Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
How the hell.. 6 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

..does Wife-Beating Rehab work? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10847570...

Nice FP Stoops and another great image Red 3 fun and games 4 years

Er, that's it...

Hand gestures ,by TV reporters 0 arrghgarry 4 years

The only news I watch id BBC world and CNN and there seem s to be an overuse of hand gestures all the times by reporters ,is this the ame on your local news ?, Thanks...

MINISTER SOLVES PUBLIC HOUSING CRISIS AT A STROKE 0 rob heslop 4 years

“It’s crazy for the state to spend billions on supporting affordable homes that are needed more urgently by people languishing on waiting lists” says Housing minister Grant Schnapps. His...

Wassup Scroat? 2 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

Some content...

Hilarious Newsnight gaffe 15 antharrison 4 years

Some educated twat (a posh grey headed bloke) who leads the "Queen's English Campaign" or something which sounded similar started his pointless interview by stating that "Simon Heffer had got it...

Thanks Ed! 0 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
Christ officially changes name to 2 pencilbox 4 years

headline only...

Is it just me 6 Phlegm 4 years

or does Deborah Meaden from Dragons' Den look like Harry Redknapp in drag?...

Red, your art work is brilliant as ever this morning 7 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

love Stoopy...

Twat of the week 9 Quaz 4 years

Is it too early to nominate Naomi Campbell? For saying that "This is a major inconvenience for me." Not half as inconvenient as having their arms chopped off in a nasty African civil war was for the...

*** NEAT-O CHALLENGE - RESULT *** 8 QorbeQ 4 years

Still not booked a holiday, but still half-heartedly looking, so I'll keep this brief. Congratulations to Zadok-II giz the folks a new word sirrah!...

JP, great alien FP. 5 rikkor 4 years

Vy. much impressed. Although I think "workload" here should be two words...

Further oil on BP's troubled waters.... 1 topbrief 4 years
You're up late, Ed.... 1 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

I have to put something in this box, which gets a bit irksome sometimes, when you've written something absolutely brilliant in the title line, whilst stonkingly pissed, which you promptly forget when...

One day I'll get this two rooms thing sorted 0 andhrimnir 4 years
. 12 Dumbnews 4 years
Lucidity, pure genius FP. 26 rikkor 4 years

Topical, funny, not derivative!...

Writer of the Month - as close as it gets.... 21 editor 4 years

Aplogies for the delay in announcing the Writer of the Month for July; this was due to a photo finish, a stewards' enquiry and the introduction of goal line technology to determine who had made the...

Now we can all lick squirrels at Budgens ! 0 MADJEZ 4 years

Ok so who infiltrated the Daily Mail and slipped this one in ?...

Whitehouse Denies Any Truth That Obama Followed Through.... 0 Sharpehunter 4 years
Ok, own up. Which one of you wrote this? 6 Ludicity 4 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/7919186/Imam-X-Factor-reaches-finale.html I particularly liked the bits about slaughtering chickens and washing corpses...

NatWest eyebrows 9 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

As a NatWest customer, I've noticed recently that the models used in their advertising all have very well-defined, or perhaps even dominant, eyebrows. It strikes me every time I log on to my account...

Oi Westwell! 2 antharrison 4 years

There you were promising to write-up my copper irony one-liner to a proper story and nowt has appeared...

Is this the future of satire? 2 Ludicity 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3adw9oLBkBI...

This is naked discrimination. 2 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10831614...

What are the standings in this month's WoM? 14 Mary Evans 4 years

This polite enquiry is in no way to be interpreted as me avoiding doing my work at any cost...

Four subs today and not a star between them - damn this working life! 4 la maga 4 years

Little as I think of the starring system, this counts as an off day, and in fact it's been an off week. I just started a full time job (for the first time in two years) and I think it has stolen my...

Mah na Mah na 28 Mary Evans 4 years
Ooops 2 euanc 4 years