Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Who would care enough to hack this site? 8 rikkor 4 years

That's the super-spooky/scary part...

We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Daily Star 0 ronseal 4 years
Health Insurance Rates By State 7 rikkor 4 years

And a picture of my penis...

Creepybiscuit. 14 The Paper Ostrich 4 years

We really ought to write "SATIRE FOLLOWS" at the top of our articles and "SATIRE ENDS" at the bottom, you know....

The bloody apprentice 2 andhrimnir 4 years

[url=http://cassetteboy.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/the-bloody-apprentice/]The bloody apprentice[/url] just in case you missed this under the cushion in the other room...

Excellent FP - that's more like it 14 Gerontius 4 years

a fine return to form and undoubtedly a truebiscuit waiting to happen., Plenty of bite in the tackle...

Not for those of a gentle disposition 4 Sinnick 4 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11699682...

Space for hire. 6 Stan 4 years

Actually, that gives me a chance to follow up an idea or two. Seem to recall someone suggesting some spoof magazine covers for the left alert area. It should be possible between us to come up with...

Honestly... 4 Scroat 4 years

You'd think they would clean themselves up a bit before having their photograph taken. http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z38/dcoxell/_49821955_010566830-1.jpg...

Why do Americans call themselves Great Satan? Who do they think they are? 10 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

I remember reading the words of satirists like PJ O'Rourke (the republican party reptile) and being slightly ashamed of living in a 'country' that calls itself Great Britain. I used to think: Ouch!...

Hands off the BBC 16 Scroat 4 years

Far too much righteous indignation flying around this morning. Michael Grade is an arrogant tosser...

Any resemblance... 27 Scroat 4 years

Between the USA and pre-war Germany is purely coincidental...

Come on Sooty - last clue 2 Scroat 4 years

Neighbour is around missing nothing (4) A _ U _...

Brilliant FP, The Paper Ostrich 5 Sinnick 4 years

Stuffed full of gags & satire. One of the best...

Red Indians Win: Canada to Rename Itself 1 Rushin 4 years

The Congress of Canadian AmerIndians is suing the federal government for abusing its people through application of defamatory and libellous titles such as Aboriginal Peoples, Native Indians, First...

Mention tea party... 3 Scroat 4 years

and I make the immediate association with chimps, I'm afraid...

Pabst Blue Ribbon on my mind 1 Pabst Blue Ribbon 4 years

Drink it, ya asshole! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGSN7JVg1yQ&feature=fvw...

Well done Rick great FP 3 FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

Meteoric Mate, fab job and Bluey and Baz...

Fundamentalist muslims: you have to take your hat off to them - 2 31 StoopyDeGunt 4 years

Say what you like about muslim fundamentalists, but they have got amazing influencing skills. That lady who stabbed Stephen Timms was, by all accounts, quite a decent sort. She volunteered to teach...

Does the search feature work properly for anyone? 2 dicky37 4 years

It finds posts that contain my search terms, but as soon as I click on any one them I'm returned to the most recent page of postings, rather than an individual article. Is it just me?...

Great FP Rustler 8 Scroat 4 years

It's all in there. Style reminiscent of Mary Evans. Excellent stuff...

No Writer of Month. 13 rikkor 4 years

Another telling sign of decline...

US Election Update 4 rikkor 4 years

Just wanted NB-ers to know that I have cast my vote for any and every candidate to the right of Mussolini. It's the only way to bring about change I can believe in...

Song title truebiscuit 3 Zadok the second 4 years

[url=http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Mark-Saunders-Inquest-Police-Officer-Inserted-Song-Titles-During-Inquest/Article/201011115790584?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15790584_M...

Product dissing and tag challenge 0 andhrimnir 4 years

No positive comments please. Want to advertise on here you can pay like everyone else. I shall award points and points mean prizes (and I promise it won't be a bottle of Glayva)....

Dead Sea scrolled off ? 3 Sinnick 4 years

Perhaps I've missed something, or maybe I'm jumping the gun, but has the following been on the front page ?...

The Trip 0 Scroat 4 years

Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon were very enjoyable last night in the first of this six part series. May not be fast-paced, but I'm a sucker for anything with dry stone walls in it. Also catch Coogan's...

I don't like to be picky but 26 riesler 4 years

I though today's FP wasn't up to scratch. Fair headline followed by lots of gay jokes. satire?...

Pumpkin tip 27 Sinnick 4 years

Yes, I've been conned into converting a perfectly good vegetable into an evil mask, in recognition of an American celebration. But, all is not lost. While delving into the 18" monster, I realised...

Free advert space 4 Sinnick 4 years

If you're a newbie, don't know anyone here, and by the way want to advertise something, please stick it in this thread where no-one will mind. No-one will read it either. Thank you...