Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Scotland bound 2011 5 fernandomando 4 years

At the end of May of next year I'll be taking the family to a wedding in Aberdeen. My brother and his fiancee both live in Sydney, but she is from Aberdeen. I suppose if they are prepared to make the...

Does anyone else (outside of Asia) get japanese ads 9 arrghgarry 4 years

It was the first time I had seen one...

Do I have to watch the football? 10 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
Special sunday serialisation section? 2 SingingHinny 4 years

The gloriousness of Dr Moptop's recent post highlights that there is a kind of writing which might not get the exposure on this site that it deserves. I propose an special sunday feature, which might...

Is it just me, or does the last line make this a really scary story... 2 riesler 4 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11133243...

Lovely Table Morris Dancing story 1 Scroat 4 years

from the archives. Excellent stuff...

Limericks from Leadsville 0 Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

A notorious Middle East vandal, Wore a bullet-proof vest to a scandal, And was pelted with eggs,, With shoes and Nick Clegg's, Left flip-flop and someone's old sandal...

Brill FP ianslat 0 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

I'm just sad I posted my one-liner after yours without realising!!!...

I heart Simon Evans 3 Doctor Moptop 4 years

Saw him as part of the Edinburgh comedy marathon. Why is that chap not better known??? Any other overlooked comedy geniuses I should seek out?...

So they won then, after all? 5 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
Anybody in the Cambridge area fancy one of them NB gathering thingys? 6 wallster 4 years

In the spirit of pure alcoholic comedy cameraderie, you understand...

Excellent FP ChrisHarrison 4 Genghis Cohen 4 years

A great idea and funny all the way through. Well done...

Yes..... 10 Mr.3374 4 years

I will have a hangover tomorrow., Great day folks, thanks for watching., Ok you didn't, but, hic, yeah, what a day to be a wire., zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

The thing bugging me on the cat in the bin story... 13 MADJEZ 4 years

No one seems to have asked the question, Why would the owners have a high quality CCTV system to guard their dustbins ???...

Cake 7 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

My first NiB! Cakes are in the usual place. Help yourselves. If you find a crisp hair in the baklava, don't worry - it's not one of mine, it's just that the pastry brush chose to start shedding...

Writer of the Month - Guess Who? 22 editor 4 years

Many congratulations to Ludicity for winning his third Writer of the Month award - putting him up there with the very top writers on this particular internet satire site going right back to when...

How come my NiBs appear as posted by "guest" wheras others have the.. 15 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

..proper attribution?...

Gem from the Onion, just for once 1 Oxbridge 4 years

http://www.theonion.com/articles/local-water-tower-celebrates-50th-year-as-reposito,17958/...

I'm on toady overdrive 1 jp1885 4 years

Great 'father of cute baby' NiB, whoever is his/her NiBness today!...

O'Farrell's Law 11 Scroat 4 years

This states that anyone who wants to become Prime Minister in the UK or President in the USA is, by definition, the wrong person for the job. Scroat's Law doesn't have the same ring...

two in the wrong room 2 MADJEZ 4 years
oh cock 0 MADJEZ 4 years
Top news from the Isle of Wight 2 fernandomando 4 years

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/sausage-roll-fire-34473.aspx...

Abbas/Netanyahu not same person despite never being seen in same room together 0 Steve Wilson 4 years
Top-notch FP Golgo 0 jp1885 4 years

Nice to see you back on form after being so cruelly denied in July. I just hope that I can bounce back and write as well as this too!...

Anglesea set to host the 2012 Olympic Squirel Licking event 0 Quaz 4 years

It's that time of year when the Squirrel licking season draws to a close and we look forward to the traditional seasonal finale of the lick'n'Conkers event (Squirrel licking combined with Conkers,...

Erm, Mr Editor... i know it's just a ticker but... 0 SingingHinny 4 years

Can I have the portillo ticker credit? Ta muchly...

Ticker s 4 SingingHinny 4 years

Am I imagining it or have we had a couple of ticker repeats over the last couple of days? I'm thinking winter allowance and scottish cancer centres based subs. I could be wrong and just imagined it...

I am trying to write a love poem, any suggestions..... helpful ones please... - 23 61 virtuallywill 4 years

I want you to know I Love you,, I want you to know I care,, I want you to feel my presence,, I want you to know I’m here. I want you to know I have never felt this way,, A Love to nurture and...

PICK OF THE YEAR 8 Scroat 4 years

Towards Christmas I was going to suggest a 'Best FP of 2010' debate, but decided this would be impossible because of the consistently high standard and the number of candidates. However I honestly...