Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Serious, uber-helpful suggestion. 12 rikkor 3 years

What about separating subs in the Writers' Room into ticker and sub sections? I think a lot of the better, more thought out efforts get overlooked in voting. In my not humble opinion, you just...

Help for newbies 25 jp1885 3 years

Hi folks - I've noticed more than one complaint from Biscuteers that their material isn't being marked or commented on. So I thought about offering some advice and hopefully prompt some other...

Thisisnotadrill - sabotage? 1 SingingHinny 3 years

This has to be someone taking the piss, or trying to make Newsbiscuit look stupid. The Daily Mash - revenge of the burka-wearing phone?...

Classic FP, Zadok. 2 rikkor 3 years

Vy. amusant...

Sunday Magazine: Philip Sollers's August Diary 10 Hunter F. Thompson 3 years

Philip Sollers’s August Diary L’Oréal, Who could not be proud to be French knowing that we have L’Oréal, that magnificent world-wide cosmetics enterprise? Everything about L’Oréal is...

Owl and pussycat NIB tasteless 4 ramblesnake 3 years

You should never soak these animals in salt water.An owl should be hung for a few days in your gamekeeper's kitchen, then roasted. Pussycats are best curried...

Why aren't we all complaining about the iniquitous scoring system anymore? 11 Zadok the second 3 years

Does this lack of whinge imply that it's actually working?...

Vy. nice Civil War FP 3 rikkor 3 years

We have them in the US as well. (For whatever reason, much more popular than American Revolution re-enactors.) Many fat middle-aged men playing the part of 18 year-old boy soldiers...

Christwire.org 3 rikkor 3 years

A satirical site, profiled in today's New York "Times". Some funny stuff. Hard to navigate today as, most likely, tens of thousands are checking it out for the first time...

Ask an atheist "where's your dead grandmother?" 17 rikkor 3 years

They all become as steadfast in their beliefs as vegetarians who are occasionally OK with shrimp, fish, chicken, and bacon and steak when their friends aren't looking...

How much Norfolk blood runs through N.i.B guest editors and W.O.M. winners ? - 2 50 cupid stunt 3 years

I'm going to split my spleen with this rant, it's not personal to anyone, it's just my frustration on a certain situation I've noticed. Every winner of the W.O.M award deserve their Newsbiscuit mug....

Well spotted Pabst Blue Ribbon 6 ramblesnake 3 years
wrong room 2 Hunter F. Thompson 3 years
Scotland bound 2011 5 fernandomando 3 years

At the end of May of next year I'll be taking the family to a wedding in Aberdeen. My brother and his fiancee both live in Sydney, but she is from Aberdeen. I suppose if they are prepared to make the...

Does anyone else (outside of Asia) get japanese ads 9 arrghgarry 3 years

It was the first time I had seen one...

Do I have to watch the football? 10 FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years
Special sunday serialisation section? 2 SingingHinny 3 years

The gloriousness of Dr Moptop's recent post highlights that there is a kind of writing which might not get the exposure on this site that it deserves. I propose an special sunday feature, which might...

Is it just me, or does the last line make this a really scary story... 2 riesler 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11133243...

Lovely Table Morris Dancing story 1 Scroat 3 years

from the archives. Excellent stuff...

Limericks from Leadsville 0 Hunter F. Thompson 3 years

A notorious Middle East vandal, Wore a bullet-proof vest to a scandal, And was pelted with eggs,, With shoes and Nick Clegg's, Left flip-flop and someone's old sandal...

Brill FP ianslat 0 FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years

I'm just sad I posted my one-liner after yours without realising!!!...

I heart Simon Evans 3 Doctor Moptop 4 years

Saw him as part of the Edinburgh comedy marathon. Why is that chap not better known??? Any other overlooked comedy geniuses I should seek out?...

So they won then, after all? 5 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
Anybody in the Cambridge area fancy one of them NB gathering thingys? 6 wallster 4 years

In the spirit of pure alcoholic comedy cameraderie, you understand...

Excellent FP ChrisHarrison 4 Genghis Cohen 4 years

A great idea and funny all the way through. Well done...

Yes..... 10 Mr.3374 4 years

I will have a hangover tomorrow., Great day folks, thanks for watching., Ok you didn't, but, hic, yeah, what a day to be a wire., zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

The thing bugging me on the cat in the bin story... 13 MADJEZ 4 years

No one seems to have asked the question, Why would the owners have a high quality CCTV system to guard their dustbins ???...

Cake 7 MrChigleysAunt 4 years

My first NiB! Cakes are in the usual place. Help yourselves. If you find a crisp hair in the baklava, don't worry - it's not one of mine, it's just that the pastry brush chose to start shedding...

Writer of the Month - Guess Who? 22 editor 4 years

Many congratulations to Ludicity for winning his third Writer of the Month award - putting him up there with the very top writers on this particular internet satire site going right back to when...

How come my NiBs appear as posted by "guest" wheras others have the.. 15 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

..proper attribution?...