Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Bid to change US law as Tony Blair sets sights at American Presidency 0 hero2zero 3 years

Cherrie backs husband to the hilt...

Nice FP 0 Mr.3374 3 years

Bit puzzled by the small flag at the back of the pub., Rep of Ireland?, Hard to tell., The story mentioned Union Jacks, though none were evident., /pedant mode...

*wanders into Chat Room during England game* 13 allmyownstunts 3 years

*watches motes of dust, dancing* *sighs* *wanders out*...

The North Korean Centre forward is volatile 0 arrghgarry 3 years

What are the chances of him being subbed and going ballistic...

The Vuvuzela and it`s more important use 0 arrghgarry 3 years

The inventor of The Vuvuzela says they can be easily converted into a necklace of fire should they lose their sound ,and a more pleasant will emit form the Vuvuzela`s previous owner ,well at least to...

Mildly funny (football) 6 rikkor 3 years

http://gawker.com/5561875/how-to-hate-england There are almost 8 people watching this game in the US right now...

Does The Mail On Sunday read Newsbiscuit? 1 StoopyDeGunt 3 years

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-1286191/Mother-twins-mauled-fox-threatened-animal-rights-activists.html I hate to say I told you so, but the backlash against those twins who had the...

Was the Italian England manager fabio Capello under pressure from Clegg and 0 arrghgarry 3 years

the environmentalists to go Green ?...

More of the same for the oldies...but good... 0 PluckyMunky 3 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foTwWg1CyWU&feature=related...

Love the FP, Lucidity 5 Chip Paper 3 years

Just wanted to pop in because the FP headline came through on twitter and made me laugh. Nice one, Lucidity. :D...

"Murray beaten by Fish at Queens" 15 riesler 3 years

I don't have a story, but just loved the headline - conjures up a lovely image involving a haddock...

Someone's dishing out a nice lot of one stars in the writers' room 0 PluckyMunky 3 years

One is always a good score to get. It is sort ofsingular! Bless us all...

Every time that anyone types a character on this site... 20 rikkor 3 years

I am certain that it is a direct or implied insult to me. The insults are only clear when I employ the "Bible Code" or various Masonic cabbalsitic crapola elucidated in the novels of Dan Brown. So,...

Deluded or what? 17 Scroat 3 years

Have you noticed that Labour party members keep making references to the fact that they will be "electing the next Prime Minister" in the run up to the leadership election. Do they really think the...

How is everyone tonight? 6 PluckyMunky 3 years
Gay boys in America strike it rich 0 arrghgarry 3 years

Do you think that amongst the thousands of boys that were given extra candle duty in the catholic churches in 60s 70s 80s 90s and probably up until last week there were a small percentage ,say 10%...

There is something very odd about the Catholic celibacy debate 1 PluckyMunky 3 years

Part of it revolves around paedophile clergy. Are we to believe that allowing priests to get married would redirect their interest away from choirboys? How does that work, then?, Is marriage...

ignore - test 10 Dumbnews 3 years
Lovely FP Stan! 3 rickwestwell 3 years

"like everyone else, I can’t see why they couldn’t have pushed the boat out and included a decent corkscrew" ROFL!...

Nobody is going to bite the bait 3 Hunter F. Thompson 3 years

Nobody is going to bite the bait, However long, youknowwho can wait, Until the black mood passes on, And tomorrow's sunshine brings a song...

Sooty 9 Scroat 3 years

As well as Brakspears Triple, I also recommend you try the odd bottle of Doom Bar...

NEAT O RESULT 2 Scroat 3 years

Very much a toss up this week. Mr Hack's paeon to onanism and QorbeQ's worryingly realistic hospitalisation of our Wayne Rooney. Good support from Andhrimnir with the demise of the bathing Welshman,...

TWAT OF THE WEEK 4 Scroat 3 years

The guy who turfed his front room really takes some beating He could be Twat of the Year...

Has Anyone Else Noticed that if you were to merge Cameron & Clegg's faces.... 4 Jammydodgers 3 years

You'd end up with Data off Star Trek Next Generation? Just me then? No sign of the positronic brain tho...

This dropped into my inbox at work 17 Des Custard 3 years

I wouldn't normally share such stuff, and it may be old, but there are some good 'word' jokes that should appeal to Biscuits. There's even one for Rikkor to use right at the end. Once again, The...

Any late entries (ooh Matron) for this week's Neat O? 2 Scroat 3 years

You've got until 12 noon for Scratch 'n' Sniff inspiration...

If you thought you didn't like opera, give these chunks a try. 2 PluckyMunky 3 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EODV-CEOaLI&feature=related Michael Tippett was a great British composer but hasn't been dead long enough to be appreciated. Also, his libretto were fairly silly....

Britain's Got Talent (Thief Teen Bursts Into Flame, etc.) 5 rikkor 3 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1284671/Teenage-thief-burst-flames-11-000-volt-electric-shock.html...

This is not a thread... 28 Scroat 3 years

It's just somewhere to put your spare tags. Maybe be creative or give an outing for neglected words. Or just take the piss of course...

Radio 1 is a parallel universe 20 Scroat 3 years

Try listening to the news 'at the top of the hour.' Bloody unbelievable. Be careful though. If you expose yourself to what passes as music there, you may feel the urge to kill...