Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Ones That Got Away 4 Textbook 3 years

Ages ago, Iran had a hissyfit about going to the 2012 Olympics and Cameron told them they wouldn't be missed. Mknths down the line, I finally had a brainwave for a heading: Iran Readies Nuclear...

What was your favourite childhood joke? - 2 42 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Up until the age of about four most of us only had to hear the word 'poo' to be entirely consumed by mirth. But after that what was the gag that you always found funny? This is mine: What's black,...

Note to eds. 0 Qoxiivi 3 years

Someone might want to update the FB page...

The Ministry of Justice announces it is to ban Go Compare 0 Iamthestig 3 years

In an attempt to curb the UK's "F***ing annoying advert culture"...

There's got to be a sub in this 5 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Anyone want to give it a crack? I can't flesh my idea out, but I do think that David Cameron wearing some sort of tabard would look good accompanying an FP....

Did Red do the picture for this? 2 riesler 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14842999...

I've been a fool... 5 nickb 3 years

I have been messing with another site. I know. It doesn't bear thinking about., *holds back of hand to forehead and leans against doorframe in a kind of tragic way, like something Kiera Knightly...

A few things... 5 Qoxiivi 3 years

Just wanted to say a few things regarding my clown FP: 1. Thanks for running it – didn't think you would given WS's one on NT. Much appreciated. 2. Thanks for finding somewhere to incorporate a...

So they DID leave Melvin behind! 5 riesler 3 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8746008/New-photographs-show-traces-man-left-on-the-Moon.html...

Izzard's take on computers - if you haven't seen it - sheer brilliance 0 vertical 3 years

and we've all done same stuff.. http://tinyurl.com/3f4l5rw...

IOW newspaper headline worthy of a ticker 1 fernandomando 3 years

Go to www.iwcp.co.uk and see that someone came up with the headline 'New hospice boss looks to the future' Has the influence of newsbiscuit gone full circle?...

*high relevance* What is your go-to Biscuit? - 2 33 allmyownstunts 3 years

I don't mean which Biscuiteer does it for you, I mean which biscuit makes your world that little bit sadder and more frightening when it isn't in your kitchen cupboard? Tunnocks Teacakes for me...

Oi, Rikkor. How's LVR? 4 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Has he got bionic hips yet? Are the Canadian squirrels getting their arses kicked once more?...

Prince Charles FP photo. 0 dvo4fun 3 years

I may be mistaken, but I think I can hear him saying 'How much for a 'teenth?" out of the corner of his mouth...

shameless toadying alert 1 Gerontius 3 years

I was cruising the archives (no, not the ones under London Bridge) and this popped up, so for all you FP wannabes - this is how it's done,...

Anyone seen Angry Boys? 4 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Best comedy I've seen all year. Just watched a torrent but I think it's on BBC 3. It's from Chris Lilley who also did Summer Heights High which is pretty wonderful too. Apart from Chris Morris I...

Talk Sport mistake Brian Sewell for Brian Glover in Kez 0 Basil_B 3 years

Got to mention this one as it gave me a big laugh at the time. While driving over to see friends yesterday morning I happened to tune into talk sport on the radio whose presenters at the time were...

Silence of the Organic Lambs 0 Glib Hemingway 3 years

People who say they like people watching either love observing the social condition or they’re cannibals. People who like to watch what they eat. People who spend a lot time following others around...

Rick, are you NiB editor this week by any chance? 12 Stan 3 years

Just a wild guess...

I realise the "school of hard knocks" gag has been done before... 0 JohnA 3 years

Because I googled it before I wrote the article, which is why there is a reference to Ofsted and tuition fees in the first paragraph. So hat-tip to those who went before me, but hopefully mine is a...

August Writer of the Month – The Paper Ostrich 17 editor 3 years

Congratulations to The Paper Ostrich whose topical riots story, ‘Looters apologise to communities for causing two days of visits by politicians’, was this month’s most read piece and scoops him...

Lovely dictator FP today 3 rickwestwell 3 years

[quote]You don’t have to be Aryan to work here, but it helps[/quote], Excellent!...

Cheers this Mornings Editor and RickWestwell! 6 ronseal 3 years

I'm talking about Climate Change...

Nice bit of Karma... 12 Scroat 3 years

My daughter hacked into my Facebook account - well I left it open. Now today she has forgotten her password to get into her laptop. Bless. Can anyone help? She's on Vista...

Cherie Blair's soeur in the news. 8 rikkor 3 years

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147264#.TlukeV3h98F She's blaming the Jews...

Ninja patrols Yeovil : how do we compete ? 8 MADJEZ 3 years

Wow a real life ninja, not just some crazy loner who reads too many comics., Patrolling the tough inner city ghettos of Yeovil. Watch the vid it's hilarious....

Disturbing banner ads tonight. 1 The All New Jeni B 3 years

Just had a look at something in the Writers' Room when I spotted an ad for 'Scotrail', The tag line was, "A Better Way To Go.", Is the ad trying to persuade the suicidal amongst us to choose a...

I still don't think they'll catch him 1 ianslat 3 years

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14207581]E-fit[/url]...

Whats with all the cant be arsed to finish this n 0 writinginbsl 3 years

Its funnier if people write it all in one go IMHO...

Today's FP pic is one of the funniest yet. 5 The All New Jeni B 3 years

And more convincing than some of the drags I've seen...