Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Rikkor, is there life after Glenn Beck? 19 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Now the Glenopocalpyse has happened and he has been given the push is there anyone else waiting in the wings? You have a much better class of extremist nutter in the US, they are deeply...

Do you suppose that Gbagbo is hoping that his Special Adviser is going to 0 FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years

come up with an escape plan?: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13039825...

Corgi win rights to produce Royal Wedding action toys 0 Iamthestig 3 years

Wrong room sorry haven't posted anything for months and even this isn't that good. Hisstigness...

Hoe do you undo a sub? 9 beau-jolly 3 years

Just posted the same sun twice. 3 times if you count the previous version. I've learnt to edit but how do you withdraw. I guess I could edit it down to nowt but is there a better way?...

Oh dear, I agree with Rikkor 4 beau-jolly 3 years

I was going to concur with dear rik in the writers' room but that would have moved the Pulp fiction sub out of its inevitable obscurity...

What ever happened to? 2 Basil_B 3 years

Anybody know?...

Great FP 0 shitsu_tonka 3 years

I know it was written by proper people and all that so this may read as a mild toady, but I thought it was splendid. Had me cringing in recognition. My Dad still insists on referring to his...

Newbiscuit 1 Screenie 3 years

Just noticed that on the firefox tab for this page it says 'newbiscuit' not news. Just thought someone might want to know, not sure who though...

Amazing Royal Wedding Twaddle. 2 rikkor 3 years

You should see the stuff that "respectable" newspapers and journals are publishing here. I think the writers just sit down at their keyboards and let fly with whatever improbabilities come to mind....

Thank G-d we are killing socialized medicine here... 2 rikkor 3 years

before it even gets started. If we don't, Canadians with money who require routine surgery will have to fly to Venezuela instead. As it is, they cross a bridge to Detroit, which is only slightly...

Nick Clegg caption competition 3 Scroat 3 years

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z38/dcoxell/england-supporter-drink.jpg Any offers?...

Whoever edited the Top Gear piece did a brilliant job! 0 ronseal 3 years

I'm liking what you did, mysterious man or woman behind the scenes. Now go out and enjoy the sun! Or indeed The Sun. (There's a column by Jeremy Clarkson in there on Saturdays)...

I met a single woman on Muslima.com... 4 rikkor 3 years

who states in her profile "I love to get stoned." What do you suppose that means?...

Spoken in jest 2 OldThingy 3 years

There is a saying that many a true word is spoken in jest. Reading some of the topics on Newsbiscuit It is sometimes hard to tell in some reports, where truth departs from funny fiction; which in...

Does anyone want a cement mixer? You have to pick it up though. 15 ronseal 3 years

My friend's buggered off, and left me to clear out his lock up. Does anyone needs any roofing or guttering materials? Or wood? Tools? You can have the cement mixer free, as the wheel's a bit...

Is it me... 5 FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years

or does Portuguese sound a bit Eastern European? Any enlightened soul like to comment? (Unlikely around here, I know, but worth a shot)...

The end of the world... a rant... 9 be reasonable 3 years

this morning I made the mistake of turning on BBC TV news. I heard a Doctor talking about the link between alcohol consumption and cancer refer to the oesophagus as 'the food pipe'. Dear God, what is...

Is it me... 3 be reasonable 3 years

or is there a trend for starting posts with 'is it me?'...

March 2011 Writer of the Month – Des and Stan! 25 editor 3 years

With the royal wedding at the end of this month, it seems only right that we come together as a nation to celebrate another match made in heaven, that of previous Writer of the Month winners Des...

Utterly Butterly Brilliant FP this morning 1 Mary Evans 3 years

Top of the class for all concerned. Or six of the best, whichever you'd prefer...

Is it br or has the screen just gone back to normal? 1 3 years

It's just got smaller and I can see everything again...

Is it just me, or has the writers room gone wider? 9 3 years

I have 'move right' to see who posted. Perhaps Cat hit the magic combination of keys which changes screenview...

Best Acronym of the year 0 simonjmr 3 years

The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Baaps)...

Best headline of the day... 2 The All New Jeni B 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12994961...

Lovely FP stunts, 6 The All New Jeni B 3 years

And not in the slightest based on real life...

King, cauldron, LOLZ 0 pinxit 3 years

Strong FP and NiBs (x2) today. Toadying congrats all round...

Can anyone think of more disturbing lyrics than these? 23 Golgo13 3 years

I was hurtling along the autobahn this afternoon, listening to the radio, when I suddenly started paying attention to the verses of a song that was playing. The chorus was pretty standard "just you...

Anyone watch 'The Killing' on BBC4? 7 Scroat 3 years

I have a question about the plot...

Saves on fuel costs if they don't take off... 0 riesler 3 years

Taxiing to the rescue? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12983294...

Gotta be a gag in here somewhere 1 beau-jolly 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12978065, I was thinking along the lines of being well-hard., When thieves broke into a house in Salford, little did they know the owner was a naked...