Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Don't know if the boss is back from his hols yet, 1 malgor 4 years

but may I just say what a splendid job the temporary editors are doing in his absence...

Jesus found or is he / she ? 3 Charlie 4 years

A christian friend of mine opened a tub of margarine & saw an image of Jesus. He showed it to a Thai friend who said "I can't believe its not Buddha"...

Onion's parody of BP oil spill 5 Dumbnews 4 years

http://www.theonion.com/articles/millions-of-barrels-of-oil-safely-reach-port-in-ma,17875/ I am amazed how such obvious irony was not spotted by anyone on this board? Or did someone have something...

Great FP, Ludicity. 5 rikkor 4 years

Tres, tres amusant...

*** NEAT-O, NEAT-o, Because.. NEAT-O *** 8 Zadok the second 4 years

September, seventy-seven. Right, your next NEAT-O challenge is Aggregate. Please do not turn on your thinking caps until instructed to do so. You have until 6pm on Sunday 15th. Go!...

Morning! Good front page today. 5 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

What's the weather like in Cornwall? I'm off in a minute...

Again, can I be semi serious? 5 Mr.3374 4 years

You girls get a coffee or a wax, this is sport talk., Freeview is losing the right to show Sky Sports News, which was basically a channel plugging games on Sky., I rarely watched it, maybe Sunday...

Baby Biscuit... - 2 41 Mary Evans 4 years

Well I'm just chuffed to buggery to announce the late arrival of Stranglewank McBadger-fist Puffintwat Evans (Ms) who graced us with her presence at home this afternoon. She's an utter corker and we...

oops, wrong forum 2 la maga 4 years

delete if you like mods...

Irish police have still not found the youths that jumped out of a car 0 arrghgarry 4 years

and attacked James Galway with his own instrument as he was doing an impromptu show in the High street., The police described the attack as a drive by fluting ...

Irish police have still not found the youths that jumpd out of a car 0 arrghgarry 4 years

and attacked James Galway with his own instrument as he was doing an impromptu show in the High street., The police described the attack as a drive by fluting ...

Upsetting people on the Isle of Wight, how could she ! 3 MADJEZ 4 years

You wouldn't find us saying things about the Isle of Wight....

Goosed by a duck? 1 riesler 4 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7941591/Disney-sued-by-mother-who-was-groped-by-Donald-Duck.html...

Only in America...? 9 pinxit 4 years

Fcuk me! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-10936604...

NB Code of Conduct 22 Mary Evans 4 years

Now it occurs to me as I see some more fisticuffs has broken out over the weekend (smacked bottoms and naughty step the lot of you) that we need be rather more British about this whole affair and...

What has happened to Jeremy Hardy who used to write for the Gruniaud? 1 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

Until they changed the contact system, I used to write in every week to ask that he be put back to workies...

Whats not funny about Prescott, Trusses, BAA employees and fat people.. 5 Sharpehunter 4 years

Okay whats going on.. I post a sub which has a dig at Lord Prescott, a dig at Grimsby, a swipe at BAA employees, topical reference to the X-ray machines at Heathrow, mention of Lord Prescotts...

Why is Sarah Ferguson the old trout a Duchess? 29 Sharpehunter 4 years

Seriously, never having been a royalist or such like, why is Sarah Ferguson a Duchess and why is she Duchess of York? Or have I just mis-interpreted the whole thing.. I bet York aren't very happy...

Don't you think that the Daughter (Hazel) in the BBC4's "The Outdoors"... 4 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

..could be the offspring of Helena Bonham-Carter and Rowan Atkinson? Just a thought...

. 3 Dumbnews 4 years
Lazy journalists caught out again by Wiki.... 1 Mr.3374 4 years

[url=http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2010/08/wanky-balls.html] Independent[/url] rather stupidly didn't verify the Wankyballs origins of the Big Chill Festival., Another Wiki hoax reported "as...

Truebiscuit 0 fernandomando 4 years

I love Ventnorblog. http://ventnorblog.com/2010/08/12/72-49-year-old-arrested-over-sex-on-shanklin-beach/...

Twat of the week - can anyone topple Naomi? 4 riesler 4 years
She's baaack. 9 rikkor 4 years

Oh, and another thing. That Kastriot rampage had some of my best tags on it. (Like a sheep's bum.) Please tread kindly on my tags the next time you decide to censor or censure or scent her or...

Brilliant Old Skool Stand-up 3 shitsu_tonka 4 years

This is Alan King. In this clip he's got one joke, just the one, and he kills with it for seven minutes. Love his fierce confidence as well, there's too many stand-ups out there whose stage persona...

Why aren't you all performing at the Edinburgh Festival? 8 Sharpehunter 4 years

Seriously, for want of being accused of toadying, there is some immense and diverse talent on here (a statement which excludes myself, I'm still a newbie) and surely some of you should be at the...

Lovely archive today 3 rickwestwell 4 years

I remember toading over this quote at the time, [quote]‘I’ll admit my first response was to throw scalding hot soup in her whorish face.’[/quote] Back in the days when Evans could actually...

Sun-sational, JP. 1 rikkor 4 years

That is so funny. I was laughing through the whole thing. "Slapped alcoholic emerging from a house fore" is priceless...

More sport on the FP? 16 Sharpehunter 4 years

There seems to be a lack of appreciation of sporting subjects on the FP, or is it just me.. although of course being a newbie I probably missed all the classic World Cup stuff, which reminds me, I'm...

Today's FP is a scorcher. 4 The All New Jeni B 4 years

And another [s]sunning[/s] stunning masterpiece from (appropriately enough) Red...