Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
“Declining species critically endangered” say high speed rail campaigners. 1 eggbert 3 years

Concerns over the Great Crested Newt, Pipistrelle Bat, and Meridian Blue have delayed the proposed high speed rail link from London to Birmingham, but now researchers have identified a new species at...

Truebiscuit 0 the coarse whisperer 3 years

[url=http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/17081/48/]I think there is a yuletide message for us all.[/url]...

Guardian now accepting spoof articles 7 shitsu_tonka 3 years

That's the only explanation I can think of for this: [url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/dec/18/television-talent-children-alice-douglas]Bit long, worth a glance just for the kids names...

Two biscuits walk into a bar 20 Des Custard 3 years

In the absence of any better offers, Stan and I have arranged to meet up at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese on the evening of Tuesday 21st for a Christmas pint or two. Any other biscuiteers wishing to come...

Nice Sentient Checkout FP Dogwheels 0 Des Custard 3 years

Keep up the good work...

Do you abuse the tag system on subs to be bitchy 2 Malcum eggs 3 years

have you ever seen what some bitches say about your excellent subs ? well I was shocked...

RIKKOR 26 Scroat 3 years

Happy birthday for tomorrow, I believe. Have a nice day, old fruit...

Golgo, it's good work that you do! 1 ronseal 3 years

And you worked in a reference to the Ace of Spades, which is at Hook roundabout. Although, technically speaking, I would say that was more Tolworth than Chessington Still, you're on fire!...

Rikkor, I was born on December 5th, hence MY name 3 ronseal 3 years

The next day, December the 6th, is the day of Saint You-Missed-My-Fucking-Birthday...

? 1 riesler 3 years

"Hello, is that I.T. support?"...

New concerns over male reading skills. 2 deskpilot3 3 years

New figures show that 9% of male MPs have poor reading skills and difficulties with comprehension. Researchers showed the male MPs pledges made before the election and found that many could not read...

. 8 simonjmr 3 years
Nice FP Golgo 2 Basil_B 3 years

Got to be well in the hunt for WOM, although unlike some I wouldn't be so arrogant to suggest that you've won it already...

Do people in the UK get CNN usually ?or is it just at Hotels 2 Malcum eggs 3 years

and Sky packages ?...

Anti-snow falls in Kent 0 riesler 3 years

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/riesler/IMG_1249.jpg?t=1292606368...

. 0 riesler 3 years
Seinfeld 3rd June O2 Arena London 4 saltire 3 years

Tickets went on sale 9:00am today. x2 = £221 inc booking fee. Is he 'avin a fuckin laugh or what ?...

Can I ask a stupid question? 21 StoopyDeGunt 3 years

I saw this posting on a job site New Statesman, [name witTheld] is now Assistant Editor of the New Statesman. She was previously a Commissioning Editor on the Features Desk at the Daily Mail. [NAME...

. 1 Doylem 3 years
Love the FP today. 3 Stan 3 years

Fine work IanSlat and Red...

Melvin Bragg's 'In Our Time' newsletter today 0 Scroat 3 years

Hello On my way in to In Our Time every Thursday morning I pass the Chinese Embassy. There’s always a solitary person outside, sitting on a board, protesting about the treatment of the Falun Gong...

Golgo, great Santa FP. 1 rikkor 3 years
Tramadol Nights - 2 32 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Is anyone watching Frankie Boyle's new show? It'sI don't know, boring mostly and entirely fixated on child abuse and anal sex. And I mean entirely in the first episode every single joke was about one...

Can my lovely leopards net me my first christmas Number One 12 Basil_B 3 years

There doing ok at the moment and they are even holding off the great Mary., No one can say it's not topical because their still missing you know...

Odds are it'll be a white Christmas this year. 13 Zadok the second 3 years

So we can all look forward to some lovely festive traffic jams I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know,, Where the brake lights glisten and children listen, To hear...

Great FP IABP 17 Basil_B 3 years

It's always amazes me that the jocks get all uptight about keeping their oil but not so about their snow., It literally is that black or white...

"Cowshed Wench" 1 rikkor 3 years

http://www.thelocal.se/30842/20101214/ I think it's worth reading the whole thing. Love, Cnut...

Civil War, Interregnum and Restoration in Gloucestershire, 1640-1672 12 Zadok the second 3 years

..mentioned in the FP! And someone brought it up here in the chatroom not so long ago. Honestly, it's the Take That of the book world. Fine FP by the way Mr Stwell...

Great FP Stan 4 Scroat 3 years

I think Nigella uses "support garments" to make her appear slimmer. I have nightmarish visions of layers of cuddly chubbiness going in all directions when she disrobes after making a programme. ...

Cameron to extend time limit for blaming previous government 2 mtskull 3 years