Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Newsbiscuit's Bin Laden front page was actually true 1 ronseal 3 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8500525/Osama-bin-Laden-home-video-terrorist-leader-shown-as-frail-figure-watching-himself-on-TV.html...

Is Frankie Boyle as hard as he thinks? 2 ronseal 3 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1384516/Frankie-Boyle-Dangermouth-comic-joke.html?ito=feeds-newsxml...

Please raise a glass to Seve Ballesteros... 7 be reasonable 3 years

a fine sportsman & a gentleman...

Spooky 1 Al OPecia 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13323060...

The REAL NewsBiscuit drinks - 6th May - 2 31 Mary Evans 3 years

(Beware of cheap imitations) Now chaps. Far be it from me to be all organised 'n' stuff, but I note that it is supposed to be stinking super hot on Friday. Thus I wonder if we may fare better in a...

In case you want to see your future monarch's uncle... 0 rikkor 3 years

touching his junk while texting, here you go. Didn't send any of the French maid's uniform ones. I know that is not shocking to the British....

How was the booze up? I couldn't make it. 2 ronseal 3 years

Anybody disgrace themselves?...

That was fun. 0 Al OPecia 3 years

Thought I'd been stood up, though. Eating a kebab now...

WWF Announce New Liberal Democrat Breeding Programme 0 mystic 3 years
Teenage Hygiene 1 Durchfall 3 years

Sir, I have a teenage son who seldom graces the bathroom with his presence. He carries around with him the true spirit of a soap dodging Englishman. My son is a great Europhile. One of his...

The PUKKA, OFFICIAL, GENUINE, BEWARE-OF-IMITATIONS NewsBiscuit piss-up tonight 1 Scroat 3 years

Is here. Only Mrs Scroat is invited, we'll have some beer, share a bottle of wine and a pizza, and watch 'The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest.' SO THERE...

Water boarding doesn't work admits US 1 Speckled_Jim 3 years

Senior CIA staff admitted today that Water boarding would no longer be used as a method of interrogation. It had been thought an effective way of getting information from Al Qaeda until a senior...

The Official NewsBiscuit Drinks 2 Des Custard 3 years

Tonight, Bunch of Grapes, St Thomas Street, sevenish. Join the only two Biscuits to have attended all the London gatherings and kept the flag flying. Or don't bother, and we can enjoy a quiet drink...

New voters puzzled by unfamiliar voting technology known as 'paper'. 0 deskpilot3 3 years
We haven't heard the last of this... 18 ianslat 3 years

Lots of people on the news at the moment celebrating like Bin Laden's death is the end of terrorism. Might not the fact that the US have flown into a Muslim country without permission to kill an...

Am I Crazy 9 Textbook 3 years

or do other people find themselves beginning to believe the growing conspiracy theory that Bin Laden died years ago and that this is a stunt? The story just isn't adding up, something fishy seems to...

What's the difference between Henry Cooper and Osama Bin Laden? 0 be reasonable 3 years

Cooper was still on his feet after 12 rounds...

I imagine a few people have heard this one already... 10 The All New Jeni B 3 years

but it made me laugh, so I'm retelling it; Elton John has announced that he will be releasing a tribute song for Osama Bin Laden, he's going to call it "Sandals in the Bin"...

Did anyone see Sky News on Monday morning? 3 red 3 years

There was a reporter there at about 8am who kept getting his Osama's and his Obama's mixed up. It was lovely - the look on his face when he realised he'd got it wrong yet again Should be on HIGNFY,...

Drinkies - 6th May? - 2 52 Mary Evans 3 years

Hello boys and the occasional girl. It is high time for some drinkies to dunk the Biscuit in, so may I propose a few heart-starters at the NB pub of choice, Ye Cheshire Cheese, on Friday 6th May? I...

Why this site sucks donkey d-cks. 25 rikkor 3 years

I got a private message today from a relatively new NB-er who is p-ssing off because of all the bad karma evidenced here. Just an FYI...

Good of George W. Bush and Tony Blair... 4 shitsu_tonka 3 years

to release statements about the death of Osama Bin Laden. After all he was a crazed religious bigot intent on waging war at all costs while they are oh, hang on...

US troops accused of killing Mohammed lookalike 0 4ty2 3 years

Body seized to return to his Saudi Royal Parents...

Osama has Ex-Factor. New series of So You Think You Can Jihad to follow. 0 pushmoocat 3 years
God Bless Prince William and Kate! 26 rikkor 3 years

None of you stuck-up baftard cnuts will say it, so let an American do it...

has it worked - aha!!! 2 Al OPecia 3 years

..thank you Nice Admin Man...

Downton Abbey. 0 saltire 3 years

The good news is that there is to be a second series,due to be shown in winter 2012., I've sent off a few ideas for the script.My main idea is for The Earl Grantham,played by Hugh Bonneville,to give...

Bye all, going through a Dr Who moment here, back presently. 2 FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years
Don't you hate journalistic shorthand? 13 Scroat 3 years

China's population is ageing rapidly, apparently. So they're getting older quicker than us? I know I'm being a boring old pedant, but I find this really annoying...

Alternative Wills & Kate interview 0 MADJEZ 3 years

Love it ! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI&sns=fb[/url]...