Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
This made me chuckle Yeah, PR stunt but still a great idea. And whole the article just sounds like it could have come...

0 grumblechops 08.11.11 11:21am
Hackspeak test

doesn't work for NB's format but I'm experimenting writing exclusively in broadcast hackspeak, employing needless and redundant emphasis again and again (sic) with mis-applied adverbs 'ecksetera'....

3 vertical 07.11.11 10:54pm
I'm minted! So basically coins up to the value of 10p are worth more as scrap metal. With copper at $6000 per tonne and rising I think I'll sell mine to a pikey instead....

3 tedweasel 07.11.11 3:03pm
Grumblechops you wuz robbed...

"Out-of-control BBC admits it has ‘no idea’ how to finish EastEnders" would have made a fine FP. I feel its splendour should be marked. Or maybe it's just me that thinks EE should have been...

11 Skylarking 07.11.11 1:30am
This is fun! - 2

48 Scroat 06.11.11 11:40pm
seymour totti
Stranger than fiction...

Who says the Beeb doesn't give value for money? Did you miss the two minutes silence for Armistice Day this morning? Don't worry: you can catch it for the next seven days on listen again...

1 Skylarking 06.11.11 5:48pm
Ken Livingstone buys Cliff Richards winery in run up to London mayoral elections

Ken Livingstone, purveyor of the 2012 Olympics buys up Cliff Richards Portuguese vineyard prior to the London Mayor Elections,for fear of "Olympic alcohol drought". Ken commented that due to the...

0 ambrosine 06.11.11 12:09pm
HELP: Under attack by northface various. 5 dvo4fun 05.11.11 2:53pm

gold medal for anyone who can fill in the missing letter,

8 Gerontius 05.11.11 11:55am
Words of Wisdom for the 21st Century

A procrastinator's job is never done Sticks and stones may break my bones but you are still a cunt Oil is the new god, and money is his profit A bird's bush on the hand is better than a kick in...

0 Psycadelic Squirrel 05.11.11 10:01am
Psycadelic Squirrel
Daily Mail confused as EU to cut bankers' bonuses

Daily Mail journalists have been left in turmoil by the EUs decision to restrict bankers' bonuses. "All we need now is to find out it was the idea of an asylum seeking single mother and our entire...

1 apepper 05.11.11 8:18am
He really does pop up everywhere..

3 Al OPecia 04.11.11 5:58pm
Simulated Mars mission ‘Real’ claim conspiracy theorists. 4 JETFAB 04.11.11 5:48pm
October Writer of the Month - Vertically Challenged Giant

Many congratulations to Vertically Challenged Giant whose story 'Waitrose withdraws 'essential' range after finding poor people in stores' was the most popular in October. VCG also scored four other...

26 editor 04.11.11 10:44am
Today's FP...

"winkles' - really?...

3 dicky37 04.11.11 9:32am
Scottish perverts happy to be called ‘British’ when it suits them...

11 John Ffitch-Rucker 04.11.11 7:11am
Footie-haters...please look away now

Match fixing in cricketwhat about pundit fixing in footie?, Just check out how many times Andy Townsend uses that annoying ‘little bit’ catch phrase of his during the next match.there are people...

8 Gerontius 04.11.11 12:32am
Bad news for batter makers North of the Border... and, they're off!...

12 Al OPecia 03.11.11 10:35pm
The All New Jeni B
Serious scientific research.

Since the pups joined our household I've been inadvertently conducting some research into the relative merits of tabloid and broadsheet newspapers. My findings are: Broadsheets are considerably...

6 The All New Jeni B 03.11.11 10:32pm
The All New Jeni B
"Authorities became suspicious when Mr Sanchez's fingerprints ..

were allegedly found on his death certificate" Fantastic.

1 Al OPecia 03.11.11 3:54pm
Greece sub looking for comments and a headline.

Political speculation in Greece has thrown up a surprise candidate to take over from George Papandreou. 'Euthenia', the ancient Greek Goddess and spirit of prosperity, has emerged as the bookies...

5 dvo4fun 03.11.11 1:09pm
We're all doomed, sorry.

Can't get a grip on this Carbon Balance business, I'm all for saving the planet as that's kind of a good thing long term, but my actions may be jepordizing the entire process., A friend of mine...

4 tedweasel 03.11.11 11:13am
Sometimes they make it too easy.........

I sometimes think those in the news do the hard work for anyone who wants to rib them This Gem a of statement was taken from [url=]this...

5 Perks 03.11.11 9:11am
Vertically Challenged Giant
Late to the party again...

On the off-chance that anyone is interested, I have finally cracked and started a Twitter account. @mrjohnofarrell if you want to find out fascinating information like what the news biscuit editor...

6 editor 03.11.11 8:38am
Writer of the Month - Cocktober. 3 rikkor 02.11.11 1:16pm
Al OPecia
I had a dream...

Martin Luther King can fuck off because the dream I had a few nights ago was much better: I was in the woods with my best mate (was best man at my wedding) and my parents’ old dog. Now, while this...

7 Qoxiivi 02.11.11 12:27pm
How many people on here consider themselves to be 'Aspiring comedy writers'?

As it is suggested NB is for, to provide an outlet for their work. And how many just write stuff for a bit of a laugh? I'm firmly in the second category...

9 Vertically Challenged Giant 02.11.11 9:02am
Funny FP, Perks

missed it before-made me laugh...

1 writinginbsl 02.11.11 8:52am
I wish I could do more with this

The anatomical term for a particular part of the elbow is 'anconeus'. I once wrote a critical article of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons maladminstered nurse training programme in a...

1 Ironduke 02.11.11 8:43am
John Ffitch-Rucker
Not even a blimmin' hat tip.

9 wallster 01.11.11 9:05pm