...

crusty pie 4 sauce 3 years

"Slightly miffed" - excellent graphics, Red. And a superb analysis of the situation, Quaz. Run our own lives? God forbid...

Mr Editor, lovely boy, could we have a 'delete this sub' button, please? 13 PluckyMunky 3 years

To edit our own subs, posted on the wrong page...

Thanks to whoever 0 De Acuerdo 3 years

picked up on my idea about deciding the election on penalties and developed it. I'm better at getting concepts than developing them. Mixing in some other election one-liners was a good move, too...

Portillo moment 16 Scroat 3 years

There may well be one this election. Any favourites? The bookies are taking bets apparently. Jacqui Smith maybe?...

Fear and loathing in the S&P500 trading pits 7 Hunter F. Thompson 3 years

[url=http://www.zerohedge.com/article/panic-and-loathing-sp-500-pits]"M" and the touchkey "B" are not next to each otherare they?[/url] When Salmon Brothers took the market down over T-Bill fraud,...

Och, fuck it! 25 The All New Jeni B 3 years

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee, happy birthday to me. (Ok, ridiculously self-indulgent) Lots of love, A v.v.v.v.v. drunk Jeni B (And just wait until...

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckityfuck fuck fuck fuckityfuck fuck fuck fuck 6 Oxbridge 3 years

There I feel much better now. Oh no hang on it's still true. Fuck...

One happy political thing 9 shitsu_tonka 3 years

The BNP didn't win a seat. Every time I feel a bit down - up until five watching the election now so tired am not sure what my name is - I simply remind myself of this fact and feel shiny and happy...

Bit of politics here.... Uh oh 10 ronseal 3 years

Don't worry, I don't want to know your political leaning. it's a bit like wage packets, or marriage problems. Everyone wants to know everyone else's, but they want to keep their own quite...

And another thing... 2 Oxbridge 3 years

I've got all these non-political subs to deliver but they've got no chance till the election's over, but the bloody election STILL isn't over. Fuck...

Bloody UKIP foreigners. 8 MADJEZ 3 years

So Mr Farage whose plane crashed today doesn't like Europe but has a French sounding name. Our local UKIP candidate is called Moncrief !! Anyone else got a deGaull or an Artois ? I think it's a plot...

Well that was a waste of feckin time 11 Mary Evans 3 years

I sat my pregnant arse up until 2am this morning to see some election results, didn't, got woken up at 6.30 by my bastard children to a world where we still don't know who's running this bloody show,...

A rather grim question 12 PluckyMunky 3 years

We write all this uncensored stuff about all sorts of people. Could we, or the site, ever be done for libel? If not, why not?...