Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
Wonderful letter in today's Metro

From someone who revealed that they keep the Metro newspaper for one year, and then leave the outdated copies on public transport in order to baffle and confuse...

3 fernandomando 22.11.11 5:16pm
SingingHinny
Darkbill. Killer FP. 0 Scroat 19.11.11 11:29pm
Scroat
How to resign

Dear Auntie News Biscuit, I've quit my job. Though I've done it verbally I now have to write a formal letter of resignation which is something I've never done before. I was wondering if you could...

20 shitsu_tonka 19.11.11 5:13pm
dvo4fun
This is fun

In Google, type in Google gravity and click I'm feeling lucky Similarly Google sphere...

1 Scroat 17.11.11 6:09pm
andhrimnir
How long were you reading NB before you plucked up the courage to register and

start posting? I was just pointing out on the writers room that having been reading NB for a few years i know comedy names don't go down well. It reminded me that I started coming here having read...

22 button 17.11.11 11:57am
charlies_hat
Burlesconni to Replace Blatter in FIFA Top Job

Burlesconni to Replace Blatter in FIFA Top Job...

0 No Beard 17.11.11 8:10am
No Beard
Newsbiscuit In Real Life

[quote]MOSCOW — Four days after reminding distinguished visitors to Moscow — over dinner — that Russia can destroy the U.S. in half an hour or less, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was named the...

6 Textbook 17.11.11 7:55am
Al OPecia
Like the JD FP Golgo

But let's not forget those upbeat JD tacks like "Interzone", "Novelty" or "No love lost". I'm always first on the dance floor to those, usually alone...

0 Quaz 17.11.11 12:35am
Quaz
Nigel gets very angry (ballistic) in Strasbourg

[url=http://t.co/utEibLi0]http://t.co/utEibLi0[/url]...

5 vertical 16.11.11 9:50pm
riesler
i before e except after Iron Maiden ......

tsk, tsk, tsk...

1 FlashArry 16.11.11 4:14pm
bonjonelson
Radio 4 played 'God Save the Queen' this morning, for Charles' birthday

Are they trying to wind him up? That's the last thing he wants to hear, as he wakes up one year older...

19 16.11.11 9:45am
Zadok the second
Do you have a catalogue of potential stories?

I ask this because I have a bunch of ideas for stories that I should both polish properly before posting rather than praying for inspiration as my fingers mash keyboard within the site editor, and...

9 Immunis 15.11.11 7:33pm
seymour totti
Great article on near-constant Biscuit debate.

Stewart Lee speaks his brains on comedy, bravery and offensiveness and, in my opinion, speaks them well....

10 shitsu_tonka 15.11.11 2:11pm
The All New Jeni B
Skills crisis news: "Six munse ago i couldn't even spel injuneer, now i is one"

Education experts and politicians alike have been surprised by the conclusions of an Ofsted enquiry. Sir Michael Wilshire, newly appointed Chief Inspector, outlined the key findings of Ofsted's...

4 dvo4fun 15.11.11 12:02am
The All New Jeni B
Sorry wrong number 2 JohnA 14.11.11 6:26pm
godly1966
She's Back! Iron Lady Trailer

Because everyone on here seems like such big fans of Baroness T. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSiXVVdw0Yc Looks good, can't believe how spot on Meryl Streep is...

0 shitsu_tonka 14.11.11 2:50pm
shitsu_tonka
Loved part one of the George Harrison documentary

Love and peace...

2 Scroat 13.11.11 7:52pm
Scroat
Today's front page is great

Thanks very much...

0 fernandomando 12.11.11 2:12pm
fernandomando
Tasteless, not funny FP.

That says it all...

6 rikkor 12.11.11 12:13pm
rickwestwell
Elevenses

I think that if we were to reinstate this splendid tradition, the global economy would recover in no time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevenses...

0 Scroat 12.11.11 11:10am
Scroat
So long already Arty

Great programme about Simon & Garfunkel the other night. Although Mr G seems to have gone a bit creepy in his old age. Losing his hair must have been a bit of a trauma for him. Great music...

5 Scroat 11.11.11 11:33pm
Scroat
Comedy shows that outstay their welcome

Spent part of the weekend mainlining the The Thick Of It box set and we all agreed that series three while still good isn't of the same quality as the first two. Which got me thinking: what comedy...

20 shitsu_tonka 11.11.11 4:58pm
Scroat
Islamic sex...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/8869041/Malaysia-to-ban-sex-manual-for-obedient-Muslim-wives.html I love the reference to the 'Department of Islamic Affairs’ - a risky...

8 John Ffitch-Rucker 11.11.11 10:46am
Al OPecia
Congrats on todays FP Quaz.

Belter of an idea, and ace story. Drinks up in the Snug for you mate...

6 The All New Jeni B 11.11.11 12:32am
Quaz
Well done GOF great FP.

Love the wreath, Red...

0 Al OPecia 11.11.11 12:03am
Al OPecia
. 0 grumblechops 10.11.11 11:02pm
grumblechops
Today's FP picture, and a question

Cracking picture today, really made me laugh when I saw it this morning. Fantastic work Red. A question for editorial types: The FP is my original sub, from before I decided that the 2 consecutive...

2 Vertically Challenged Giant 10.11.11 8:15pm
Quaz
Australia 47 all out. Hahahahahahahahahah! 0 John Ffitch-Rucker 10.11.11 5:51pm
John Ffitch-Rucker
Fireworks etc

May be an idea to voice concerns about certain subs here rather than keep bumping up things you find of dubious taste? On a wider note, a debate on what is & isn't "funny" would be interesting?...

7 medici2471 10.11.11 7:52am
John Ffitch-Rucker
John Terry's image problem...

Following the marriage of convenience between the alleged racist Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole who was conveniently black but also widely rumoured to be gay it occurs to me that the same publicist...

0 A Wagonload Of Monkeys 09.11.11 7:41pm
A Wagonload Of Monkeys