Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Am I Crazy 9 Textbook 3 years

or do other people find themselves beginning to believe the growing conspiracy theory that Bin Laden died years ago and that this is a stunt? The story just isn't adding up, something fishy seems to...

What's the difference between Henry Cooper and Osama Bin Laden? 0 be reasonable 3 years

Cooper was still on his feet after 12 rounds...

I imagine a few people have heard this one already... 10 The All New Jeni B 3 years

but it made me laugh, so I'm retelling it; Elton John has announced that he will be releasing a tribute song for Osama Bin Laden, he's going to call it "Sandals in the Bin"...

Did anyone see Sky News on Monday morning? 3 red 3 years

There was a reporter there at about 8am who kept getting his Osama's and his Obama's mixed up. It was lovely - the look on his face when he realised he'd got it wrong yet again Should be on HIGNFY,...

Drinkies - 6th May? - 2 52 Mary Evans 3 years

Hello boys and the occasional girl. It is high time for some drinkies to dunk the Biscuit in, so may I propose a few heart-starters at the NB pub of choice, Ye Cheshire Cheese, on Friday 6th May? I...

Why this site sucks donkey d-cks. 25 rikkor 3 years

I got a private message today from a relatively new NB-er who is p-ssing off because of all the bad karma evidenced here. Just an FYI...

Good of George W. Bush and Tony Blair... 4 shitsu_tonka 3 years

to release statements about the death of Osama Bin Laden. After all he was a crazed religious bigot intent on waging war at all costs while they are oh, hang on...

US troops accused of killing Mohammed lookalike 0 4ty2 3 years

Body seized to return to his Saudi Royal Parents...

Osama has Ex-Factor. New series of So You Think You Can Jihad to follow. 0 pushmoocat 3 years
God Bless Prince William and Kate! 26 rikkor 3 years

None of you stuck-up baftard cnuts will say it, so let an American do it...

has it worked - aha!!! 2 Al OPecia 3 years

..thank you Nice Admin Man...

Downton Abbey. 0 saltire 3 years

The good news is that there is to be a second series,due to be shown in winter 2012., I've sent off a few ideas for the script.My main idea is for The Earl Grantham,played by Hugh Bonneville,to give...

Bye all, going through a Dr Who moment here, back presently. 2 FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years
Don't you hate journalistic shorthand? 13 Scroat 3 years

China's population is ageing rapidly, apparently. So they're getting older quicker than us? I know I'm being a boring old pedant, but I find this really annoying...

Alternative Wills & Kate interview 0 MADJEZ 3 years

Love it ! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI&sns=fb[/url]...

Stewart Lee's Royal Wedding Analysis 19 Textbook 3 years

I thought this brilliant piece of writing by celebrated comedian Stewart Lee would tickle the NB gang's fancy. Originally found in the Guardian. "The selection of Kate Middleton, a lowly commoner...

NewsBiscuit taking ads from the 'No to AV' camp: What am I missing here? 22 Oxbridge 3 years

Yes, I know the site costs money to run and I haven't offered any of my own. Yes, I know people are free to make a choice. Yes, I know some Labour politicans to their eternal shame are in that camp...

PMQs (Prime Minister's Quotations) 20 ianslat 3 years

I quite like the fact that Cameron has started quoting adverts in PMQs. I'd like to see him throw at least one in every week. If he could get 'Ah, Bisto', 'Finger-licken' good' or 'Wassup!!!' into...

Cock : what a rookie mistake ! 1 MADJEZ 3 years
AV: Utter bobbins or not? 13 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Tories is bastards, but now LibDems is gits. So which way to vote? Anyone made their minds up?...

Manchester Man gives a shit about the royal wedding 0 areileen 3 years

Sadly early reports that journalists had managed to track down a Mancunian who gave a toss about the forthcoming noble nuptials have proved somewhat optimistic. Not even the invitation of former Old...

Rick - you're on form. Story here possibly 0 Scroat 3 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381041/Hubert-Hub-Schlafly-inventor-autocue-dies-aged-91.html lost for words or summat...

Saw a hilarious interview with the "special people" outside Westminster Abbey.. 1 FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years

..this morning. The BBC interviewer asked a lady propped up against the railings, who had been there since the weekend with her King Charles Spaniel, "and what is the name of this dog?", to which...

Bonzer Ming FP, Westy. 4 rikkor 3 years
Football Match believed to have been played 0 TheDeedle 3 years

It is understood that a football match may have been played at a venue somewhere that may or may not have been in Europe, however a "super-injunction" is believed to have been filed preventing the...

You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak! 13 bonjonelson 3 years

As today is the anniversary of 1994, what better time than to post a few news headlines from The Day Today. Bouncing Elephantiasis Woman destroys Central Portsmouth., Bryan Ferry Bathmat Dangerous...

So terribly modern 4 rikkor 3 years

My new computer can log me on to NB with my fingerprint. Should help stop "drunk dialing" posts...

Boring, lazy FP. 1 rikkor 3 years

Oh, sorry. I meant great job, NB...

I read up on AV voting. 4 rikkor 3 years

I saw it mentioned a couple of times here and didn't know what it is. Now I do, and I'm sorry...

Dear Diary, 0 theumpire 3 years

Sorry I haven’t made an entry for a while, but Mrs Umpire and I have been away for a few days to the Isle of Wight. I must record in these pages how modern technology completely confounded me in a...