Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
When's 'Curry and Chips' being repeated? 6 shitsu_tonka 3 years

So Frankie Boyle drops the N-word on Tramadol Nights and the press react as if no one has ever said or done anything more offensive. David Walliams and Matt Lucus black up and drag up in Come Fly...

Chuck Berry two months behind in rent claims Bristol landlord. 0 Milo Shame 3 years

(more soon)...

Very funny book recommend 1 Basil_B 3 years

Can I do everyone a favour by recommending a book that I was given for Christmas called University Challenged by Wendy Roby., It is book full of geniune answers given in game shows over the years on...

Welcome, Mr ArseBiscuit. That's a very nice name. 10 PluckyMunky 3 years
Happy New Year Biscuit O' Barrell 4 Mary Evans 3 years

I hope that 2011 brings everything you want fortune success parole may all your wishes come true., It's been emotional,, Mxx...

Oops - posted in the wrong place like a novice twat! 4 govanesque 3 years

If you'll forgive the expression....

Wish I'd thought up the one about 3 allmyownstunts 3 years

Elton John being in a massive huff with his new baby. But I didn't. Sharing anyway. Happy Hogmanay all...

Council bans new year celebrations so as not to offend the Chinese community 1 ronseal 3 years

Kingston Council's diversity Csar Kevin Simpkins etc...

News Quiz... 6 Doylem 3 years

Call me naive (hell, why not it’ll make a change from “cunt”) but I enjoyed the News Quiz just now. I know it’s cosy and Radio 4, but it made me laff in a way that Tramadol Nights didn’t....

Genghis's "Honour Killing" bit from the archive is so funny. 2 rikkor 3 years

For whatever reason, I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me over time...

Sorry, wrong room. 4 Stan Laurel 3 years

As you were ....

Do you think that paisley makes her look fat? 6 rikkor 3 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1342580/Anorexic-model-Isabelle-Caro-appeared-shock-fashion-campaign-dies-28.html Don't even write any negative responses. I knew someone who had anorexia,...

Newsbiscuit Christmas Number One – It’s Golgo13! 19 editor 3 years

Merry Christmas pop-pickers. It’s the chart race that everyone’s been talking about and, despite a Facebook-led campaign to have Rage Against the Machine’s version of Bring me Sunshine named...

SPAM ALERT: don't read anything from "Dan Brown" 6 bonjonelson 3 years
Geordie wants to post one liner ,fears someone will gerron to us. 4 Malcum eggs 3 years
SPAM ALERT: don't read anything from "NEEDYUOO" 1 Sinnick 3 years
Second coming... 24 Doylem 3 years

Yes, it’s true, I flounced out of NewsBiscuit, but, thanks to the power of Google - and a schism in the space/time continuum that no-one could have anticipated - I am now worshipped as an...

Merry Christmas everyone. 17 rikkor 3 years

I wish you all the best in 2011...

great work ed 0 simonjmr 3 years

in polishing my piece into my first ever solo fp. Looking back tgat looks a little wrong...

Snow (the rhyming version) 1 Hunter F. Thompson 3 years

Snowed, we were snowed by the money-laundering banks, And banks of the white stuff spread far and wide:, In New York, Heathrow and Roissy no-where to hide, Unless slipshod and covered in a tinfoil...

Tears of joy turn, when Octarian Hugh Hefner's bride-to-be sees Pre-nup. 0 melody 3 years
How many people have been and left this site ? 14 Malcum eggs 3 years

is it too many to mention ? Bitches ? There are a few writers that everyone admires and the others now and again post something nice and funny ,it does happen .If it was left to a few to come up with...

Should old acquaintance... 27 rikkor 3 years

I think Our Garry has p-ssed off; that started me thinking of the greater and lesser lights who are no longer here. I was not here at the Big Bang of NB, I only remember Joan and Cloan Bloggs...

Does anyone fancy winning a top of the range laptop? No obligations - honest 8 ronseal 3 years

Security company Trend has finally realised that security is so boring that they have to bribe people to take interest. So they're giving away A Toshiba - Qosmio Laptop, (18.4" Display / 6GB Memory...

Festive felicitations, one and all. 2 wallster 3 years

Here's to a nice peaceful Christmas, with love and joy and goodwill to humourous spoof news story writers of all faiths, persuasions and comedy preferences hereabouts. I've planned a game of...

How do you make an assistant in Clinton Cards wet himslf laughing? 3 antharrison 3 years

Just be browsing for Christmas cards and overhear a customer ask "Do you have any stepmother cards?", "Yes" said the assistant "They're over there" as he directs the customer to the relevant area....

Come on Basil 4 ramblesnake 3 years

I've voted for your daft leopard sub in all the personas I've got today. Time to invent a few and get yourself top of the hit parade Xmas 2010...

SatNavs are crap 2 Scroat 3 years

We ordered one from Amazon and it took three weeks to get here. How shite is that?...

Merry Christmas. 0 victory V 3 years

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous and healthy 2011. Right, I'm off to work. Broken people to fix...

I know it's traditional to start saying 'the nights are pulling out'... 8 ianslat 3 years

as soon as we get past the shortest day, but I'd swear it got dark earlier today than it did on Tuesday. Are the days going to keep on getting shorter? Is this some new phenomenon we should be start...