Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
Greece, Italy and Spain form a guitar band to busk outside pubs and tube station 0 ronseal 22.07.11 6:31am
ronseal
Killer nurse

Would it be wrong to post a sub about the killer nurse and include the phrase "I was on the drip?", Only asking...

14 beau-jolly 21.07.11 9:54pm
dvo4fun
Murdoch tabloid latest

Coming soon: Cameronmysun on Sunday!...

0 dickiewdean 21.07.11 4:46pm
dickiewdean
Patsy Kensit. - 2

Before Emmerdale, before Liam Gallagher, before Lethal Weapon 2, before Absolute Beginners even, Patsy Kensit was in Eighth Wonder. "J'ai pas peur"I'm not scared. It's playing in this hotel bar now...

37 Golgo13 21.07.11 4:33pm
People who breath 'more likely to develop cancer'

Breathing air has been linked to a greater risk of 10 common cancers by University of Cambridge researchers. "Every breath you take", the researchers say "increases cancer risk by 0.0000023%" The...

3 some-randommer 21.07.11 4:20pm
rikkor
Pup Pimping Update

Just had confirmation that my dog successfully covered his bitch. Pups due on or around the 12th August, aptly as it's the start of the grouse season. Considering giving the pups bird related...

10 The All New Jeni B 21.07.11 3:33pm
The All New Jeni B
A very good day to bury a bad badger

Obviously our MPs are pretty full of themselves now that they have gotten Murdoch to kiss their arses. But going on badger killing spree seems like an odd way to celebrate, no one saw that one...

3 boomboomkitovski 21.07.11 11:50am
beau-jolly
Rebekah Brooks appears when Ryan Sidebottom not playing for Yorkshire

Coincidence?...

0 brownpaperreporter 21.07.11 11:16am
brownpaperreporter
An unreserved apology to Oxbridge, John O'Farrell and anyone else I've upset - 2

Hi, I'm really sorry for getting well above myself and going off on one. In particular, I apologise for the personal abuse, which I feel really bad about. I was frustrated, I was also quite drunk,...

44 20.07.11 10:15pm
rikkor
Three cheers for Mandela FP.

A lovely piece of work...

6 SpankyMonkey 20.07.11 9:38pm
rikkor
Writter of moth - new criteria

Further to the announcement in yesterday's News of The World (and also mentioned [url=http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=27981#post-77323]here[/url]) the criteria for electing the monthly...

24 Zadok the second 20.07.11 8:59pm
FraserWords
Rupert Murdoch “has no recollection” of shaving foam attack

A confused looking Rupert Murdoch insisted he could not recall being attacked this afternoon by a man in a checked shirt wielding a paper plate with shaving foam on it. “A paper what?" He asked...

12 nickb 20.07.11 7:39pm
nickb
Rupert piece needs bit of a butcher from techie

whole piece has tagging issues from looks of things - entire text links to image can someone shift some code around? Cheers!...

0 thisisall1word 20.07.11 3:26pm
thisisall1word
"Graveside Pranks"

There was a book titled "Graveside Pranks" on my bookshelf in a dream from last night. Seems like something I would read. Didn't have time to page through it in the dream, as so much else was going...

17 rikkor 20.07.11 1:56pm
guffaw
edited out

bollocks, wrong place, perils of a mobile phone...

0 pere floza 20.07.11 10:31am
pere floza
Flounce!

Actually, no. Pretty damn funny. This is on the chat page, but I would still like to vote 5 burning tires for this sub...

0 rikkor 19.07.11 11:56pm
rikkor
Why is my Piers Morgan story a NiB?

I don't mean "why, it should be a FP" I mean - it's dead old that. Are we starved of OK-ish new subs?...

6 thisisall1word 19.07.11 11:28pm
rikkor
Wonder which of them will be first to deploy the Basil Fawlty faint?

Brooks? Or one of the Murdochs? When I was a timid court lawyer, back in a previous life, it was always a comfort to know that it was there as an option. You can only do it once per career, though....

2 allmyownstunts 19.07.11 7:42pm
The All New Jeni B
Remember Conrad Black?

Ex-owner of Telegraph. Piloried by British MPs, goes to jail in US., MP's expenses scandal reported by Telegraph., Surely the same thing could't happen again?, Lets give it a couple of years...

0 antharrison 19.07.11 7:31pm
antharrison
Just a thought... 4 writinginbsl 19.07.11 4:51pm
writinginbsl
Clarissa Dick in the running for met job

I know this is like shooting fish in a barrel or stalking dairy cows, but can anyone come up with something less purile than me to kill it dead before I embarrass myself., Dick supported by Balls,...

4 beau-jolly 19.07.11 3:15pm
Vertically Challenged Giant
Tevez adds further insult with 80s mixtape answers

Shoite. Wrong area...

0 f0zz 19.07.11 2:45pm
f0zz
Spot Jenni B and Rikkor on the front page of the Telegraph website at the mo

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...

4 button 19.07.11 1:13pm
rikkor
I would like Waylandsmithy to be banned for life from NB

He's far too clever, and making us all look bad. I bet he wears socks with sandals and drinks red wine with his cocq au vin. I hope all of his caviar turns into fish eggs...

19 JohnA 18.07.11 8:02pm
FraserWords
How to watch the Daily Show online in the UK

I will assume that at least some of the people on NB are fans of the Daily Show with John Stewart, so hopefully this won't fall on deaf ears. As some will know, us lot in the UK can't access the...

1 OllieP 18.07.11 6:33pm
glenn1900
Today's football jersey swap ticker

I can remember the t.v. sketch from some time ago-buxom girls kicking a ball about and two blokes sitting in the stand watching- but I can't put faces to the blokes. The Two Ronnies? Marty Feldman...

4 greg various 18.07.11 2:08pm
Stan
Anyone else watching the women's world cup final?

Me and my super-hot Japanese girlfriend Akiko are glued to the sofa...

6 SugarTits69 18.07.11 1:32pm
FraserWords
Eric Pickles complains of being “under-satirised”

Community Secretary Eric Pickles launched a scathing attack on the entertainment media, talking to constituents in Brentwood and Ongar yesterday. “I am constantly disappointed by the low levels of...

3 nickb 18.07.11 12:54pm
be reasonable
NOTW debacle

I'm pretty sure that if this hapened in the US, many people would be doing decades in jail, if not being executed for treason. How is it OK that those whose job it is to protect leading figures in...

29 rikkor 18.07.11 10:15am
Zadok the second
Police silent over connection between Brooks and missing Dalmatians

Police arresting a 43 year old woman today would neither confirm nor deny any connection with investigations into over 100 missing Dalmatian dogs. Among evidence recovered from a London flat, it's...

1 nickb 17.07.11 6:09pm
Al OPecia