Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
Criminals threaten strike action over police infiltration

"It's well out of order", explained a criminal spokesgeezer, "it's hard enough to make a living as a crook, but when the police are infiltrating us and taking the work away from us, it's a question...

1 apepper 22.10.11 10:06am
Hoops McCann
"Haka not auto-tuned" claim All Blacks

"Ohmigod it's like, so not mimed" said choreographer Dee Dee "Crusher" Boufaye...

0 Hoops McCann 22.10.11 8:06am
Hoops McCann
UK Laws on Parity

Or, parrot-y...

0 rikkor 21.10.11 11:02pm
Ed. thanks for the editing of the Ecclestone sub, which improved it somewhat

cheers dvo...

0 dvo4fun 21.10.11 6:39pm
UK Laws on Parody

Wondered if we had any experts on the laws relating to Parody? It always seems to be a very grey area - if you put new words to an existing song, are you breaking copyright law? Artists such as...

8 seymour totti 21.10.11 3:22pm
Nice FP Stan

And a great pic from Red...

3 Scroat 21.10.11 2:02pm
Carlos Tevez Accused of Wearing His Socks Inside Out

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez is to be charged by his club with wearing his socks inside out against Bayern Munich when he appears in a disciplinary hearing on Friday. Tevez, set to exit the...

0 ChesterField 21.10.11 1:49pm
You'll be surprised.

I'm actually very much against the US government picking and choosing which country's leaders live and which ones die. We would be very upset if another country decided to make that choice for us...

11 rikkor 21.10.11 1:47pm
Holy Flying Circus

This is well worth a watch if you're a Python fan. It's really quite jolly and there's the fun of seeing actors do their best impressions of the Pythons (the Cleese is crap but the Palin is...

5 shitsu_tonka 21.10.11 1:30pm
Libyan TNC - man who shot Gaddafi "was very cross". More soon. 1 Al OPecia 21.10.11 7:04am
Al OPecia
Is the Turner Prize actually a joke?

Seriously. Is somebody laughing equally at the people who believe the bollocks they spout to justify why something is art, and the people like me who get wound up by it? Give out a £25k prize each...

3 Vertically Challenged Giant 20.10.11 6:11pm
Newsbiscuit on Facebook

Are stories still reported by NB on FB? Can't see anything since Tuesday, not that I have an FP or anything. Also, why are NiBs only linked on there very occasionally?...

1 20.10.11 2:35pm
playing with my equation

If 1 israeli soldier is worth 1000 terrorists over 5 years (1000Tx5Y=1S), how many israelis does it take to start an intifada?...

3 vertical 20.10.11 8:52am
Horseman of Apocalypse banned for flouting new whip rules.

Plans for Pestilence, War, Famine and Death were put on hold yesterday when the Third Horseman of the Apocalypse received a two week ban for excessive use of the whip., "Obviously the rest of the...

0 Hoops McCann 20.10.11 8:42am
Hoops McCann
"No shit, Sherlock"

as I beleive the saying has it:,

27 beau-jolly 19.10.11 9:43pm
. 5 Dumbnews 19.10.11 7:14pm
Anne Robinson sues British Museum for revealing true age

TV presenter Anne Robinson has sued the British Museum for revealing her true age. Ms Robinson donated some her "leftover" parts following plastic surgery in 2008 and, following carbon dating, an...

0 apepper 19.10.11 8:34am
Greek tax officials have been on strike for the past 27 years

Unions organising the general strike in Greece have expressed surprise to discover that the Greek Inland Revenue have actually been on strike since 1984. "We asked if the revenue department would...

0 apepper 19.10.11 6:23am
Ecclestone denies that F1 is institutionally racey

I was going to post this as a ticker but thought the following sub might work. Comments appreciated chaps. Speculation has been rife over recent weeks that Grand Prix motor racing might evolve into...

8 dvo4fun 18.10.11 6:21pm
Quality FP, wayland

If I were to be picky, I'd mention that red squirrels are the ones in Scotland, and they're trying to get the grey ones out. But I'm not that picky. It would be easier to remember if they called them...

9 Sinnick 18.10.11 1:41pm
I know the DM does this on purpose - Albert Nobbs

0 rikkor 17.10.11 11:46pm
New iClone to create thousands of Jobs 5 JETFAB 17.10.11 10:23pm
Who's the bloke in Bonjo's WOM picture?

Looks nothing like his gravatar. Whoever it is, I think he needs some new sunglasses that block the light out a bit more effectively, as he appears to be squinting despite wearing them. Give it a...

2 Vertically Challenged Giant 17.10.11 5:47pm
Writer's Challenges

Just had a little idea that will probably tank but might be fun and that is to task everyone to write a sub style story containing a particular line or phrase. I wouldn't actually put them in the sub...

7 Textbook 17.10.11 3:57pm
Anyone else got political fatigue?

The current leadership and opposition are both, to me, entirely mediocre. I love politics and have always been a political junkie but lately the only reaction I can muster to any domestic politician...

25 shitsu_tonka 17.10.11 3:47pm
Well deserved FP, VCG 3 writinginbsl 17.10.11 8:28am
Vertically Challenged Giant
Wot no adverts on here?

This site has up to date news and tickers (if that is the right word) but every worthwhile news site has adverts as well? There must be a wealth of material out there waiting to have the urine...

4 witless 17.10.11 7:10am
Brucie Knighted, Beverly Knight Brucied

Birthday Honours Latest...

1 apepper 16.10.11 2:38pm
Midfield Diamond
You're back

What happened?...

1 Al OPecia 16.10.11 2:09pm
The All New Jeni B
If you could thwack one, but only one, cabinet minister with a baseball bat - - 2

- which one would you choose? hmm maybe it's just me...

31 dvo4fun 16.10.11 10:41am