Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
Silence of the Organic Lambs

People who say they like people watching either love observing the social condition or they’re cannibals. People who like to watch what they eat. People who spend a lot time following others around...

0 Glib Hemingway 05.09.11 12:28am
Glib Hemingway
Rick, are you NiB editor this week by any chance?

Just a wild guess...

12 Stan 04.09.11 9:22pm
I realise the "school of hard knocks" gag has been done before...

Because I googled it before I wrote the article, which is why there is a reference to Ofsted and tuition fees in the first paragraph. So hat-tip to those who went before me, but hopefully mine is a...

0 JohnA 04.09.11 5:40pm
August Writer of the Month – The Paper Ostrich

Congratulations to The Paper Ostrich whose topical riots story, ‘Looters apologise to communities for causing two days of visits by politicians’, was this month’s most read piece and scoops him...

17 editor 04.09.11 9:35am
Lovely dictator FP today

[quote]You don’t have to be Aryan to work here, but it helps[/quote], Excellent!...

3 rickwestwell 03.09.11 7:51pm
Cheers this Mornings Editor and RickWestwell!

I'm talking about Climate Change...

6 ronseal 03.09.11 6:00pm
Nice bit of Karma...

My daughter hacked into my Facebook account - well I left it open. Now today she has forgotten her password to get into her laptop. Bless. Can anyone help? She's on Vista...

12 Scroat 02.09.11 11:03pm
Cherie Blair's soeur in the news. She's blaming the Jews...

8 rikkor 01.09.11 7:51pm
Al OPecia
Ninja patrols Yeovil : how do we compete ?

Wow a real life ninja, not just some crazy loner who reads too many comics., Patrolling the tough inner city ghettos of Yeovil. Watch the vid it's hilarious....

8 MADJEZ 01.09.11 12:37pm
Disturbing banner ads tonight.

Just had a look at something in the Writers' Room when I spotted an ad for 'Scotrail', The tag line was, "A Better Way To Go.", Is the ad trying to persuade the suicidal amongst us to choose a...

1 The All New Jeni B 01.09.11 6:28am
I still don't think they'll catch him

1 ianslat 01.09.11 6:03am
Whats with all the cant be arsed to finish this n

Its funnier if people write it all in one go IMHO...

0 writinginbsl 31.08.11 5:59pm
Today's FP pic is one of the funniest yet.

And more convincing than some of the drags I've seen...

5 The All New Jeni B 31.08.11 8:45am
Shocker: Lockerbie bomber not checking in with his parole officer. He's also been coming back late from his afternoon break. This could go badly for him...

9 rikkor 30.08.11 11:07pm
Coolest Summer for Two Decades "Hangover From Labour Government" 3 thisisall1word 30.08.11 6:10pm
what the hell is 'caffeine shampoo' all about?

They've been advertising German 'caffeine shampoo' on telly for a while now. Seems to be aimed at blokes. What is it for? What does it do that other runny soap can't? Do you drink it? Is there an...

9 30.08.11 6:09pm
Let's drink to sobriety!

0 riesler 30.08.11 3:09pm
Tripoli Drag is a classic.

Well done, Gary. First time I've really laughed here in some time. Lazy Ed.: it's Barbra...

3 rikkor 30.08.11 1:13pm
You couldn't make it up

that leg-tagging story would have worked so much better if the amputee had actually got one of his mates to take his leg down the pub while he stayed home...

3 Gerontius 29.08.11 9:42pm
More shockers...

Headlines from DM Cycling is good exercise and can make you live longer Childrens fruit drinks often contain a lot of sugar and have very little or no fruit in them...

1 writinginbsl 29.08.11 6:43pm
Aieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Killer quake in Asswelt, VA.

Jeni B. was the only one who cared enough to check on my welfare. The rest of you know what I think. The only good thing reported is that the soi-disant "National Cathedral" sustained some damage. ...

14 rikkor 27.08.11 6:46pm
The "Steve Jobs was a Legend" posts are flooding my facebook wall..

Good grief, why don't all these Apple devotees just make him a God and worship him?...

5 Dumbnews 27.08.11 6:22pm
Sometimes a reader comment can some up the news better than any article... - second comment down...

2 thisisall1word 27.08.11 8:59am
The All New Jeni B
Do you have a favourite example of graffiti?

Near the top of my list. Seen in a Hertfordshire pub toilet in the 1970s, when on a friend's stag night. I haven't seen it used elsewhere since. Although it no longer makes me chuckle out loud, it...

18 dvo4fun 26.08.11 9:10pm
Comedy Songs

if you're after a laugh, check out my favourite song of the moment [url=]This Party Took a Turn for the Douche[/url]...

2 Mrblacker 26.08.11 2:47pm
Life taking accident?

Do you really use that phraseology in Angleterre? I suppose being pictured with the large gal is supposed to take suspicion away from the roots of his air hose up bum fetish? Just arseking....

7 rikkor 26.08.11 2:11pm
Steady on. Wrong entrance.

Try the other one...

3 DrTurmoil 25.08.11 3:30pm
Gadaffi found in CBB house. Jedward: " We thought he was Maradonna" 0 Doug Sourboyes 25.08.11 3:01pm
Doug Sourboyes
Google eyed

God, I must be bored., It is not true that if you google "Google" you get a message saying that you have broken the Internet. However, if you google "search engines", Google comes 6th. I can't...

1 beau-jolly 25.08.11 1:48pm
Top jokes from the Fringe.

Some good uns (and some crap) [url=]Top Ten Fringe Jokes 2011[/url]...

1 MADJEZ 25.08.11 1:15pm