Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
How does this Top Ten work then?

I haven't troubled it over much myself, but thought it would be nice to know...

3 dvo4fun 14.02.12 12:25pm
Funniest internet comment ever

Found this on [url=]this youtube video[/url] Incredibly long and irrelevant comment stating extreme close-minded dislike towards opinion expressed in...

0 Dumbnews 14.02.12 6:46am
BBC headline "Abu Qatada talks with Jordan"

since when did the bearded leftie bastards just go straight to the ticker punchline ? she's not my cup of tea, but then I suppose he has been in prison a while...

0 cinquecento 13.02.12 2:46pm
Ticker mistake?

Auntie Mary rather than granny?...

2 Scroat 13.02.12 12:06pm
Major Clanger
Did anyone see 10 O'Clock Live last night?

You know how gag writers for topical shows often nick gags from (sorry, have the same ideas as) Newsbiscuit? Why don't TV producers just officially source gags from this site? Surely, that would...

20 ronseal 12.02.12 9:24pm
Dave and chums to have a chat about football

What a bandwagon jumping upon gibbon. I want to live in a world where my government spends its time doing something relevant and important not having a froth about the implications of a handshake...

1 shitsu_tonka 12.02.12 8:45pm
January Writer of the Month - Skylarking

Congratulations to Skylarking who wins the January Writer of the Month award for his story 'Waiting For Godot for Wii breaks first-week sales record'. Although the piece was originally published in...

14 editor 12.02.12 6:23pm
religious supplement

one of the best games in town is covering religious news a la Newsbiscuit . Might there be a special section?...

0 nickb 12.02.12 11:37am
Finally, someone is taking the time to teach the Welsh how to crap indoors I guess this at least avoids one awkward question when you're interviewing a graduate from Swansea university for a job. ...

4 12.02.12 9:44am
Good news from Wikipedia

"Alcohol has been found outside the Solar System. It can be found in low densities in star and planetary system forming regions of space."...

1 Scroat 12.02.12 12:00am
Nice NiB on liberating children

Good work, LizzyG and Flash., I'd have thought it might be good enough for a FP, given a few more gags, but hey-ho...

1 Sinnick 10.02.12 4:51pm
Shock as office "wit" fails to describe ancient mobile phone as "like a brick"

Then he spoilt it all later by saying to a trainee "Good thinkin' Batman"., Don't want to come over all Gervais on your asses but sometimes office banter has me searching for my service revolver...

0 Hoops McCann 10.02.12 2:12pm
Hoops McCann
Argentinian Tango Hell

As the 30th Anniversary of the Falklands Island invasion approaches, British defence preparations on the island have escalated to unprecedented levels amidst rumours of an Argentine invasion. In a...

0 benrussell 10.02.12 11:00am
You should have seen the one that got away!

2 riesler 10.02.12 9:49am
BBC apologise after listings typo offers a new series of "Homs Under The Hammer"

More soon. (I suspect there's more than one joke possible here.)...

2 MikeA4 10.02.12 8:43am
Comedy Writing Opportunity...

Most of you will probably be familiar with the BBC Writers' Room, but just in case you haven't seen this

3 editor 09.02.12 9:55am
Prince Phillip congratulates Harry on license to attack Indians by helicopter 1 pere floza 09.02.12 9:49am
pere floza
Great FP Qox

This must be a classic!...

4 Scroat 09.02.12 6:23am
Two gems from the DM

swingers in Calmore, Hants, the policeman chasing himself ...

0 writinginbsl 08.02.12 7:54pm
Out of the mouths of students...

I have just had the most brilliant day lecturing (at university, not just random treatises around the place) and had to share possibly my favourite student response to a question yet. Today's...

19 Mary Evans 08.02.12 7:52pm
Psycadelic Squirrel
Valentine's Day

There must be some humour around this event., I'll kick off - stories must be true, of course. My local Morrisons has a selection of Valentines gifts. Next shelf sells rubber gloves and fertiliser...

4 Sinnick 08.02.12 4:58pm
Match fixing?

I wonder what sort of odds you would have got that the number one test side would be whitewashed by Pakistan..?...

6 Scroat 08.02.12 4:14pm
Pets' corner Harriette asleep with her head in the dog's mouth as mentioned on another thread...

3 beau-jolly 07.02.12 4:32pm
Justified Work Avoidance - 23

Help. Really cannot face the stack of university marking sat on my desk, nor write the two-hour sodding lecture I'm supposed to deliver in a fortnight, nor write the script that's due in March, so...

69 Mary Evans 06.02.12 6:01pm
Suberb Owl XLVI: So you don't have to... - 2

Last year I wrote a few entries about my (lacking) ability to watch and, here the most important bit, [i]fully comprehend[/i] the superbowl., Now, I love the superbowl, I really do, it's an awesome...

34 thisisall1word 06.02.12 11:36am
Great 'benefit caps' NiB, but...

What's with the pictures?? That's William Hague, isn't it? But the story is narrated by Ian Dunking Smith? Why is Prince Charles on there, wearing a towel? It makes no sense to me at all, they just...

3 05.02.12 6:49pm
A recommendation.

This is not really the place, I know, but if you want an email service that isn’t tied to an ISP and you don’t want to use gmail or any of the other big players, try fastmail; they’re very...

1 John Ffitch-Rucker 05.02.12 5:40pm
Is anyone else already wishing the olympics were over? - 2 30 John Ffitch-Rucker 05.02.12 2:35pm
Being funny about films.

This site's rather good and they take submissions if anyone fancies being funny about films.

1 shitsu_tonka 04.02.12 9:56am
Mailboxes full

Inboxes / outboxes or something., Anyone else having trouble sending messages?...

2 Username 04.02.12 9:29am