Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
Protestors to hold demonstration on the Circle Line?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13906169 "What do we want", "More pi!", "When do we want it" Mmmm more pie...

0 riesler 28.06.11 10:27am
riesler
Don't watch this just after eating ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjRORiMl7E&feature=related...

1 Sinnick 28.06.11 9:18am
blue peter
Is Christmas early this year ?

I've just received a Xmas catalog in May !!...

4 Sinnick 28.06.11 9:15am
blue peter
The rotted school house...

is from yesterday's NY "Times" book review. I never forget a clapboard...

0 rikkor 27.06.11 11:34pm
rikkor
Hello Mr Editor...

Thanks for running my childish crime maps NiB. Just a quick edit needed: 'appearing' should be 'appeared'. Ta!...

1 27.06.11 11:07pm
rikkor
No point "bombing them back to the Middle Ages" because they are already there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13919946 I just can't get my head wrapped around this...

3 Al OPecia 27.06.11 2:38pm
Vertically Challenged Giant
Fine FP on cats

Not a cat lover, then ? A relative of mine (no, this wasn't me) once got annoyed with a neighbour's cat, and fed it cat food soaked in paraffin - which is one of the few things they can't smell, it...

9 Sinnick 27.06.11 2:17pm
Clegg can now go to the toilet on his own beamed a delighted David Cameron today 2 ermintrude 27.06.11 12:32pm
Sinnick
Lewis Hamilton explains why he didn't win...

"Aerodynamically I think we need an improvement for Silverstone because we're not moving forward and that's what we need to be concentrating on" That'll be it then!...

0 riesler 27.06.11 8:41am
riesler
What a terrible way to go, listening to U2 and Coldplay. 0 Al OPecia 26.06.11 6:14pm
Al OPecia
Lady Gaga devastated to miss out on title...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13916942...

0 The All New Jeni B 26.06.11 12:51pm
The All New Jeni B
Collaborators wanted!

Hi, I haven't posted here for quite some time but I had to "come out of retirement" as it were, because I've had a great idea (even if I say so myself LOL) for a sub. But I need collaborators to...

25 MrChigleysAunt 25.06.11 6:50pm
rikkor
RIP Peter Falk

Just seen the bad news that Peter Falk has died. He was a great actor and made Columbo a fantastic character. He managed to inject comedy into the role by not taking himself too seriously. He was a...

6 antharrison 25.06.11 6:49pm
rikkor
I think I may be a homeophobe

That “memories are made of piss” story (c. Qoxiivi) got me thinking and now I’ve confused myself., If a homeopathifist dilutes substance “x” to one part in a million and then divides the...

16 beau-jolly 25.06.11 2:23pm
Ironduke
Nice Osama, FP, Oxy. 0 rikkor 25.06.11 2:13pm
rikkor
Whatever happened to the Ebbsfleet Horse?

Has it bolted?...

1 riesler 24.06.11 5:31pm
saltire
Teacher strikes

If I was a teacher, I would consider striking over: - Hours spent filling in mountains of forms, - unfair recruitment process, - attacks on staff by pupils, - poor pay, - idiotic parents blaming...

19 24.06.11 5:30pm
bonjonelson
Suggestions anyone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007675/Osama-Bin-Laden-planned-change-Al-Qaeda-image-problem.html Hope I don't offend anyone with a link to the Daily Mail...

1 riesler 24.06.11 4:45pm
Enjoyed the FP Ian.

Let me guess,the British dad is the one on the left letting one rip before the start ?...

1 saltire 24.06.11 11:42am
ianslat
Can anyone spot the fundamental flaw in the following from the BBC News website?

"A member of the rebels' National Transitional Council (NTC) in Benghazi revealed they were holding secret talks to prepare for the regime's fall."...

4 Al OPecia 24.06.11 11:20am
Mr Payne
What do you think we should entitle a 'gomorrah' ?

Why should sodom get all the fun? Here's an excellent word just waiting to be employed. Anyone got a nice definition for gomorrah?...

9 Ironduke 24.06.11 10:19am
Oxbridge
Who, or what, are Kardashians?

They sound like some kind of malevolent race from Star Trek. "Jim, we've arrived at the home world of the Kardashians." "Don't worry Bones, I'll beam down and handle them myself" But seriously...

3 bonjonelson 23.06.11 10:54pm
Quaz
...and she woke up and it was all a dream...

Hello powers that be. Thanks for using my ABC story as a Left Alert. It was lovely to have this on the front page for so long. But where has it gone now? I've looked under Left Alert archive and...

9 DrTurmoil 23.06.11 1:59pm
DrTurmoil
Today's FP picture

Has there ever been a better photo than that? Answers on a postcard. Extraordinary work Red...

5 OllieP 23.06.11 8:37am
Dam Buster story

There may already be a thread dedicated to this, but I would like to congratulate Rick Westwell and Ironduke for their thoroughly entertaining Dam Busters FP. Most entertaining and frightfully...

3 JayGee 22.06.11 9:33pm
rikkor
Int Space Station outraged over biennial rubbish collection

More in two years?...

2 Erlang 22.06.11 2:28pm
Dog sentenced to death by stoning by rabbinical court

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8583317/Jewish-court-sentences-dog-to-death-by-stoning.html Guess the judge trod in dog shit on the way to work that morning?...

5 Ironduke 21.06.11 11:13pm
Ironduke
The Radio 1 DJ Graveyard .... Smooth FM

Struggling down the M6 looking for local traffic reports, I happened upon Smooth FM when I hear Kid Jensen. Oh dear god, but worse, the breakfast show is hosted by Simon Bates, still offering up Our...

21 brownpaperreporter 21.06.11 6:51pm
brownpaperreporter
Lobster Week

Tonight it's lobster Newburg, but without any parmesan cheese. Cheese is not great with seafood. Lots of sherry, asparagus as a side. In keeping with my rough, colonial upbringing, I will leave...

6 rikkor 21.06.11 6:14pm
rikkor
father christmas ticker...

Just seen the Father Christmas/absent father ticker. But every year, he drinks the sherry we put out for him, and then drives his sleigh. I know what that makes him...

3 21.06.11 12:49pm
Qoxiivi