Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Advice sought 16 PluckyMunky 3 years

Me and Mrs Munky are pleased to have obtained 2 tickets for the Paul McCartney concert at the Millenium Stadium. I have to admit that we haven't been to a rock-style-happening for some years. The...

Anyone read The Weekly Poem? 5 Doctor Moptop 3 years

Great offering from Bill this week on the subject of Vuvuzelas (a subject close to many hearts). http://www.theweeklypoem.com/previous_weeks.php?key_id=279...

Has anybody else noticed that buzzing noise on with the football 3 edward hack 3 years

Or is it just me...

So, how do you say it? 0 Mr.3374 3 years

Vu VUzela, or vuvu ZELa?, Or do you just mute the sound and ignore it?...

Fucking brilliant FP, Des. 12 MightyBlair 3 years
Golgol13! Great and original FP. 8 rikkor 3 years
Close Proximity To A Bassoon. 16 The All New Jeni B 3 years

This evening, I had the great [s]torture[/s] pleasure in attending the YM's Summer Musical Recital in the very church who's choir I was kicked out of for turning up pissed to the Christmas Carol...

How I love the human race... 17 Mary Evans 3 years

Returning home past the local garage, I realised I had neither milk, nor the bribe I had promised Master and Miss Mary if they got in their car seats without me giving them or myself a hernia. At the...

Dear Editor 3 Des Custard 3 years

What would be really handy is the ability to click on a column heading in the writers' room and sort submissions by contributor etc, like you can with emails. Could the dilithium crystals cope? Des...

final speech to North Koreas football team from the leader 2 arrghgarry 3 years

Go out there and play for your lives ,your families lives...

Sources of inspiration 3 QorbeQ 3 years

I'm currently lacking inspiration as evidenced by random postings in the Writers' Room, which I've really got to try and temper - why do I feel obliged to post 'anything' rather than nothing. Anyway,...

Pedant's corner 1 Mr.3374 3 years

Ok., I'm a day late., But surely the internet would be published in Instalments, not supplements? Anyway, I've lost my history of railways dvds., My daughter looks smug.., /pedant mode...

US Congressman Henry Waxman - Do you think he's local? 4 wallster 3 years

http://imamook.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/henry_waxman.jpg...

*** NEAT O *** 8 QorbeQ 3 years

After meagre consideration in the car on the way home from a visit to one of a well-known chain of computer stores, I have magically come up with the Neat-O word for this week. This word shall be...

Invite a South African to watch their favourite film,play or musical.... 9 StoopyDeGunt 3 years

Then, to make them feel at home, stand up and take a deep breath. Then blow the fuck out of an over sized plastic horn, for the entire duration of their favourite form of entertainment. That should...

World Cup News from the Peoples Republic of Korea 0 arrghgarry 3 years

THE Pyongyang times has Glorious news .The PRK football team has just defeated the 4 times world champions Brazil with a 6-0victory .Our Dear leader Kim Il Dong scored 2 hat tricks, despite his...

Is there a list of all the headlines that have been on the ticker? 2 Svendo 3 years
How can the 'banker' question to be alive? 0 PluckyMunky 3 years

The issue of bankers' bonuses has gone remarkably quiet, under the new administration. Even the media have little to say on the matter. Given the talk of cuts, cuts and more cuts, how can this issue...

How come so few world cup jokes? - 2 32 Dumbnews 3 years

Maybe I missed the good ones, but I am not seeing anything too funny yet. Maybe there is nothing ironic about the world cup....

Warm and Fuzzy From the Archives 15 Mary Evans 3 years

Aw bless - the Westwellian masterpiece in From the Archives today was one of the first FPs after I joined this merry throng. He's good that boy, eh. Now if he'd just stop getting married and bloody...

Sickopedia? 3 Doctor Moptop 3 years

Is it me, but could Sickopedia sometimes be confused with Stormfront, the far right website which also overuses racist terminology? Or have I just been unlucky?...

Latest health scare 4 Scroat 3 years

Legionnaire's Disease from car screenwasher bottles. A stroke of genius! A nasty disease and a source that could affect just about everybody!...

Does newsbiscuit see the news before it happens? 1 fernandomando 3 years

Just saw this on the BBC website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10309517.stm And I had posted this about a week ago: http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=5634 I blame Mossad for the car...

How do I write a strikethrough in a topic headline? 4 Ludicity 3 years

I have tried this [s] thing but it doesn't seem to work in the topic box.[/s]...

Doh 4 MADJEZ 3 years
Still awaiting more news about Narkos Nickernackernopolis. 0 Hunter F. Thompson 3 years

Anything yet?...

Lynne Truss 1 Scroat 3 years

I must admit I'm a fan. She was on top form on the Today Programme this morning, predicting that England 'keeper Robert Green could end up making lots of money in future as the face of Kerrygold...

Vell done Svendo 6 wallster 3 years

That piece was always destined for the front page. Nice work...

Robert Green comes clean and amits break up from Lingerie Girlfriend 0 arrghgarry 3 years

was a good idea to keep from Manager Capello as he would never been picked.It didnt help that Beckham was in the dug out and Gerrard was up front he could only keep comparing bags of bones and...

Has anyone ever seen Capello and Mussolini in the same room? 3 PluckyMunky 3 years

I know one is dead,like, but the resemblance is striking [sic] - especially in the jaw line...